The Best of (PSN):

ok fine. give me a spot on the top dropped iGDR for suicide ringout spot.

i'll also either take the third, or challenge you and jargen for an astaroth spot.

There's this guy I keep coming across who always kicks my ass with Ivy, but hey, I know when I'm beat. I don't know if he's even on 8wayrun though.
Judodarkfist

I gotta give props to Low771, that dude has an excellent Maxi too.
Yeah, low has improved since I first met him. The best part about it is with skill, usually, comes humility. He's developed both. Now, if he would go offline, I'm sure he would do well.

Yeah, low has improved since I first met him. The best part about it is with skill, usually, comes humility. He's developed both. Now, if he would go offline, I'm sure he would do well.

He actually lives maybe an hour and a half from me. In fact, he lives like 30ish minutes from my cousin, and like 5 away from a venue that hosts monthlies.

I keep telling the guy he should go to one of the monthlies and see how he likes offline play, but he refuses and says he doesn't want to do any tournaments like that and just wants to play online.

To each his own I guess, just a downer he isn't going to do anything with his skill.

I keep telling the guy he should go to one of the monthlies and see how he likes offline play, but he refuses and says he doesn't want to do any tournaments like that and just wants to play online.
1257497580244.jpg

Aw what, you lost to Tan? I'm dissapointed.
There were connection problems all over this set of games, not to mention at least 3 disconnects. Nonetheless, I'm gonna get my 2nd place back from Tan. Then I'll probably challenge you Juece.

On a side note: It seems that I am unchallenged for the Algol spot. I rule that character with an Ancient Throne!

There were connection problems all over this set of games, not to mention at least 3 disconnects. Nonetheless, I'm gonna get my 2nd place back from Tan. Then I'll probably challenge you Juece.

On a side note: It seems that I am unchallenged for the Algol spot. I rule that character with an Ancient Throne!

Come at me bro!

Side note, I've been considering picking up algol so watch out.

Back