The "big" question about cleavage.

Jakajantiamu

[11] Champion
It is always a point debated, sc5 went pretty big on the size of the tatas. I think I liked SC2 sizes the best though.

Sophitia, while not Ivy has larger than average boobs in most SC games right?
Hers are quite big here, I like em slightly smaller but I guess it is okay.

What sizes do you all like to see? More SC2 SC1? Or like the more recent sizes of go big or go home?

Hahah, here it goes again :D I'm with you on the SC2 titties, they were smaller and therefore more realistic in most cases. Shame they can't be that bold anymore to do something like Soul Blade Taki, that would cause a massive outrage. And personally, I like all sizes :)

Yep. I remember liking SC2 because it was sexy, sure, but I was not embarrassed to play it with my non weeb friends.

Maybe the whole character creation system and the fact I deck out like 40 fantasy girls amps up the strange factor a bit.

SC2/SC3, SC5 was close to those as well.

I still really don't know what happened and what they were thinking in SC4 tbh.

Why is this even being discussed when all of us, the TRUE lovers of life giving mammary glands, were satisfied with the voluptuous Ball Titty Nut Udders in this latest Star Wars movie.

Also, it’s not so much the volume as the shape and what they’re being supported by. Clothing and presentation are > straight up size.

I think SC2 for Ivy looked good, where as in SCIV they've become far too big for my taste. Taki though seemed too big and saggy, in every game she was in since SCI. Maybe if hers were more like Ivy's in SC2 it would look better. Cassandra has always been good, as so was Pyrrha's. Sophitia is on the edge of being oversized but not too much. Seoung Mi-na is a bit on the small side though. She was pretty flat chested in SC2.

How can you create this thread without this? For shame! ;)

sZfN7.jpg

86cm, 82cm, 76cm, and 70cm are my favorites.

What kind of boob do I like? hmm. Mostly Ds? With Talim being the exception.

Last edited:
big boobs are a hassle and can end up looking bad if not taken care of properly. not to mention old age. give me a small chest ANY day of the week over anything large than Bs or Cs.

How can you create this thread without this? For shame! ;)

sZfN7.jpg

Personnaly, I would say that Cassandra takes the first place. She's got the best proportions, without looking vulgar or exaggerated , and also she has the nicest butt , as always. lol
Tira seems to have a hangover, like Harley Quinn on drugs on a Sunday morning.

Last edited:
I've been playing SC since it came out and I can't recall anyone making a big deal out of the large titties from anyone other than the actual SC community.

Sort of like a self fulfilling thing here, if you complain about it enough I could totally see Kotaku or someone taking this and having a field day.

It's not distracting enough to have separate boob physics like DOA or anything...

Personnaly, I would say that Cassandra takes the first place. She's got the best proportions, without looking vulgar or exaggerated , and also she has the nicest butt , as always. lol
Tira seems to have a hangover, like Harley Quinn on drugs on a Sunday morning.

Yeah, Cassandra and Hilde seem to have the best proportions.

DOA has separate boob physics? for comparison sake do you have any vids? @Artilust.
I think SFV has this. It would be nice to see breast physics evolve from just wobbling like jello, but into a natural motion. Its just something I always thought was weird, that character boobs don't ever move independently, like real life. SCII's butt physics suffer the same limitations.

SC2 and 3 were perfect. Sophie. Cass & Mina and Setsuka were big Bs/small Cs at most.
Then 4 came along and everything was just

JNhU5Tt.gif

YOU GET GIANT TITTIES, YOU GET GIANT TITTIES, EVERYBODY GETS GIANT TITTIES!

I miss when it was just Ivy and Taki. When its half the female cast, its just not as special anymore. It just feels cheap/DOAish.

Back