The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFDt9.jpg

XZ0ws.jpg
Sweetbabyjeezusonwater

I love this <3

What do you guy's think about Voice dlc's from SCII - SCIV? I would love to see the return of Nightmare's voice from SCII and Siegfried's voice from SCIII. The lines were so much better than the ones given in SCV (Xiba...) for example "I will show you, the GREATEST Nightmare!" Nightmare (SCII). This way we could not only get more variety to the voices, but we could also recreate old characters that we dearly miss.

The only possible negative part would be the copyright on these voices, they may have to pay old voice actors to use their voices again. So, I have my doubts on this actually happening, but it would be cool. What do you think?
That sounds pretty cool.
It'd be nice to have Setsuka's voice(SC4).
I have a character with a personality similar to hers and her voice would be perfect.
Also, because her VA is one of my favorites<3

But, honestly, I wouldn't be too crazy about pre-SC4 voices since I usually play the game in English and the earlier English voice acting was just plain bad.

Sweetbabyjeezusonwater

I love this <3

First time I've gotten a response like that... many thanks to you. *resists temptation to squee*

... *not resisting well* <3

What do you guy's think about Voice dlc's from SCII - SCIV? I would love to see the return of Nightmare's voice from SCII and Siegfried's voice from SCIII. The lines were so much better than the ones given in SCV (Xiba...) for example "I will show you, the GREATEST Nightmare!" Nightmare (SCII). This way we could not only get more variety to the voices, but we could also recreate old characters that we dearly miss.

The only possible negative part would be the copyright on these voices, they may have to pay old voice actors to use their voices again. So, I have my doubts on this actually happening, but it would be cool. What do you think?

I wouldn't mind seeing more of the old CaS voices come back, myself - some of the SCIV and SC:BD ones in particular would be lovely. Really, more voice options in general would be appreciated; while the ones we have now are all right, it just doesn't feel like there's quite enough variety. I usually have to frequent the same two or three voices, so I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more options brought to the table. Like you said, though, I'm not sure how feasible it would be... still, it'd definitely be something worth looking into, and the hairstyle and skeleton DLC makes me hopeful that we might be seeing newer and more interesting possible additions to the game being made.

I'd love some Soul Blade voices.

Also, I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING! I keep getting Network error whenever I try to Purchase Downloadable content. I downloaded the comp. pack yesterday, so it worked then. I've tried to restart my system 3 times now. PS WHY DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY?

Also, I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING! I keep getting Network error whenever I try to Purchase Downloadable content. I downloaded the comp. pack yesterday, so it worked then. I've tried to restart my system 3 times now. PS WHY DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY?

maybe something to do with your credit card info. I just forgot to update my expiry date.

I just did that recently. Before I updated it, I didn't get the error when I first selected purchase downloadable content, but when I actually clicked Buy, and it was a different error. Maybe if I redo my network settings.

Seong Mi-na's voice from SCI-SCIII would get my attention so much. Preferably the Japanese one voiced by Houko Kuwashima(aka the voice for Kasumi from DOA). Not the one in SCIV...though it's pretty good.

Vid to hear it again.....

PSN should be on system maintenance right now, which would explain why you can't buy anything.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of the old CaS voices come back
On that note was there mention of voices/music as DLC? (Valiant Heart, If There Were Any Other Way and Beyond the Horizon for example seem oddly excluded).

I miss the SC4 CaS voices as well. The holy girl one and the one that sounds slightly like Amy's" "Effort, talent, SEEEYYY are meaningless."

My recommendation to everyone here with a ready and/or able facebook and/or twitter account should immediately begin sending messages to Project Soul and Daishi about wanting DLC voices from SCIII and SCIV. I am sure the voices from both games will make it in (if they could do it for SC:BD, they can do it for SCV).

--Forgon

lol sad PS recycling voices.

The male SC4 CaS 1 voice is also the voice has Patrokolos. He made the perfect Prince Of Persia also the voice of Patrokolos.

I tend to use the character equipment to make outfits for the characters they belong to, for example I used leixia's top with her 1p hair to come up with an alternate look for her. I sometimes switch them round too though like putting viola in ivy's outfit. Also I agree about the shoes, I feel like I really don't have enough boots and shoes that I like.
<------- I love you Seeker's Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back