Taki's Replacement Revealed?!

• Admin
This week Daishi has been teasing that he might do an early reveal of one of the two silhouettes posted about a week ago. He's been asking which of the two silhouettes people want to see most, and today he gives us an early look at a brand new female character!

new character.jpg

Daishi has been rather glib on whether or not Taki would be returning. However, with the reveal of this character, it can be assumed that Taki may only play a secondary role in Soul Calibur 5.

Thanks Daishi! Comic Con 2011 is only a week away, stay tuned for the next reveal!

I don't know, man. Her blades look different from Taki's. I mean, the hilts of her blades are pink! That doesn't rule out the ninja bombs, though.

Their pink cuz of the highlight. Look at her elbow highlight. Its da same color. Unless my eyes r playing tricks.

I am officially pissed at this, seriously. Idc if Taki hasn't been not comfirmed (idc if that's a double negative) if they do decide to make a soul calibur 5,6,7 etc that means that Taki will be slowly put out the game the same way Hwang and Li Long was.

This is bullshit, she was there from the beginning, not a smart move by namco at all imo.

I know its Ur opinion. But give her a Try. Im a TAKI FANBOY TO DA FULLEST, but even i kno wen its time for a change. Only thing i want is dat she Continues to have the fastest AA in the game. Everything else can b changed. LOL

I know its Ur opinion. But give her a Try. Im a TAKI FANBOY TO DA FULLEST, but even i kno wen its time for a change. Only thing i want is dat she Continues to have the fastest AA in the game. Everything else can b changed. LOL

Fastest AA only?! Screw that, just give me SC2 Taki and I will be completely fine! :)

I really really pray that she's not completely dopey like X and others use to be, cause that's gonna get annoying really fast on a ninja. I didn't like Kunoichi in SW for this exact reason and somewhat only liked Ibuki in SF because of it. Give me the intense nature of the ninja, GIVE ME TAKI!

Anime styling is so lame :(

But, concept art and in-game representation vary drastically. Also, her tits aren't as big as Asta's head, so that's an improvement. Really though; I hope she doesn't play as bad as Taki did in 4.

-Idle

I think I'm gonna be sick... I got that sinking feeling you know, where your stomach turns inside out and you lose all the color in your face. I'm gonna need some time...

But, as I said before, though now its very difficult to say... I refuse to believe Taki will not be in this game.

It is however time to raise the situation to defcon-2.

Glad this new char. has breasts and not balloons -_-
That aside, I like the energy and almost carefree nature in her pose. It's a shame that people seemed to have buried their heads in the sand whenever "17 years" is mentioned. Chars. will be cut, tough luck.

Hmmmmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So you just replaced one of my fav female characters of all time with this fool? Sorry, don't like her design or implied personality. You could have made her cool (like Ayane for example)...so why the heck does 'young' or 'new generation' automatically add up to 'boisterous'?

I want my cold ass kunoichi, not some boisterous, fashion hip girl. Sorry, only thing that can stop my dissapointment is another character who I will like enough to forget about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surfingbird
Back