The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Going to far" is a negative judgement. Done.
Oh for crying out loud. Need I restate myself. My first post clearly says this.

Now with the unisex equipment, PS is just being careful to make sure things don't get too out of hand.
I did not say something like," Having Astaroth wear Elysiums clothes is too far and it's utterly disgusting and it kills my eyes. Ah! My virgin eyes! (sobs)." Now that's a negative judgement on this stupid unisex topic that already took up like five pages.

" Honestly why do you care what people want to make? You think its weird?
I never said I cared. In fact, I don't. In my eyes, are some things weird? Yea, there's no denying it but I just shrug it off and roll my eyes. Why do you think there a report offensive creation thing? Because there are weird creations. However, there's a line between caring and not caring. And I seriously don't. Just read the tone in my posts.
I am not great at CAS and I do envy those of you who are good at it. So for me personally, this matter is of no importance. My expression if a unisex patch happens for all items? "Whatever. The rate of seeing weird things increase by 25%."
If it doesn't happen? "Whatever. I still can't use Patroklos's sash on my female CAS."
"
Be creative yourself. Unisexing Items also opens doors for creativity as well.

I am not great at CAS and I do envy those of you who are good at it. So for me personally, this matter is of no importance.
With the unisex thing, more doors are indeed opened but so does other.... things. What happens is all dependent on the individuals himself/herself.
For Cervy Beard's sake, read carefully before you make another attack on me. Hell, I don't even know what I'm supposed to be arguing against! I don't care about this topic and I'm tired of repeating and requoting myself. All I do in CAS is recolor! And I only care about the old outfits so that I can dress my chars back in their old outfits. For the sake of not taking up another five pages, I'm just going to say that I'm not going against you or this unisex thing. I'm a fence sitter! I could care less about what happens. You know what's more important that this topic? More hairstyles. Now that's worthy of five pages in my opinion.

Oh for crying out loud. Need I restate myself. My first post clearly says this.
I did not say something like," Having Astaroth wear Elysiums clothes is too far and it's utterly disgusting and it kills my eyes. Ah! My virgin eyes! (sobs)." Now that's a negative judgement on this stupid unisex topic that already took up like five pages.
Oh you poor thing, you're so brave for even imagining such a scary thought. *Hugs*

I never said I cared. In fact, I don't. In my eyes, are some things weird? Yea, there's no denying it but I just shrug it off and roll my eyes. Why do you think there a report offensive creation thing? Because there are weird creations. However, there's a line between caring and not caring. And I seriously don't. Just read the tone in my posts.
Clearly you do with your emphasis on capslock (which I failed to take any more seriously)or this wouldn't be an argument. You fight someone weird looking, beat them or lose and move on. Its about the fight last time I checked. Some people think they're funny whether they actually they are or not.[/quote]

For Cervy Beard's sake, all I do in CAS is recolor! And I only care about the old outfits so that I can dress my chars back in their old outfits.
So that frustrating lack of creativity in you is my fault right? I see.

Can anyone tell me if Jin's trousers cause any issues with equipping foot gear? It looks like his foot/shin guards may cause some incompatability problems.

Oh you poor thing, you're so brave for even imagining such a scary thought. *Hugs*

Clearly you do with your emphasis on capslock (which I failed to take any more seriously)or this wouldn't be an argument. You fight someone weird looking, beat them or lose and move on. Its about the fight last time I checked. Some people think they're funny whether they actually they are or not.

So that frustrating lack of creativity in you is my fault right? I see.
(>V___V) it seems that you are unable to read. I've had enough of this ridiculous conversation with you that's going nowhere if you can't comprehend anything.

(>V___V) it seems that you are unable to read. I've had enough of this ridiculous conversation with you that's going nowhere if you can't comprehend anything.
lol I think you need to reread your own posts first, buts its not as if you had anything worth arguing against anyway. All you just said repeatedly was that you have a fobia for "weird/strange" things... and thats my problem? As if things aren't already strange as the game is now. Whats your point?

I am totally against making more things unisex, I only create females so I am on the winning side. If they made everything unisex I wouldn't be able to see you guys crying all the time.

lol I think you need to reread your own posts first, buts its not as if you had anything worth arguing against anyway. All you just said repeatedly was that you have a fobia for "weird/strange" things... and thats my problem? As if things aren't already strange as the game is now. Whats your point?

(>V_V) you type like a mewling child. Just from reading this I've confirmed something quite important. You lack reading abilities. It's like talking to a rock.
*The intelligent thing to do is ignore you. Does this mean you won or something? No. Because I said in my previous post (that you failed to read).
Why do you think there a report offensive creation thing? Because there are weird creations. However, there's a line between caring and not caring. And I seriously don't. Just read the tone in my posts.

For Cervy Beard's sake, read carefully before you make another attack on me. Hell, I don't even know what I'm supposed to be arguing against! I don't care about this topic and I'm tired of repeating and requoting myself. For the sake of not taking up another five pages, I'm just going to say that I'm not going against you or this unisex thing. I'm a fence sitter! I could care less about what happens.
:sc5rap1::I've wasted enough time on you already.
P.S Congratulations for being the first person I'm going to ignore on 8wayrun :D

(>V_V) you type like a mewling child. Just from reading this I've confirmed something quite important. You lack reading abilities. It's like talking to a rock.
*The intelligent thing to do is ignore you. Does this mean you won or something? No. Because I said in my previous post (that you failed to read).
P.S Congratulations for being the first person I'm going to ignore on 8wayrun :D

I think you two should take this crap to PMs or something. You're clogging up my thread, I'm tired of seeing two crybabies argue in this thread.

Can anyone tell me if Jin's trousers cause any issues with equipping foot gear? It looks like his foot/shin guards may cause some incompatability problems.

You can't equip shoes with jin's trousers, they are attached to his foot guards I'm afraid.

(Also I agree with Ian, this thread keeps getting clogged with bickering that doesn't seem to be go anywhere and it's getting annoying D:)

Genius!

I think you two should take this crap to PMs or something. You're clogging up my thread, I'm tired of seeing two crybabies argue in this thread.
Oh believe me. I wanted to end this useless discussion five posts ago. Which I said so about five posts ago but someone didn't bother reading it. -____-
But I am sorry for clogging the thread. My apologies guys.

Clearly you do with your emphasis on capslock (which I failed to take any more seriously)or this wouldn't be an argument.
Actually, your logic is flawed. She put an asterisk in front which changes everything. #just sayin

On a non frivolous note, does anybody know when the CaS parts hit the cepheus store for psn in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back