The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised hats are not unisex! That is such an odd thing. Maybe it might have to do with the varying hairtstyles available for both sexes perhaps?

Any word when us Aussies can expect this new pack to drop?

Well guys, XBL will update soon enough, please be patient, probably in the next 3 hrs. And hopefully this time it comes out rather than being delayed.

Looks good will wait on the skeleton don't want to buy it if we can't put items on it.

Well, the famistu article translated says you can't put no stickers on the skeleton, shame though, but it doesn't say if you can put some gear on it, but who knows.

YES YES YES
Capture.JPG

I wonder if any CaS fans keep track of how much money they've spent on their game.
Theoretically, put all the equipment together from previous and todays creation gear coming, you're looking at about $37/2960MSP spent currently getting all of the creation stuff as of now. Until the next pack, that is, lol.

I'm really glad about the character equipment :) As much as I am really happy about a hair pack, only 1 female hair probably means I won't buy it, especially seeing as there should be natsu's ponytail in the character pack. And I have no use for sports wear. At all, haha. The skeleton would be cool but like other people have been saying if you can't equip things on it (which I am sort of doubting you will be able to) then I don't think I'll get that either.

Oh, seems US and JP got it fine, status on gear in a bit.

Okay, it seems Skeleton can wear a couple of clothing...

Also, more hairstyles are included on the SCV pack 2, Lei's and Natsu's 2P.

Plus more accessories and other stuff I really don't feel like asking now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back