The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, in a way we deserve to be disappointed. Truth be told, none of us were supposed to know that those thumbnails existed (the game had to be modded to get those images). Ironically this is almost exactly like the roster speculation; we saw a number of locked slots and we started guessing who's going to take each one. It's almost like this, except we've been shown an assload of dlc and spent time guessing when something gets released. But I guess the thumbnails never guaranteed to be made into actual content (anyone remember the four armed piece?) and once this is realized, people get disappointed. They were just thumbnails and not actual models.

I would be disappointed if we dont get that Viola 2p but I wont lose any sleep over it. At least i got everything else i wanted.

You know, in a way we deserve to be disappointed. Truth be told, none of us were supposed to know that those thumbnails existed (the game had to be modded to get those images). Ironically this is almost exactly like the roster speculation; we saw a number of locked slots and we started guessing who's going to take each one. It's almost like this, except we've been shown an assload of dlc and spent time guessing when something gets released. But I guess the thumbnails never guaranteed to be made into actual content (anyone remember the four armed piece?) and once this is realized, people get disappointed. They were just thumbnails and not actual models.

I would be disappointed if we dont get that Viola 2p but I wont lose any sleep over it. At least i got everything else i wanted.

For the record, I still stand be the thought that that shield in the center hides something. Hence my predictions behind an updated version with at least 2 more characters. I guess I'll save this discussion for another thread however.

Well, this entire time the only thing I wanted was Siegfried's 1p outfit, yet we got Ivy's outfit which in my opinion is ridiculous unless if your a pervert. I like making practical characters, some that actually would fight with swords and survive a few hits... Huge disappointment not having Sieg's SCIV 2p outfit in this one, that was my favorite. Daishi should tweet something about why this is the last DLC, it's not like they aren't making a lot of money off of them...

We may not have been supposed to see the thumbs, but we definately saw the first two packs of SCV Equipment. Dropping DLC after only releasing part of that is a giant troll move. Now wether its troll from Odashima or from Namco, I don't know.

*sighs* And it's been a fun rollercoaster but now that we're at the end, its time for goodbye. I only really came here for DLC info, so I may stop in from time to time in hopes of something new but not every day.

Set of armor feel the scourge of the people! You want to feel the dark weirdness more!
LMAO.

View attachment 20628

Translated by Google: B] Yes, public relations, this bullet will be the last DLC. Why is this time that ends with @ Daishi_CALIBUR DLC: RT: @ desteny1332?

----

So I guess that's it, huh?
WAT? NOOOOO!

Well, if it's true, I hope hope hope they're really just saving it for an updated release of SCV with all the other stuff we've been asking for.

For the record, I still stand be the thought that that shield in the center hides something. Hence my predictions behind an updated version with at least 2 more characters. I guess I'll save this discussion for another thread however.
The shield in the center is for the timer.

The shield in the center is for the timer.

tumblr_m33xtkshey1r28ise.gif

*sighs* And it's been a fun rollercoaster but now that we're at the end, its time for goodbye. I only really came here for DLC info, so I may stop in from time to time in hopes of something new but not every day.

This.

I only stopped lurking because I saw that no one had posted the DLC announcement for June 19 yet. (Wow, 6/19 feels like years ago.)

It was fun reading and speculating.

So i guess now one of my favorite threads to read up on shall slip off the threads of humanity, an ideal we created brought by clear evidence of a bright future was sent spiraling into the abyss of nonexistence. The era of the Cepheus Store comes to a close (I got deep bro). But I'm with other people thinking this is for a bigger project (Story DLC? Super Soul Calibur V?) I don't want to think that the souls are being made for DLC because we still don't get any closure on what happened to the actual characters, so just release a Super Soul Calibur V if you want the full characters. And if we were going to get the soul for a character, I better be getting the damn stuff to recreate the character they're based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back