Team Crooked Jester Soulcalibur IV October Monthly Results!

Team Crooked Jester Soulcalibur IV October Monthly Resul

One Character Victory. Basically, Jaxel beat all of them in a row; his teammates didn't even need to play.

Ore O Dare Da To Moetu

Best fucking Team name ever.

Gurren Lagann for the fucking win.

GO GO TEAM FRENCH!!!

GG's to everybody I played ... got to play a lot of great people for the first time yesterday ...

kpc and kdz ... ur sigfrieds make me jealous =(
realyst ... i shoulda crawled more
rich and papy ... MOAR WINS PLZ
maxx ... dude r u maxx?
ramon ... algol is low tier
nelson ... that's my brother's name
bibulus ... GGs and thanks for crouching my mids =/
jay thanks again for the great tourney =)
the house kitchen ... thanks for the steak help!

and to everybody else I missed thanks for a great time and for supporting the meat-wielding wizardman!!

I had a great time yesterday. Even better than the last. Sorry I had to cut out early and take my PS3 with me right before the team tournament. That shouldn't happen for the next 2 tourneys at least. Hopefully my match vids with Ramon and KowTow will be posted soon so I can try to gain some insight as to what I should be improving on.

I'll check with the regulars on this forum this week to see when Jay's house is open for gatherings. I want all the offline experience I can get since I'm swearing off online play for good.

I hate to put your hopes down, mr oof but none of the team matches were recorded :(. so there is no proof to this shenangan ocv ever happening. NO VIDEOS NO PROOF. O_O, but it sure was funny to watch that shit and the expression of some of the best players on the east coast as jay stat-raped them in the anus. HACKERMIKE BEASTED them too lol...ring out after ring out with hilde very amusing. lots of fun and serge drunk is unexplainable some of the shit i saw that night i hope to really forget. Serge's penis is the tiniest thing ive ever seen flap around in a non homo way lol...

TRUTH OUT.

Hilde + PS3 controller = NEVER AGAIN
Never used a PS3 controller before..., didnt sound complicated, but those triggers drive me insane. I felt like I was going to drop the controller every second i was playing.

South Jersey sux..........we will eventually be going to one of these.

Good shit dizazztaaaaaa!!!!!!

P.S - Is algol really that bad?? I havent done the research myself but if france and japan are banning him i think we need to reevaluate

first tournament in a long time for me, well at least the first i was sober while playing. felt real good to get back into the game

That was my first tournament ever for Soul calibur and it was really fun had a great time. ALl of you guys are really cool I can't wait for the next one. Good games to all who I played.

Maxx isn't good at Calibur anymore. lol.

Had maaaaaaad fun tho.

Nelson - Too much fun mofo! lol. Cant for the next one so we could chill like all night again. Haha.
Tim - Good shit. You got me. lol.
Jay - <3
Idlemind - Should session the next time. ^_^
Klizza - Awesome team name! XD
Ray - God shit, you got me too. I think i came off as a mini-Nas tho. lol.
Realyst - Good shit. You had that second match tho. lol. No doubt you'll rape my face next time you come through tho. I played out all my tricks. ^_^
Kowtow - Good seeing you again. Nice talks.
MT Fighter - I dont think we played. But like always, we never do play right? lol.
Nuez - Good shit on that team tourney. Never played you tho (and we're both in NY. Wtf? lol.)
Papy - Wow, wtf dude. lol. Body splash!
Sporko - Thanx for the ride. ^_^
MLP - We need to get you better.
Manslide - Ready? LMAO
HackerMike - Taunt with Jap Hilde more. 2 Good. lol.

Pretty sure thats it.

PS - Ready?

Maxx Dreamkiller's infinite combos: you can block them except you don't.

Oh yeah Tinshi is in SC4 trying to ringout everyone with Siegfried. Watch the fuck out, that shit works.

Back