Team Kogarasumaru November Monthly Results!

Jaxel

Administrator
Singles:
picture.php

1: KDZaster ($300.00)
2: Dreamkiller ($110.00)
3: Ramon ($35.00)
4: SomethingUnique
5: FearDonkey
5: AuLord
7: Klizza
7: Goofus
9: Fei
9: Serge
9: Jian
9: theRealyst
13: Neopopulous
13: JustKill
13: Rigel
13: PapyDanone
17: Killilk
17: ShadowFox
17: KTOFF
17: IdleMind
17: Jaxel
17: Aneudy
17: Bibulus
17: HackerMike
25: Landslide
25: SSZero
25: Tidus
25: OmegaXCN
25: InsaneKhent
25: KowTow
25: F_Twlight
25: DMystic
33: UncleTom
33: Sporko
33: Horyzon
33: SlientJoel
33: 350Z

Teams:
picture.php

1: Kogarasumaru ($150.00) (KDZaster: Siegfried, Rigel: Cassandra, Jaxel: Talim)
2: Xbox Livers
3: Alphabet
4: South Jersey
5: Hood
5: Flavour Bucket
7: Exclamation
7: Canyonero
9: Humongous Cock
9: Yooooooooo!

I dont remember who were on the other teams...

Team Kogarasumaru Soulcalibur IV November Monthly Result

Good Stuff KDZ and Maxx.

Was that Sieg vs Taki or??? Damn I wanted to come to this but I had a family Function to attend.

But damn I love the 30-40 man turnout!!! T.O has the players but not the attendance....

Good stuff post the character usage.

Good stuff. Damn I wish I could have made it. I was all set to come until I got in a car crash.

Congrats KDZ on the win. You sure cake'd up on that money. $350.00 (damn u i'm jealous lol) Anyway I though the event was fun and I look forward to the next one. It was nice meeting and playing so many different people. Extensive Astaroth practice here I come. Big up to Anuedee as well. If he did not have to forfit because he had to go I wonder what could have been different.

I also have to congratulate the other online representers as well. More fuel to light the flame. (Especially Aulord extremely good Siggy).

Astaroth I hate you.

Finally thanks for the learning experience. I plan to use it for a future landslide victory for the next tournament.

Did anyone find a DualShock3 controller with a short USB cable? I came to the tournament with DualShock3 controller, and accidently brought home a SixAxis. So if you're missing a SixAxis controller, please let me know =P

So anyway,

Good shit KDZ and Maxx. See you all at NEC.

I played really poorly, but I won't take anything away from people who beat me, you showed up and played the best you could and won so congrats. Hope everyone had a good time. All the people I didn't get to play I'm sorry, I just stopped playing SC after the first few matches, didn't have my head in the game. Hope I can play all you guys at NEC, especially since it'll be my last tourney down here.

Quote of the weekend by FAR was HackerMike at the diner "Jay, hyper math says zero doesn't exist, suck it."

Jay don't forget the Benny Hill soundtrack on my match vid, lol.

Grats to New England (Realyst, g0ofus, Jian, JustKill and Idle Mind) for a real solid showing.

GG to KDZ on first, come to the next BONE you scwub. =)

Whew, AuLord was really close. He really does have an amazing Sieg. Hope the Asty practice he had against me helped :)

Congrats phil, maxx, and ramon and congrats to the other placers as well.

I would have gone but no one was able to go and I didnt feel like making the trip alone so always next time

Thanks to Kit, Jaxel, Kowtow, Serge, and all of Kogarasumaru for the hospitality and all the fun. I had a blast at this tourney, and met some real badass players.

Thanks for all the props, everyone. I really had fun. SomethingUnique, your Kilik is still insane. I will break down that wall of defense! XD

Good luck to you all, and I hope to see you at the next one.

Gratz to the winners.....

Kinda unfortunate i couldn't make it to this tournament.. .but now the tourney is over.. anybody from NYC interested in playing me?

-LAU

Good games to everyone I played. Congrats KDZ and thanks for the advice. Everyone has been really friendly in trying to help me get better and I really do appreciate it. I definitely feel like I've leveled up.

Congrats to the placers. Congrats to da champ.Nice to meet all you guys as well. This was very fun experience.Shout out to my fellow online to offline guys aswell

good games to everybody that i played and met at the tourney.. this was my first tourney in awhile so it was nice to get back into the swing of things... i'll definitely be there next month with everybody.. somethingUnique, your kilik was nasty. those were some great matches. kowtow it was nice finally being able to play you. props to south jersey and justkill as well.. you guys were really helpful and gave me a lot of insight into the game.. appreciate it.. jaxel's the fuckin man.. thanks for the stick... and kit.. i hope to see you enter next month. see you guys til then

must...break...my...cycle...of...mediocre...play

Props to Maxx, Phil, and Ramon for placing top 3. And apologies to everyone who had to sit through me bitching and whining when I lost in casuals. I usually don't do that - I have a ton of hurdles to overcome with my game and need to break bad habits and do work. I guess the frustration of sucking is getting to me. On the other hand, it was a fun weekend. Lesnar/Couture, Jaxel quoting stuff from Mein Kampf, Serge getting put in a figure 4 leg lock, etc. If you weren't there, you shoulda been.

that reminds me, pimp slapping serge with his own money and then spending it on white castle made my weekend

wish we had those kinds of numbers, unfortunately i live near chicago

I just don't get it. Between last months 17th place ranking and the zero practice, on or offline, that has taken place since aforementioned tournament, I had thought my victory this month was ensured! I mean, do the math people!

(For people unwilling to do the math, here it is. 17+0=1)

My logic was unshakable. Unshakable

So obviously it came down to player error. Everybody made the error of whooping my ass. For shame people.

On the fo' real tip, props to everybody who played well. And for everybody who missed props just now, I'll give bonus props to everybody who played better than I did, so that should cover everybody else.

Anyhow, just like last time, I had a great time. Better than last time because I didn't have to spend my first two or three hours walking around without knowing anybody.

Highlights of the night involve UFC, the back porch at all points in space-time, and, apparently, leukemia.

I really do need to find a way to start lowering costs, though. Probably start bringing my own food or something. Those little prices have really added up to making these tournaments very pricey for me.

10 dollars for gas+6.50 for tolls+5 bucks for taco bell in the afternoon+10 dollars for steak in the evening+10 bucks for the two packs of cigarettes required for an evening full of drinking and giving out cigarettes+10 bucks for booze+10 bucks for early morning diner hijinks+20 dollars for the tournament=way more than I'd like to spend every month, even though I'd say it was worth it for the fun I've had at both events so far.

Back