[Tennessee] Obligatory Title

Holy crap people post here! :D I'll havta pay more attention. I'm in Memphis and I'd love to play people offline. If anyone wants to help me with setups for SCV, I'll ask the guys who run Wednesday Fight Nights at Hastings if they would mind us playing. Definitely want to learn this game. :D

Hello, I live in Memphis too! Krit already knows me~. I would love to have a meet up at Hastings too! I'm so rusty that it's not even funny.

Kyra, I can bring a console, but I need the television, as the one I have is ginormous and I'm a weakling.

So I'll ask Hiryu, the guy who runs the stuff if we can bring our stuff and play. :D

Talk to Andrew and see if he can bring a setup as well. :> Maybe we can get Stubert to join.

He's in love with Pyrrah's butt bomb move. Figures. :>

I just asked in the SRK thread, btw. ^-^

Immmmmmmm backkkkkkk!!!!! My PSN is BigMajin lets game!

Yooooo, BigMajin idk if we've met but hi.
I don't have a ps3 atm but when I do I'll add ya.

Also, Hiryu who hosts Fight Nights at Hastings said there wasn't a problem if we brought setups to play SCV when it comes out. Just havta get there early enough, and I'm trying to find someone who could possibly get there and claim space, since I get off work a little after 6.

Im still around... Still looking to play... Rarly go over to the memphis area but if you guys do something big a.k.a more than 5 people Ill come out... Will need somewhere to crash though as Im not driving 3 or 4 hours back in the middle of the night... LOL Nice to see memphis has a little scene starting up though hopefully it can turn into something big.

Oh and whoever changed the title is fail. :P

I DID IT, SO WHAT. Any better ideas, I'll change it. But still, I really hope we can get a scene going here. The SF players are kinda scary, though. D:

I live in TN. There's a few players where I live but for the most part nothing. I wish we had some kind of big tourney in driving distance. Nashville seems like a place where they could hold some high end tourneys. Especially for a game like SC.

I live in TN. There's a few players where I live but for the most part nothing. I wish we had some kind of big tourney in driving distance. Nashville seems like a place where they could hold some high end tourneys. Especially for a game like SC.

Where at in TN do you live? and Nashville usually does have a few tourneys for SC as long as its still fairly new...

Quite intrigued that there is people here in TN. I'd like to attend a tourney sometime, but I probably can't due to several reasons. But it's great there's hype here.

I'd love to start having tournaments in the Memphis area, granted there's enough people to have them. I really just want people to play with locally and get better. Little over a month left, guys! :D

Yeah, Memphis or Nashville would be a great place to have tourneys. The cities are big enough and I really think it would be possible to have some high end fighting tourneys there. Especially since Nashville is getting or already has a new convention hall. Plus the southern part of the U.S needs more fighting game tournament support.

I agree. If we can get enough of a scene here, I'll try my best to see about organizing some tournaments. :3

Back