2.) WhoDat - Algol - $66
3.) CNP - Voldo - $22
4.) KpC
5.) DanMan and SA_RoB
7.) Nacho and Ice Cold Edge
9.) Some black Guy, BBoy Tekken, King Ace, Funk Panda
13.) Lord Champion, Jody, Bez BOy, Gemini Knight
17.) Agustin, C-Money, JD_Elite, Batousai, Sweet Beard, Long

Results for all Games and Brackets will be available at http://TexasMashFest.blogspot.com

Good shit to Nori for winning. I can't take anything away from the guy. He played really solid.

On a side note. What was with all the hatred when I played? I swear it seemed like I was like Bin Laden or something the way that you all hated on me. I really can't wait to see the vids so please post them as soon as possible.

I'll give shout outs later.

Cepzeu- Augustin went 2 and out, Ice was knocked into losers by Danman and then peaced out by me, and Funk lost to SA Rob i believe and was peaced out by ICE.

FINALLY got the monkey off my back and won a tournament. Right now, the pasadena/dallas guys are at my house playing some games, props will come later.

Whodat: All the hate came because everybody feels Algol is ban worthy and didn't want to see anybody win w/bubbles. Now you know what it's like to be a Hilde player. Personally, I was the only guy there defending my actions for allowing Algol, and I beat it, so obviously, it's not ban worthy. It's not exactly X's 66A+B, G from SC3:(

Great job Nori! I'm surprised you got first, since the SC2 days you usually find a way to get 2nd or something under what's required to get money or qualify lol. Good job man, wish I could be like you.

Just for the record Team San Antonio won the team tournament too. So Nori technically won 2 tournaments.

Man, I had a blast over there. Sorry for rollin out without formal goodbyes, but I had a promise to keep for the family.

Shouts later, gotta get ready for the SA tour, and the expressways look cleaner.

GK you were recording a lot of the tournament, right? I thought I heard your voice behind me a couple of times. How long does it usually take you to get the footage up?

Congrats to Nori for rep'n Cervy. Hope to see vids soon I also hope to hear another commentary from Gemini Knight.

Congrats, Nori! GGs to everyone I played including Whodat, who beat me soundly with the bubbles. No complaints here, I just need more practice against that. And after watching Nori beat it, I know exactly what I was doing wrong. Good shit man.

Worst possible result ever...Nori taking first in this tournament. I wasn't really part of this whole taking over Texas thing, but now I want blood. Nori this isn't over by a long shot I am gunning for your ass...next time.

It was nice to meet everyone...Kpc for the first time face to face good shit man.

Great to see GEMINI back on american soil, repping that asta...still powering up.

CWing...the hype man, nice to see you still in your trashing talking mode.

CNP I shoulda got rid of your voldo with Zass from the get go, but wasn't fully focus, maybe this is the reason Nori won this shit. lol

A lot of suprises, from mainly our man Danman Dan da Man/ Dan the real Nightmare, I was so fucking surprised at how well he did, and I knew full well that his very new to the game and character...but his composure was a great assest to his victories.

Whodat, yeah I just gave up before it even begun, I was way too tired to put in the amount of concentration it would require to win...but next time for sure. Since Algol got unbanned on us new guys without noticing...*cough*nori*cough*

Everybody else since I suck at this shit, funkpanda, Augustin, IceColdFuckingEdge, SA rob, any other kats I can't remember of the top of my head, this shit is not done.

Ice I am coming for that Sieg.
Augustin I haven't played you in SC4 yet, and I was expecting yoshi... I don't think you used him.
Funkpanda my revenge on you isn't complete.

Next time Texas...Pasadena is coming for you. Dallas once we done with SA we coming for you, matter of fact next time will do a team tourney against the both of your asses.

Cepzeu- Augustin went 2 and out, Ice was knocked into losers by Danman and then peaced out by me, and Funk lost to SA Rob i believe and was peaced out by ICE.

Man, Funk never get a break. Always has to play one of our own every tourney. Surprised Agustin was DP'ed, who did he lose to?

Agustin lost to Danman first and then Lord Champion. Somehow I don't really think his mind was really on SC4 that day not to take anything away from those two.

just for clarification...i am some black guy....

i'm too tired to do shout out's....so....i'll back to those later.

GGs to everyone I played...

Props to the Pasadena crew who played much better than I expected... Games after the tournament in my mind don't replace the fact that overall I just didn't have it together on this day. You guys are definitely hella cool by the way... it was great kickin it w/ u boys after the tournament. When you guys come up to Dallas we'll definitely take care of you...

Props to my buddy Nori for having his day.

GGs to kpc and whodat... Glad you guys are here... Hopefully your military commitments don't prevent you guys from coming out and getting more games w/ us... By the way, whodat... Nothing personal about cheering against you... You are a cool cat too... But I had to go for my boy Nori... He was basically the home town hero @ that point.

Super props to my man GK... Welcome back man... We didn't really get to talk much at all @ this event but definitely next time.

Agustin... I think it was definitely Karma + Overconfidence + lack of focus + overall sucking that I suffered the same fate as you after telling you "I'm glad you lost"... lol... We both had a bad day but we will both bounce back of course... we always do ;-)...

I guess I'll see you all in November (and don't forget the Dallas tournament in December)... You can expect me to be well prepared for that... You have been warned.

- I.C.E.

Back