The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPartisan

Holy Moly
Anything relating to online play that is off-topic in other threads WILL go here.

Yes I'm looking at you recent maxi discussion in the hatemail thread.

Update: Now that this thread is building up, I gotta lay out some simple rules.

Lag Thread Rules

1. Keep it civilized. I won't care too much if you get into a heated argument/ego war but lets not insult the hell out of each other when we do so. Respect your fellow members (at least a little bit)

2. LOL at every chance.

That is all.

Nice thread hopefully everyone uses it! LoL My uber leet hatemail gets lost in the clutter of the lag move maxi debates :(

Maxi sucks and should be removed from SC5. Enkindu likes to kiss boys, and Lobo has an ABNORMAL bump on his pee pee. No Lobo thats not a "ribbed for her pleasure" bump!

And yeah, youre fuckin A right I use A+Bg on a standing opponent. Its called "FISHING FOR A CH" and you know what....I usually get it!! I know, its stepable, easier said than done trying to step it on or offline. But to call it a lag tactic is borderline craziness.

What is a lag tactic to one person is not a lag tactic to another. This thread will be nothing but flame war and nothing will get resolved. But Ill have fun defending my chuck throwin homie!!

HRD

LoL A+Bg sucks... You try that shit to me offline I will iMCF every follow up you have out of that cept maybe 2 or 8... Fishing for CH with it is alright but you actually should do moves to set up the CH before hand.. Like how I bait iMCF after certain moves... still mines i9 so its easy to fish for CH what is A+B like i14? LoL You could use it after 66K, 4b,b,K and maybe FSAK Lightning Kick LoL , I dont see the move alone as a lag tactic, just is crappy that if I see that move offline it leads to 30 percent of your life gone but online you get away with the follow ups after even if I block it! :(

My net will be full speed ahead tomorrow, its been shitty the past week cuz they have had "network problems" LoL So this week it will be onnnn...

Time for some Recorded 8way Ranking Battles :)

Dont you notice that Ill NEVER use that without something preceeding it (LO K, 3B ROA, etc etc.) I have so many spots that I put that in its incredible. Hell eve 33A A+Bg is gauranteed. I just made a FT5 & a FT10 with the boy yesterday. the FT10 I used mostly Maxi. Go to my youtube and check em out and look where I put A+Bg. A+Bg by it self is risky business. But Im always putting at the end of strings where Im at not-so-negative frames.

HRD

But Im always putting at the end of strings where Im at not-so-negative frames.

HRD

LoL I shall remember these words... Maxi is one of my fav/s Dont think im just hating, I just know how much bull shit it is that he beats my yoshi ever... :) Yosh just has too many answers for Maxi... thats why I rofl'd hard at NDK's video with Yoshi, Talk bout some shit I wouldnt have recorded and posted up that'd be it right there... lol

ROFL online astaroth. i love how people think that omitting 1a makes him suddenly legit, and then they open every round with aa or a+b for CH. try playing asty with no 44a, no 66a, no a+b, and no 1a and THEN you can call him legit.

his turtle/keepout game online with 44a spam and no step g is fucking god tier broken shit.

ROFL online astaroth. i love how people think that omitting 1a makes him suddenly legit, and then they open every round with aa or a+b for CH. try playing asty with no 44a, no 66a, no a+b, and no 1a and THEN you can call him legit.

his turtle/keepout game online with 44a spam and no step g is fucking god tier broken shit.
Try telling Zombiebear that ^_~
A+B is his favourite move.

So is spamming iMCF when your opponents in a corner.
OH! HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES! XDDD

LoL You must be mistaken... iMCF spamming is high level... because you have to iMCF RCC iMCF but you probably dont know anything about that :)

EDIT: and LoBo its 44B, G 22/88 A :) LoL

no way. 22_88a is quick, + on hit, short range, and generally a good move. you gotta mix 44(B) up with lag garbage like a+b in order to be truly awesome.

I'm sorry but anyone who bass difficulty with RCC is pants on head retarded.
Take basic Kilik - the easiest way to land an Asura is to get 2K blocked, RCC, asura. Simple.
RCC is not difficult, iMCF takes a little practice for straight consistency, but spamming it is hardly high level - it's common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back