Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Looks like Doronjo is top tier. :p

http://www4.capcom.co.jp/tatsucap/ranking.php

Still waiting sadly. :( I'll probably recieve mine sometime this week. Definitlly in time for the next tournement (Well.......... the after party anyway. :p) ^_^ As for unlocking character, im gonna try and unlock them myself (Only cause its just 4 character. :p). Worst case scenerio, i can download. The only fighter where i had download a save for all characters would have to be Castlevania Judgment. Couldn't stand fighting the kid with the big weapon. :p

EDIT: I know, im getting anoying. :p Another video from Youtube. For those that havent recieved the game yet, it shows you basic controls. Baroque FTW !! XD

um do you guys have the modded version of the Wii or the actual Japanese Wii?

i dunno how you guys are playing this... im so jealous. =[

so is it confirmed that this is comming to the US soon?
i know that capcom is still working on the legal stuff... but i wish it would come soon... T_T

so is it confirmed that this is comming to the US soon?
i know that capcom is still working on the legal stuff... but i wish it would come soon... T_T

lol yea
didn't think that far ahead <.<

and no word on US release, that i know of, yet.

i was messing around with karas, and he's pretty cool. makes me want to go watch the rest of karas again haha.
<3 his special. saw a combo vid and made me want to steal their combos!

I doubt Tatsunoko vs Capcom will make it to the US, too many licenses involved for the us to cover in my opinion. That's why i had mine imported. In my opinion the tatsunko side has the advantage. All of their characters are considered either godly or broken. For example yattaman is broken and cheap. He RUNS U OVER WITH A ROBOTIC DOG!!!! yikes. The only characters that give Capcom a fighting chance are "GOD Morrigan", Rockman aka megaman, Saki (support character from marvel vs capcom), Roll, and Batsu (Rival Schools).

if u have any opinons let me know

We are NEVER getting MvC3. The MvC series came out when Marvel was a dying company; characters were cheap and Capcom was able to purchase them with relative ease. Now, Marvel is far from a dying company; Marvel's movie studio has brought the company new life. Now, the price of characters isn't as cheap.

Instead of Capcom being able to purchase the entire Marvel catalogue for a low price, now Marvel charges a large fee for each character INDIVIDUALLY. This is one of the reasons why you see those other games like Rise of the Imperfects with such a limited cast of Marvel characters. Frankly, the fees are so large that Capcom doesnt want to pay for it...

Thats where Tatsunoko comes in... Tatsunoko is now a dying company; and unlike Marvel, their movie studio has been continually failing to bring the company around. Speed Racer was one of the most expensive movies ever, and it was a total flop. Before that, the Robot Hunter Casshan movie also failed. Basically, Tatsunoko is now, what Marvel was 10 years ago.

ahhh c'mon Jaxel you gotta give them more recent credit than the Speed Racer Live action movie. Karas was awesome. . . Okay I mean the FIRST Karas movie was awesome. Hey one outta four ain't bad right? ;)

ahhh c'mon Jaxel you gotta give them more recent credit than the Speed Racer Live action movie. Karas was awesome. . . Okay I mean the FIRST Karas movie was awesome. Hey one outta four ain't bad right? ;)

I agree sorta, but the japanese market for Tatsunoko is far different than what Marvel had to deal with. Now I won't go all out and claim how awesome Tatsunoko as to be honest, and as I mentioned earlier, I hardly know most of the characters apart from Hakushon Daimou (or Bob der Flaschengeist as I grew up knowing him lol), Karas & Casshern - but overall I think limiting the reach to only Japan, Tatsunoko isn't doing half bad.

Oh on another note, I finally ordered a cure for my thumb!!! Bought the Hori Fighting Stick Wii and although I generally keep endorsing Play Asia I bought it off VideoGameCentral which came at $49.99 + $80.00 shipping as I bought two it came to $179.98 so I paid like £125 - yes I know it's extortionate, but hell I live in London I am used to it - and I think my thumb is worth more than that. :P

EDIT: I made a combo video... well it's not really a combo video in the sense of showcasing anything exiciting - it's actually jsut a pisstake on other combo videos but still give it a hit if you like.

Please watch in High Quality otherwise you can't see shit.

I agree sorta, but the japanese market for Tatsunoko is far different than what Marvel had to deal with. Now I won't go all out and claim how awesome Tatsunoko as to be honest, and as I mentioned earlier, I hardly know most of the characters apart from Hakushon Daimou (or Bob der Flaschengeist as I grew up knowing him lol), Karas & Casshern - but overall I think limiting the reach to only Japan, Tatsunoko isn't doing half bad.

Oh on another note, I finally ordered a cure for my thumb!!! Bought the Hori Fighting Stick Wii and although I generally keep endorsing Play Asia I bought it off VideoGameCentral which came at $49.99 + $80.00 shipping as I bought two it came to $179.98 so I paid like £125 - yes I know it's extortionate, but hell I live in London I am used to it - and I think my thumb is worth more than that. :P

EDIT: I made a combo video... well it's not really a combo video in the sense of showcasing anything exiciting - it's actually jsut a pisstake on other combo videos but still give it a hit if you like.

Please watch in High Quality otherwise you can't see shit.

I get you Kazuya, I was actually being a little sarcastic. Truth is, before Karas I only cared about Gatchaman and Speed Racer. Tatsunoko has its fate and only they can change it. I'm just glad this game even exists.

P.S.
nice combo vid. I'd kill to even play TvC.

dude, wtf is Ryu doing in that vid? is that his infinite? O_O

lol no it's just a repetitive Baroque cancel - it's not possible outside of Toreningu (Training) mode either lol no worries :P

Just thought it was funny and kept on doing it, after I finished my recording session I thought I might as well use that footage somehow xD

Movie cost was 120 mil, they made 95 mil. That amount is not a flop by any stretch of the imagination, it just wasnt a runaway summer blockbuster hit. The merchandise line made a killing, though.

A REAL flop is that new 3D CG movie, Delago. Lowest grossing opening for a widely released film of all time! (Less than 500k)

Facts instead of "Opinion thinly veiled as fact", pleeeease.
I love Speed Racer lotzzz!!!!

But you're right, MvC3's chance of seeing daylight is laughably small.

One word, VOLTEKKA !!! XD Just got mine in the mail today. This game is amazing !! Definitlly worth the wait !! Tekkaman and Karas FTW !! :D

P.S. WTF is up with the ending credits song they picked ?! A little wierd if you ask me. :p

After playing this game more, I really enjoy it. I like MVC and I ...kind of liked MVC2. This game has some of the old charm, and it seemed to fix some of the obvious glaring problems of MVC2. I say seemed since the game is too new to be sure of what brokeness is truly possible, but I am enjoying it.

My personal verdict so far is Hyperbomb for the win. I don't play Alex, but one of the people I played against learned how to make quick use of it.

Still waiting for my sticks - yet I did do another Combo Video Parody, more like a Bonus video on top of the first one. Would need to upload it, but I can't get myself off the game i still have so much stuff to buy and need to farm money. lol

Anyone know a good partner for Karas ? I already have Tekkaman and Batsu on one team and im having a hard time trying to find someone for Karas (although i havent tried Soki yet). I just want someone who goes well with a Hyper Team attack. Thanks. :D

how do you play the mini games?
everytime i go in the option, a gray box with stuff comes up and then i get booted out to the main menu o.o
i'm sure all the games are there as i got the save that said all mini games unlocked.

You can use a homebrew program to play this game on US console for free provided you have a copy of Twilight Princess, funny as that sounds. My brother got it today and we played it earlier, hella fun.

I gotta actually spend more than 5 mins in training mode to find some better combos though. XD Morrigan is pretty easy to use ok for a beginner it seems, easy to combo normals into lv3 super for good damage, and well rounded in general. Started with Alex and Tekkaman though. Alex doing a jump and jC (heavy, whatever) right as you are leaving the ground is a pretty retarded fast overhead that goes into bigass combos. However it's unsafe, and his only low seems to be his sweep kick, which I don't know a good combo from yet.

how do you play the mini games?
everytime i go in the option, a gray box with stuff comes up and then i get booted out to the main menu o.o
i'm sure all the games are there as i got the save that said all mini games unlocked.

It says that you're supposed to unplug ALL extensions from your Wii Mote (Nunchuck / classic controller / arcade stick / EVERYTHING) and your Wii (PS2 to Gamecube converters / NGC pads / EVERYTHING)

Back