The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for it to drop here in Australia on PSN. I'm getting a bit jel watching everyone else talk about this pack!

Once again sweeet stuff but dissapointed with some thing. First as always genre block to gloves and boots, WHY?! I wanted Ivys gauntlet for a male char.

Bought the Character Equipment pack as planned and so far are rather enjoying it. Cervantes' costumes are actually looking to be far more useful than I was imagining, especially the leather underarmor. I'm a bit disappointed by the incompatibilities of Ivy's suits, but I'm sure I'll find at least some use for the Seeker's Suit. Leixia and Natsu's costumes were much appreciated, as with their hairstyles.

I have to admit, I'm kinda tempted by that skeleton... not sure if I have the cash for it at the moment, but the image of a skeleton character using Aeon's feather-winged, fire-breathing style just seems too epic not to try.

A quick aside, though, I've noticed something about the character equipment - when they port the items over for character creation, they seem to flatten them a bit. The belt on Leixia's 2p top doesn't stick out as much, and the layers on Ivy's Seeker's Suit look thinned. I actually don't mind this, at least in terms of Leixia's top since it helps it look more like a consistent piece to me, but it was something I thought I'd mention and see if anyone else had noticed. :)

Sigh. Now I need to buy the active wear two so I can have tennis shoes that should have been included in 1 for my hentai academy gym class Natsu. Maybe I'll just stick with in-game shoes and put some stickers on them or something. :[ Cuz I don't want anything else in that pack.

I was downloading the Char Equipment pack 2 (the only one I want) and noticed the descriptions on the DLC are pretty funny sometimes.​
Like the 'Female chars outfits cannot be worn by males (sorry if that's a disappointment to anyone).' on char equipment pack 1 and the 'what the heck, we're offering it again!' on the classic headgear pack. And of course the entire description for the skeleton. Nice touches PS, and rich shade too.​

Just bought all the packs, loving the skeleton, my only problem is I cannot re-create my Grim Reaper character with it because most of the equipment conflicts! :(
Would be nice if we had the skeleton voice too.

At last, the 'Cepheus Compatibility Pack 4' is finally available on PSN Europe. I assume it is available in Australia as well.

Oh girls I could write a little essay about how this character equipment pack is slaying my life but I'll just sum it up by saying Ivy is the HBIC and her costumes shit on lives. And Natsu is a little bitch but her ponytail is like the best hairstyle ever jesus christie. This pack is just everything, and not to fangirl, but keep it up PS.​
I mean, gorls, this is serious (spoiler contains my polarizing customs be warned):​
be5sg9
(✖‿✖)

Nice! Mine was actually an edit of a costume I already had, but if I hadn't of thought of it then, I definitely would have once I got this DLC.​
Cervantes' stuff is great too.​

Hmm... now I'm wondering how Ivy's fur-trimmed items would go with Leixia's fur-trimmed items. I'm guessing the fur on the heels would cancel out the fur on the breeches, but the hooded top might work... darn it, I'm never going to get any work done, now. Thanks for the inspiration to be distracted, 8WR! XD

Lol, That's how I feel when I visit the CAS part of 8way.

I buy tons of games, but for a while nothing has been deserving of it's asking price. I'm very happy SCV is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back