The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm a real big fan of the full body auras so I don't like that idea.

You mean like in tekken the Auras?

anyway...we need some long ponytail hairs(like Shuras in Sc4) and for my taste..it would be cool to have ashlottes gear!

how bout a bear suit like the skeleton or werewolf or something like that i would definitely buy more of those stuff :)
YES!
Great ideas.
I would love more beast parts.
tekken 6 had these and i would love to see them brought to SCV CAS
aki_001.gif
aki_beast_body_A05B00C00.gif
dvj_DevilManBody_A07B00C00.gif
dvj_020.gif
dvj_028.gif
dvj_DevilManLeg_A07B00C00.gif
KIN_BEAST_A03B00C00.gif

I thought Elysium had HUGE vocals cords... *shaky voice* "In me, place all of your trust!", she must smoke loads.

I want an option to make the hair longer or shorter, just like in SmackDown! games. And I want those DAMN VOICES FIXED! I'm fed up with the robots...

Besides that: I want CP5. I want new clothing. *suffering from withdrawal symptoms*

I like the hair system that SCV has right now. Changing length or specific parts of the hair would lead to ugly hair (like in smackdown and Tekken 6 respectively). I think they should just add more hairstyles to the existing ones so people have more to work with.​
I also think Auras could be fun but probably wouldn't work w the amount of stuff that already surrounds the characters like brave edge glow, weapon effect, and then lightning and flame in some cases. Adding auras to that mix would probably be polarizing.​
More beast parts would be awesome. Being able to make a full werewolf, eagle or whatever character rather than just the head would be awesome. The skeleton worked great so I don't see how that couldn't. :)​

I like the hair system that SCV has right now. Changing length or specific parts of the hair would lead to ugly hair (like in smackdown and Tekken 6 respectively). I think they should just add more hairstyles to the existing ones so people have more to work with.​
One or another would win my heart and deniers. Yet I'm not really sure "ugly" is the word, they are rather "haircuts which quality could be improved" :D

You mean like in tekken the Auras?

anyway...we need some long ponytail hairs(like Shuras in Sc4) and for my taste..it would be cool to have ashlottes gear!
Yup exactly. The lighting was really cool. Too bad I'm not a fan of Tekken though.

Oh you know "It goes through? Make them compatible! They stack? Uhu, incompatible!" xD

Yeah but more hair would be welcome. If we could get Shura and Ashlotte's hair, I would be happy. I am actually interested in seeing more complex hairstyles or "build ups" of older hairstyles such as a ponytail with braided bangs or Leixia's hair with more looped braids. That and SCIV hair (Tira's Emo hairstyle in BD) would be great.

--Forgon

I think they should add exctentions for hair. it would work just like for normal accessories but its hair customization. Technically you could make anything with that.

I think they should add exctentions for hair. it would work just like for normal accessories but its hair customization. Technically you could make anything with that.

I actually just said this in an earlier post. im glad im not the only one who thinks we need this

I have a suggestion, how about some strands of hair as a decoration. So we can at least add our own bangs, or create our own hairstyles for added creativity. I'd love to lengthen out some of the cute short hairstyles, and add bangs under hats, and to the blaze hairstyle. They have demonstrated that decorations CAN move (the feathers)
at least im sure they move around...

see : )

It's more wishful thinking than something I'd actually expect to see, but if SC6 happens and features CAS mode, I'd like to see the ability to add accents to the character voices. I'd love to create souls that actually sound like their native tongue is Russian, Spanish, non-American English, etc.

I'd love to create souls that actually sound like their native tongue is Russian, Spanish, non-American English, etc.
Real hard imo, yet very interesting!
However, the Soul series is known "not to respect" well these kinds of accents... I'm amazed that Raphael and Amy speak very well, 'cause the French are famous to kinda suck at using the English (and sometimes other) accent (no offense, just quite realist, same goes for some Belgian)...

Speaking of accents and language, I'd like a character by character switch between Japanese and English VA.
Optimally each character should speak in his mother tongue, but I'd settle for Asians talking in Japanese and Europeans talking in English.

Wait.. this isn't related to this thread :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back