Talim Revival!!

LOL! I beat you a couple of times with Algol. might bring him back. I think did with Talim too.

Once out of a thousand isnt considered beating, its considered luck. Come back and try it again. Without the Algol. Hes a waste of time. I guess you forgot who your talking to. LoL

Once out of a thousand isnt considered beating, its considered luck. Come back and try it again. Without the Algol. Hes a waste of time. I guess you forgot who your talking to. LoL
I didn't forget. You're the white guy that knows Japanese, but when he speaks English. You sound black as all hell. BTW, you still play Yoshi?

I didn't forget. You're the white guy that knows Japanese, but when he speaks English. You sound black as all hell. BTW, you still play Yoshi?

LoL yes... and its Viz ho... You cant forget about me... and yes I know japanese and I guess I sound black LoL... Hit me up on my page... been a while CY

Favorite moves are probably 88_22k and 3A+B.
22_88K is one of my faves too, but 3A+B? do you mean 2A+B, if so the hellz yeah.

my all time favorite with Talim is the Ice wind combo (A+B 236A 236B). i know it's unsafe, but for some reason a lot of people let go of G for the 236B. not sure why, probably just ignorance.

In the future be careful in which threads you reply. You can only reply to threads that are 3 months old or less. Any older than that and you shouldn't reply to it.

Back