Tekken 7 is a thing...

for bob
1.CH4, uf1+2,1, B! df1, d2,3, b1+2, I keep dropping combo at df1, and if I manage to connect df1, I either input d2,3 too fast so I get df1,2, or I drop d2,3. I tried removing df1, but then b1+2 won't connect at all.
2.db1+2, df1, 2, f1, uf1+2,1, B!, 1+2,1+2. I couldn't even make it past 2. When I do df1, 2, I either get (df1,2) string, or 2 was too slow and I drop the combo. If I managed to connect 2, and I do f1, I will get (2,1) instead. How do you deal with 2 stand alone attacks with the next standalone hit being part of an attack string from the last standalone attack?
3. ff1+2, uf1+2,1, B! ff3, df1, d2,3, b1+2, for me ff3 never connects at all. I either always get f3 to come out, or I wait too long so that ff3 couldn't even connect after bound. How much time to I have after bound so I can actually wait for enough time to input ff3 and connect?
4.Why does the buffer system feel so strict compare to SC? I didn't have this much problem doing combos in DOA either.
EDIT: I am starting to see that I can buffer directional inputs, but not attack buttons. I can hold d during an attack in order to do d2,3, but I can only hit 2,3 after I finish the last attack, but the timing window for the inputs are still way shorter than I can manage even though I am just practicing bnbs.

Also, how do I reset position in TTT2 practice mode when using an arcade stickk?
1.During the bound state the opponents legs bounce off the ground,reach a max height then start going down again,you input df+1 as soon as the legs start going down.The opponent gets floated to a max height then starts dropping,then you input d+2,3.When the opponent almost reaches the ground, you input b+1+2
2.You have to figure out the recovery times,watch as bob retracts his arm after the 2,then you input f+1
3.f,f+3 has a weird hitbox,you need to do a deep dash for it to connect,kinda like zafina's b+4,4
4.tekken is like that,the only bufferable attack that has a lenient timeframe is King'd f,hcf+1

Bob has some funky hitboxes,I would suggest a team of Bruce/Lars if you're totally new .

in all honesty, I wouldn't practice bob much at this point. since he hasn't been announced in tekken 7 [yet], he may end up not being in at all.

yeah, the buffering is a lot stricter than sc ... esp sc5. for punishers are such, sometimes you just have to mash out the first button until it comes out then hit the following buttons after the first part comes out hah ... [ie. bob's f2,3 punish .. mash f2]

Because Bob has a clone so it's easier to form a team for a starter. Well Leo is in T7, is she easy enough for a beginner? The only other characters I wanted to try are JC and Angel. Julia isn't confirmed for T7, but Angel's stuff would be applicable for DJ.

leo is in t7, but she is difficult to combo with, especially if you're new to tekken combos.

I would recommend devil jin ... he is much easier and almost the same as the ttt2 version. kazuya is also very similar.

lili also has a clone and is more or less similar ... pretty easy to combo with. she's my main ;)

I am staying away from Lili until she dumps her T7 Asian face and gets her T6 look back.

I dunno, Bob's move list just looks really awesome compare to the Chinese styles and the Mishimas. I just hope he would be in when T7 hits home consoles.

Last edited:
in all honesty, I wouldn't practice bob much at this point. since he hasn't been announced in tekken 7 [yet], he may end up not being in at all.

yeah, the buffering is a lot stricter than sc ... esp sc5. for punishers are such, sometimes you just have to mash out the first button until it comes out then hit the following buttons after the first part comes out hah ... [ie. bob's f2,3 punish .. mash f2]
in all honesty, I wouldn't practice bob much at this point. since he hasn't been announced in tekken 7 [yet], he may end up not being in at all.[ie. bob's f2,3 punish .. mash f2]
in all honesty, I wouldn't practice bob much at this point.
I wouldn't practice bob much at this point.
I wouldn't practice bob much
wouldn't practice bob
practice bob
You play Bob? Okay, when did this happen?

leo is in t7, but she is difficult to combo with, especially if you're new to tekken combos.

I would recommend devil jin ... he is much easier and almost the same as the ttt2 version. kazuya is also very similar.

lili also has a clone and is more or less similar ... pretty easy to combo with. she's my main ;)
I thought we were talking about ttt2,and leo is certainly easier to combo with than DJ is

gigas' legs are too short to be marduk =p

maybe he's the "original" jack ... the person jack was modeled after? haha I dunno.

I don't think I can ever stop whining about their maltreatment of Lili.
dg4NPuO.jpg

Last edited:
TTT2 Lili is my favorite. I thought they made her look retarded in Revo because of graphic limitations.

I'm guessing with graphics always getting better she is getting uncanny valleyed. T7 looks like it isn't the final version and looks fixable.

Lili's face did not change since reveal. They only updated the lighting and maybe some textures, but her face still has the same weird shape.

Last edited:
Back