Taki's Replacement Revealed?!

• Admin
This week Daishi has been teasing that he might do an early reveal of one of the two silhouettes posted about a week ago. He's been asking which of the two silhouettes people want to see most, and today he gives us an early look at a brand new female character!

new character.jpg

Daishi has been rather glib on whether or not Taki would be returning. However, with the reveal of this character, it can be assumed that Taki may only play a secondary role in Soul Calibur 5.

Thanks Daishi! Comic Con 2011 is only a week away, stay tuned for the next reveal!

She looks... like she's going to be a hoe. Kinda like Cassandra's personality.
The design is okay. I like how it's got a lot of Taki's influence in it, but still quite different. I wonder how much different she'll be.. I'm expecting her to be a lot different, ruining my interest in Taki. But, eh.

"She's a Whore!"

(princess maker references ftw!)

Says the guy that had Talim as his main in SC2.

Not that I disagree, but I thought it was funny.

Actually, that's how it should be presented to Namco. "Even the Talim users are like 'Enough already!' Keep it up and the Amy users will be next!"
LOL, okay you got me. But Talim, along with Xiang and Mina, filled the spot of cutesy anime character. That character type is (over)represented. Now the position that Taki filled, badass ninja babe, is completely empty, which makes me sad.

Loving it. It has this 60s vibe to it... like she's from some Austin Powers movie.

I agreed with this after I had just seen the artwork..... Now that I have seen the actual in game model the only thing to say is "Groovy baby! Yeah!"

LOL, okay you got me. But Talim, along with Xiang and Mina, filled the spot of cutesy anime character. That character type is (over)represented. Now the position that Taki filled, badass ninja babe, is completely empty, which makes me sad.
True, but maybe “badass babe” is going to be filled by another character. The danger of this piecemeal introduction is that we don’t get a sense of the entire roster until later, so people can imagine that their favorite type is missing - even if it may ultimately not be.

Actually she's Awesome, and has Taki's Badassistude She's my MAIN cause she's cute :>
As for Amy she better be hot >:(
*Spider drops down in my face*
My Reaction: FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Actually she's Awesome, and has Taki's Badassistude She's my MAIN cause she's cute :>
As for Amy she better be hot >:(
*Spider drops down in my face*
My Reaction: FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
If Amy's in this, she best be hot, yes. I effing LOVED her bangs, but that's mainly 'cause they /really/ slacked in female custom hair, but her piggytails.. WTF? I'd definitely like to see how she turns out.
Her and Tira. Tira's my psycho slut.

To keep this semi-Taki-related, the new girl looks.. decent..ish.

If Amy's in this, she best be hot, yes. I effing LOVED her bangs, but that's mainly 'cause they /really/ slacked in female custom hair, but her piggytails.. WTF? I'd definitely like to see how she turns out.
Her and Tira. Tira's my psycho slut.

To keep this semi-Taki-related, the new girl looks.. decent..ish.
For the feint of Heart i might use Tira as a secondary. Her move set is very interesting. seeing as the play style changes depending on what you do.
Natsu (Taki's Student) Seems like a energetic ninja, You know Naruto type energetic. But i hate Naruto so lol

For the feint of Heart i might use Tira as a secondary. Her move set is very interesting. seeing as the play style changes depending on what you do.
Natsu (Taki's Student) Seems like a energetic ninja, You know Naruto type energetic. But i hate Naruto so lol
I love Tira. She's my favorite character, personality-wise, but her move list was kindof awkward in SC4. She had a really cool stun combo, but no stuns to put it with, aside from Gloomy state, and those stuns are either CH-only or a really slow attack, 44B.

I think Natsu will be a nice new Taki, now that I got a good look at her..

True, but maybe “badass babe” is going to be filled by another character. The danger of this piecemeal introduction is that we don’t get a sense of the entire roster until later, so people can imagine that their favorite type is missing - even if it may ultimately not be.

Well, yes, we do have Hilde, probably. But I'm still going to miss what Taki brought to the game.

I would be in love with this new character if they would have just given her a more serious expression. I could even do with the ridiculous hair if they just didn't make her into a giggly anime schoolgirl.

Who am I kidding. She'll probably be my main if she plays like Taki. SMH.

Well, yes, we do have Hilde, probably. But I'm still going to miss what Taki brought to the game.

I would be in love with this new character if they would have just given her a more serious expression. I could even do with the ridiculous hair if they just didn't make her into a giggly anime schoolgirl.

Who am I kidding. She'll probably be my main if she plays like Taki. SMH.
She has her Stance and i saw taki's 66B in the screenshot so im sure she'll be an upgraded Taki. I actually got quite attached to the character already lol so she's automatically one of my mains.

I noticed that her hair pisses me off SO bad. In her 3D, it looks like it's brushed back for a standard ponytail, but then the ponytail looks like it's /right/ next to her bangs.. That's a MAJOR flaw, no matter how small it is.

I was just looking at all the renders to see what you were talking about with the hair and I came to a realization. I think 'she' has a surprise waiting for everyone in her pink little hotpants.

I wonder how the brainstorming session was for Natsu aka Nuts. "Ladies, Gentlemen, we need another excuse to introduce a female teen."

I wonder how the brainstorming session was for Natsu aka Nuts. "Ladies, Gentlemen, we need another excuse to introduce a female teen."
I was actually thinking a male teen would probably work better for Taki, anyways.. I mean, Natsu looks ...semi-cool, I think she'll fit the part, but..

Live streams

1 Viewers
vlowup9325
vlowup9325
VLOWGAANNGG!!! quick sesh!
1 Viewers
Xtimekey
Xtimekey
sc6 single player stuff (no pvp)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members