The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enkindu has a CAS with a vagina for a face. The interwebz knows no bounds, my friend.

A reverse crotchface? Is it sad I'm curious enough to see this?

*is thinking of all the intended-to-be-creepy-but-somehow-slightly-humorous demon designs out there with faces instead of crotches*

Still no 2nd Player outfits? Whats the craze having all this miscellaneous stuff a priority over the actual content locked away from us in the game? I'm still baffled why we have to pay for the default outfits twice.
Not only that, they're incompatible with everything, and you can't apply stickers on them.

Heres a friendly warning: Dont buy the valkyrie armor its fuking awful

the helmet clips with every hairstyle except bald and cornrows. nurse outfit is cool tho
So does the Elysium mask. Sadly it doesn't stop people using it.​

I just put the Valkyrie armor on 15 of my characters (Who are, interestingly enough, supposed to be Valkyries)

So far it seems that it conflicts with most undergarments that have a top. It works with the halter top bikini and works VERY well with the Hunter's Suit (So well its almost like it was intentional, the "frills" on top of it wind up lining the top of the Valk armor cups, and the fabric sits nicely under the bottom part of it).

It clashes with pants and such because its very tight fitting, not bulky like most of the other leg armor so any pants would definately poke through far too much. It may work with legging underwear, havent tried that, or skirts without the hip armor. Frankly I thought the helmet looked kinda stupid anyway so I left it off in favor of how I had them before, with the special item that has the gold feathered medallions. In all, thats become my favorite non 1p/2p costume.

I have a question about this armor... Just how the hell did you guys start calling it "Swan Armor" when it has no reference to swans at all (there's no swan motif on it either)

EDIT: I just got the dlc pack and there does seem to be a Swan motif on it after all. Who would've thought :p

Where the eff are past character skins for classic characters????????
ex. Aeon/Astaroth/Ivy ect......
Where the eff are past stages????????
ex. Water Labyrinth from SCI/Palgaea Shrine SCII/Old Toledo - Burning Gallery from SCIII
Where the eff are past weapons??????
ex. Terror Moon for Astaroth/Full Moon for Voldo/Phlegethon for Cervantes
Where the eff are older characters??????????
ex. Zasalamel/Talim/Necrid
Where the eff is the rest of the story???????
ex. it's only 1/4 done and it's supposed to be for everybody

There we go. Rant for the day complete.

It's available now on PSN (I went through the Cepheus store, not directly to the PSN store). I think some of this stuff can be useful, but I'm still not thrilled about it.

Okay, doing some testing with the full Valkyrie armor (Minus the helmet):

Chain Mail, Mini Dress, Cotton Bandages, Tanned Leather, Corset, Tear Leotard, Bikini with Pareo, Triangle Bikini, Amazon Undergarments, Isis Breastplate, Dancer's Breastplate, Loincloth, and Gym Shorts, along with Ivy's clothes, conflict with something. All the other undergarments work with the full set, though some have clipping issues.

The legs conflict with ALL lower body equipment but seem to play nice with upper body equipment that hangs down, even the stuff it shouldnt go with like the long Kimono. The arms play nice as well unless something has long sleeves.

The hip armor also conflicts with all lower body equipment and most upper body equipment that hangs below the waist.

Hope this helps.

I have a question about this armor... Just how the hell did you guys start calling it "Swan Armor" when it has no reference to swans at all (there's no swan motif on it either)

EDIT: I just got the dlc pack and there does seem to be a Swan motif on it after all. Who would've thought :p

LOL, I was about to say, there's a tiny swan on the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back