The Art of stepping

Right now i'm testing every char in the game step so far hilde has the best one. I'm liking Nightmare's too.

we already know that Hilde has the best step. Next up its probably between Vader, Nighty, Maxi, and probably a couple others. I remember raph's being pretty good.

Worst Steppers: Yoda and Algol (unless you count back step). Other notable bad steppers: Setsuka, Kilik

hey guys i found a new technique i call it impact blocking and you do it by pressing forward and block and its good for using when you think the other guy will attack. A pro just used it on me today and all my attacks were reflected and i felt silly!!!

hey guys i found a new technique i call it impact blocking and you do it by pressing forward and block and its good for using when you think the other guy will attack. A pro just used it on me today and all my attacks were reflected and i felt silly!!!

I LOL'd

also Fiyah how many frames does this "impact blocking" give?

No stepping players = players whom never played SC2

OMG you are so right. In SC2 you could step practically everything. Ahh, I remember those days when my friend I play with all the time used to have crazy matches where we were stepping each other moves like crazy. Memories.

Back