The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thumbnails from DLC which hit xbox today:
http://www.tzarsectus.com/SC5/sc5-dlc-3-thumbnails.rar

I think I spot Mitsurugi's outfits, Viola's 2P outfit, and some other stuff. As usual, I'm sure other people will do a better job than me going through this.

Actually, I think there's a ton of stuff here. Asuka's outfit (whoo!). One of Hilde's outfits (hat hat hat hat hat!). A wedding dress? Some kind of cowboy outfit. Maxi's 1P. Raphael's 1P (hat hat hat hat hat hat?).

I'm not big on CAS, but I'm liking some of the stuff I'm seeing here.
We're REALLY going to need A LOT more slots...

Nightmare's 2P hood comes with the mask, fuck! I was hoping we could use the hood on it's own, it's the only hood in the game that doesn't have a cape attached and we have to wear that damn mask!

I gotta say that the proportion of modern clothing is still TOO DAMN HIGH!
But most of the new stuff from the era is plainly interesting <3

YAY Voldo's 2P mask! And Astaroth's 1 & 2P head! Yoshi's 1 & 2P, Kilik's helmet, and...
HATTERS GONNA HAT!

Hilde's hat at 00056_o3184128 and Raphael's at 055_o2840672 ^^
(Plus SCIV Hilde's 2P boots... GOD can't wait t have these DLCs!)

You know, it would have been real nice to actually take out the images that's only necessary out of the 1,426 images in that folder, sheesh.

Anyways, since Pack 3 is out on XBL, the only stupid problem is that the Misc. Equipment 1 is 160MSP, yeah, which is supposed to cost 80MSP, which isn't. WTF! (It clearly said 80MSP from the Soul Archive site.)

I think I spot Mitsurugi's outfits, Viola's 2P outfit, and some other stuff. As usual, I'm sure other people will do a better job than me going through this.

Actually, I think there's a ton of stuff here. Asuka's outfit (whoo!). One of Hilde's outfits (hat hat hat hat hat!). A wedding dress? Some kind of cowboy outfit. Maxi's 1P. Raphael's 1P (hat hat hat hat hat hat?).

You are the man!
Thx so much for posting your finds.

I make modern characters, so this is a good thing in my book. I'm happy as long as the modern clothing looks good. :)
They do: jeans, leather clothing... :D BUT since we're getting SCIV clothing, I won't complain that much anymore MWUAHAHA :D

EDIT: there's that big guy at 00055_o1222688... Looks like Astaroth or... NECRID?!

All this makes me wish desperately that they'd release these sets more than once or twice a month. There are so many sets in there that look "TAKE MY MONEY" worthy, I'm kind of afraid to consider how long it would take for them to release them all. (Or how much money we could possibly sink on all these.)

So wait, that DLC is available on Xbox? Or are the thumbnails just leaks or something?
Pack 3 is out on XBL, the folder with all the images are leaks, but it would have been nice to just put up the ones we can't get yet in 1 image...​

Considering we are getting SC4 parts! Here's hoping for the Asura and Death sets! Let's not forget caretaker!
I don't think we'll be getting all the parts from SCIV. We just might be getting parts from characters who didn't make the roster (that's probably why we see Talim, Seong Mi-na, and Rock). We might see Zas and Yun Seong pieces, too. Characters like Cassandra, Sophitia, and Xianghua may or may not be likely because of Pyrrha, Elyisum, and Leixia.

There are two files for Rock's rhino head, one for male and one for female (like every other unisex piece in the folder) therefore it must be a new item in SCV. Plus, if I followed your theory, we'd have Zas' and Yun's clothing. Ergo I believe in a future DLC leek ^^

Well Sectus, couldn't you at least took out most of the thumbnails and arrange the ones we don't have yet in 1 big image like before, going through 1,426 of them without any names makes this long and confusing...

Well Sectus, couldn't you at least took out most of the thumbnails and arrange the ones we don't have yet in 1 big image like before, going through 1,426 of them without any names makes this long and confusing...

I'm working on putting the new ones into one big picture right now should be done in like 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back