tanleeseng's CAS Gallery

tanleeseng

[08] Mercenary
Hello there people. I have recently stumble upon the CAS section of this forum so I was thinking of sharing some of my creations here. I do apologize for the low quality pics as I do not have a video capture device nor a CFW PSP. I've also compile the CAS details in to an excel spreadsheet instead of typing them out. Feel free to download it as reference. Now without further adieu... Please enjoy my CAS presentation :

Hawke.jpg

Hawke : The main character I created in SC3 COTS and "trancended" to SC4 & SCBD

Thrall.jpg

Thrall : Leader of the Orcish Horde from Warcraft

Tifa.jpg

Tifa : One of the female lead in FF7. (FF:AC version)

MrBig.jpg

Mr.Big : First appeared as head honcho of Art Of Fighting.

Phoenix.jpg

Phoenix : An original CAS derived from the Horus Vizard helmet.

Hayabusa.jpg

Hayabusa : Cold hard killing machine from Ninja Gaiden.

Lloyd.jpg

Lloyd : Main protagonist of Tales of Symphonia. Cameo in Soul Calibur Legends.

Sephiroth.jpg

Sephiroth : Coolest bad guy ever in FF7 & FF:AC.

Batman.jpg

Batman : The Dark Knight. Protector of Gotham City.

Mai.jpg

Mai : Fire-wielding bouncy-boobs girlfriend of Andy Bogard from the Fatal Fury series.

Raven.jpg

Raven : Mysterious government operative from the Tekken series.

Athena.jpg

Athena (Saori) : Reborn Greek goddess in the anime series Saint Seiya.

Yamazaki.jpg

Yamazaki : Blood thirsty criminal from Fatal Fury & KOF series.

Jackel.jpg

Jackel : Yet another swashbuckling CAS created by yours truly.

SunWuKong.jpg

Sun Wu Kong : Monkey like deity from chinese folklore Journey To The West. Not to be confuse with the Super Saiyajin from Dragonball.

ChunLi.jpg

Chun Li : Street Fighter's very own Kung Fu Lady Cop. Haiya....

That's all for the moment. Hope you guys like them. More to come ... (to be continue)

Dante.jpg

Dante : The devil that never cry.

Aqua.jpg

Aqua : Female protagonist of Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep.

Lightning.jpg

Lightning : Strong willed female lead of Final Fantasy XIII.

Bishamon.jpg

Bishamon : Evil spirit infested armor from the Darkstalker series.

D.jpg

D : A vampire hunter who is also a vampire himself.

Link.jpg

Link : Brave sword-wielding hero from Hyrule. Cameo in Soul Calibur II.

LeiLei.jpg

Lei Lei : Cute Chinese Vampire chic who is also from Darkstalker.

Nakoruru.jpg

Nakoruru : A priestess from Samurai Spirits/Shodown who is in tune with nature.

EdgeMaster.jpg

Edge Master : Master of weaponry. Kilik's mentor.

Grimstone.jpg

Grimstone : Yet another original CAS from yours truely.

LaraCroft.jpg

Lara Croft : Well known archaeologist / treasure hunter with very BIG...... lips. XD

Deedlit.jpg

Deedlit : Mystical female elf in Record Of Lodoss War.

Gabranth.jpg

Gabranth : One of the main antagonist in Final Fantasy XII.

Hiryu.jpg

Strider Hiryu : Cyber Ninja from the year 2048.

Saber.jpg

Saber : A "servant" whom is part of a Holy Grail War. Believes to be the reincarnation of King Arthur.

ZhaoYun.jpg

Zhao Yun : One of the 5 Tiger Generals of Shu Kingdom during the 3 Kingdom era in China. (Dynasty Warriors version)

This one came out a bit odd but I decided to show it anyway :

Starkiller.jpg

Starkiller : My failed attempt at recreating the Sith's Apprentice.

As usual the formulas are in the attached excel file. Enjoy...

Attachments

• SCBD_Database.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 312
  • SCBD_Database2.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 311
I've noticed that the CAS on BD is somewhat less limited in most areas than in SC4. Though I've caught the limitations of BD too. I do believe that BD has the superior CAS creator. Nice job on a lot of these.

Thanks guys. Here are some new update to my gallery. I enjoy making a lot of cameo characters so I did a little pet project a while back which I called "Chronicles Of The [Broken] Sword" XD . Basically it's the recreation of some of the main cast from "Chronicles Of The Sword" in SC3 utilizing the SCBD CAS system. Due to lack of parts and colour options some of the them might not turn out too well ... anyhow .... please enjoy :

PART 1 :THE ALLIES

Girardot
Girardot.jpg

Aeneas
Aeneas.jpg

Riese
Riese.jpg

Abelia
Abelia.jpg

Meiga
Meiga.jpg

Eurydice
Eurydice.jpg

Xiaoxin
Xiaoxin.jpg

Jinkai
Jinkai.jpg

Ailian
Ailian.jpg

Kanon
Kanon.jpg

Leraje
Leraje.jpg

Tina
Tina.jpg

Yuilin
Yuilin.jpg

Luca
Luca.jpg

Feofan
Feofan.jpg

Rudiger
Rudiger.jpg

Luna
Luna.jpg

PART 2 : THE ENEMIES

Strife
Strife.jpg

Chester
Chester.jpg

Aurelia
Aurelia.jpg

Demuth
Demuth.jpg

Hyle
Hyle.jpg

Mooncalf
Mooncalf.jpg

Kierkess
Kierkess.jpg

Roin
Roin.jpg

Lupi
Lupi.jpg

Heal-Do
Heal-Do.jpg

Elua
Elua.jpg

Aege
Aege.jpg

The formulas as usual are in the attached Excel file. Feel free to download it as reference.

I'll post my latest (and biggest) CAS project to date later on when I get home so stay tuned... ;)

Attachments

• SCBD_Database3.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 364
Out of all of those, I only remember Strife. Go figure. Still I like the designs and color schemes you used, not many people put much thought into CAS stuff these days.

Thank you for the kind words Mammothman. I do notice the dwindling interest in CAS from the lack of activities in most CAS forums but still I wish to share my creations with everyone who is still has interest in it.

And now... ladies and gentlemen.... It is with great pleasure that I present to you my latest CAS project which I have proudly entitled "Soul Calibur : Another Destiny". One of my friend suggested that I make more original CAS so I expanded on the idea and made one of each based on the 26 weapon style available in SC:BD. Without further adieu may I present the CAS(t) of "Soul Calibur : Another Destiny" (in order of creation) :

HongLong.jpg

Hong Long (Kilik) : A monk who is a good friend of Edge Master. Under Edge Master's request he follows Kilik & his friends in secrecy and help them along the way.

Roan.jpg

Roan (Mitsurugi) : Traveling swordsman who is originally an ex-soldier of the Gandarian Empire. No one know why he left the army but rumor has it that he's seeking the legendary Soul Calibur.

Alora.jpg

Alora (Tira): Bright and cheerful native island girl who travels with Roan on a chance encounter.

MingJian.jpg

Ming Jian (Xianghua) : A recruit of General Wang Wu in the Jade Dragon Brigade. Sent out on a mission to find the legendary soul swords with the general himself under the order of the emperor.

Melady.jpg

Melady (Setsuka) : Beautiful aristocrat assassin who infiltrates high society party to get to her target. One of the gang members of the famous "Cirque Du Jour" syndicate.

Toma.jpg

Toma (Lizardman) : Shaman of the Wolf Creek clan. He felt the disturbance of soul energy from the 2 legendary soul swords and decided to investigate.

Katrina.jpg

Katrina (Voldo) : Curious (and sometimes naughty) Felinian who travels around the world out of curiosity.

Ahode.jpg

Ahode (Maxi) : He heard rumours of the undefeatable Azure Knight so as a (arrogant) matial artist who seeks stronger challengers he embarks on a journey to defeat the Azure Knight. (He's actually design by my friend :D )

Tatiana.jpg

Tatiana (Cassandra) : Princess of the Hawkreign Kingdom (neigbouring kingdom of Wolfkrone) who always look upon Hilde as a competition but at the same time respected her courage as well.

Franchesca.jpg

Francesca (Amy) : No nonsense female swordsman from France sent forth to seek the legendary soul swords under her majesty's (the king of France) to attain the power in defeating British empire.

Vermont.jpg

Vermont (Cervantes) : Leader of the famous criminal syndicate "Cirque Du Jour". He also goes by the name of "The Ring Master" due to his appearance.

Saladin.jpg

Saladin (Yun Seong) : A sheik who joins the rebel army against the crooked middle eastern government. He heard rumors of the legendary soul swords and decided to look for them to help out the rebel army.

Narumi.jpg

Narumi (Yoshimitsu) : Traveling female swordsman who later joins Roan on his journey.

QiLing.jpg

Qi Ling (Talim) : A hot-headed girl who studies under the same master as Ming Jian. She is sent by her master to accompany him on his journey. (She is secretly in love with Ming Jian though ^_^ )

Garath.jpg

Garath (Astaroth) : Notorious viking pirate who after Cervantes to seek revenge for destroying his ship and his crew.

Nefertiti.jpg

Nefertiti (Sophitia) : Female warrior who worship the goddess Isis. Similar to Sophitia she receives a message from the goddess to destroy the threat known as Soul Edge.

Alexandria.jpg

Alexandria (Hilde) : Royal guard of British Empire. Under her majesty's (the queen of the British empire) she is ordered to locate the soul swords in order to rival against France.

Mordred.jpg

Mordred (Zasalamel) : A demon who is bent on destroying the world and he requires Soul Edge to do so....

Reiji.jpg

Reiji (Taki) : A mercenary rogue who later joins Roan team. Due to his money minded nature he follows Roan hoping to gain some fortune along the way.

Largo.jpg

Largo (Dampierre) : Vermont's right hand man. Cruel and calculative he is also the strategist who plans all their heists in "Cirque Du Jour".

Lust.jpg

Lust (Ivy) : Another member of the "Cirque Du Jour" with a dominatrix persona. Little is known about her.

WangWu.jpg

Wang Wu (Rock) : Courageous general of Jade Dragon Brigade who's looking for the legendary soul swords under the emperor's instructions. He is actually the brother of Hong Long who can never accept his brother's peaceful way of life. (Hence another sibling rivalry :P )

Darwyn.jpg

Darwyn (Seong Mi-na): The turbulence of soul energy from soul swords alarmed even the peaceful elven forest at the far end of the world. Foreseeing the destruction that may occur if swords fall in to the wrong hands the elven queen has sent forth their champion Darwyn to ensure this does not happen.

Vermilion.jpg

Vermilion (Raphael) : Better known as Lord Vermilion. This 400 year old vampire saw the world change under the influence of the soul swords and decided to join in the fun.

Draken.jpg

Draken (Nightmare) : A warrior from the opposition of the Gandarian Empire sent out after Roan and to stop him from obtaining Soul Calibur if the rumor prove to true.

Arcus.jpg

Arcus (Siegfried) : A good friend of Roan during his days in the Gandarian army. He is sent by the high commander to investigate the reason Roan left. He take this as an opportunity to help out his old friend.

It took me a while to come up with that :P . Hope you guys like them and comments are most welcome :) . As usual you can find the formulas in the attached excel file. Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• SCBD_Database4.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 328
Interesting spin, you decided to re-create all of the SC characters in your own way with their own little comment back story. Nicely done. I like the originality you've shown with these. You even have your own protagonist and antagonist (IE Sieg and NM style) and others that by fate cross paths with them.

Keep them coming if you'd like, some of these are very interesting. You could make your own SC story from them, kind of like the Tales of Souls mode for SC III.

I see some fanfiction potenial in this, but if you want to go even further, you could use these 26 original CAS's as the basis of some original fiction independent of the SC world. IMO the "Cirque Du Jour" gang has potentail just by itself.

These are from Broken Destiny. Looks like the editor is much stronger than SCIV.

Really great customs tanleeseng! I really like the elves

These are from Broken Destiny. Looks like the editor is much stronger than SCIV.

Really great customs tanleeseng! I really like the elves

Thanks wolverine. Glad to know someone still appreciate my customs though SC:BD CAS system is not without it's problem. For instance most parts only has 1-2 colour edit function.

Can they be translated into IV?

Not entirely as some of the parts are missing in SCIV but you might be able to recreate some of them if they use the exact same parts or else you can try to replace with something that look similar.

all of them are really cool the BD CAS is waaaay much better than SC4 CAS. you can only dream of doing something like this y SC4 good job dude

Back