[Texas] The official HYPE thread

I heard Kristin Kreuk was not cute enough to save Street Fighter. And she is a top tier little cutie.

I fell in <3 w/ her watching SF... After a while I didn't even care about the movie...

- I.C.E.

P.S. Plus she didn't get her head mashed in like Gina Carano.

Unfortunately, neither is true. Austin doesn't have a strong calibur or tekken scene. It'll probably be hard to get tournaments going for both games but we will definitely try.

ufo has t6 br with pad ports, it will be far easier to throw tournaments there (no venue fee) as more console scrubs money will end up in my pockets, yours included

and wtf u talkin about we have me, electrical steve, thb, and ktaden... all of us placing top 5 at tx majors SICK

ufo has t6 br with pad ports, it will be far easier to throw tournaments there (no venue fee) as more console scrubs money will end up in my pockets, yours included

and wtf u talkin about we have me, electrical steve, thb, and ktaden... all of us placing top 5 at tx majors SICK

I thought you said electrical steve moved to houston. I was talking about just local monthly tournaments, not majors.

I thought you said electrical steve moved to houston. I was talking about just local monthly tournaments, not majors.

he's coming back. and i was just responding to your comment about austin not having strong tekken community. gimmie some of that crack you're on. hype

terrible jim, i need some of that crack you're on....since when did we started talking about holding MAJOR's? lol

HYPE

Unfortunately, neither is true. Austin doesn't have a strong calibur or tekken scene. It'll probably be hard to get tournaments going for both games but we will definitely try.

But the 6th street scene is STRONG enough to get people to go!

jim...we were talking about having sc tournaments, not tekken. If we were, they would be on tz.com....not here...you know the website for SOUL KALIBER NOOBZ!!!!

FAIL!!!!

fukn noob

Let's not get off the point guys:

Having a SC tournament every month or 2 months in a different city would be bad ass.

no no no FUCK THAT. i'm not allowing that jew to run his mouth when he doesn't know wtf we're talking about.

i swear...i'm going to shoot him...

btw.....it was a joke....hee hee...ha ha....

*crickets*

Back