The Dreams Thread

UnseenWombat

[14] Master
This thread is to share and discuss your crazy, interesting, stupid, scary, awesome or otherwise notable dreams. Bonus points if they're Soul Calibur related. The more details you can recall, the better and more interesting the dream is to read.

If anyone wants to discuss lucid dreams and dreaming I have quite a bit of experience with those as well. I've had experiences in lucid dreams that are more amazing than anything I've done in real life. (Just being aware during the process of falling asleep (WILD) is something unlike anything IRL, and it's so much fun).

I'll start the thread off with this one from this morning.

Soul Calibur Tag Tournament with DIME.

I was in this place that was like a large restaurant, or bar maybe or banquet hall, and there was a Soul Calibur tournament that I was in, but it was actually Soul Calibur Tag, (no doubt because I just got TTT2 last night) and we were all doing pair play. My partner was DeathInMyEyes.

There were 3 large flat screen TV's with SCT playing on them and there were chairs all set up in this semi-dark alcove of the place. Not all the chairs were filled, but there were a good number of people over there playing and watching the games. We started off, I think, on the right-most TV.

The only thing I actually remember about the game itself was during the character select, there weren't those stupid cards, but the character himself actually did his intro pose. We were Natsu and Nightmare, naturally. I also somewhat remember doing a lot of A:6's. I led off in each round, and I kept forgetting it was tag, and forgot entirely to call in DIME in several rounds. I told him I was sorry after it was over, but he didn't seem to mind.

Then after that match, we got up and for some reason, moved to the left-most tv, and I felt really uncomfortable there. Our opponents were two nerdy-looking white guys. One had glasses. I selected Natsu, but I forgot it was a tournament and selected my edit of her in the Marvelleuse dress. I realized it before the match started, but figured maybe it wasn't such a big deal. But right as the match started the other guys yelled out that it was a non-standard costume and we had to forfeit the first match to them. I was distressed that now we had to win 3 matches and they only had 2 and we hadn't even started. I wondered if we'd be able to come back.

I don't remember how it ended up, but afterwards I was having a hard time finding a chair. I was looking for a certain type with cushions on the seat and back. I finally sat down somewhere and was watching a match, and I had my right arm across some empty seat backs. There was an asian guy sitting far to my right, who somehow had his arm up there too, and he dug his thumbnail into the back of my thumb. I was like, "WTF man! Jeesh!" It didn't hurt too much, so I didn't want him to think I was super angry or anything.

Then I woke up. This all happened in the one hour or so between when I got up at my usual time, then remembered I didn't have to go in to work until later, so went back to bed.

I am more commenting just because I feel bad your thread has no comments. I think this is um a little werid. HAHA sorry Wombat

It's okay, some threads are successful, some aren't. I think dreaming is super cool, but some people, (like my wife) think dreams mean you didn't sleep well and would rather not have them.

I really should get back into lucid dreaming. It just requires so much work though.

I was watching the thread because I thought it was interesting. My dreams are just boring though. It's just my past repeating itself in an exaggerated fashion.

Always forget awesome dreams, but then when you think about them they were only awesome as a dream because they make fuck all sense when you try to remember everything.

I had a NSFW dream within a Awesome badass dream. Therefore I have experience Inception how about you?

I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger and it was strange because none of it made much sense to me at all.
Same here but mine was just a bed falling in an eternal abyss of pure blackness. It would just keep falling forever. Damn that dream was annoying as hell.

I had a recurring dream after reading the Game of Thrones series. It was the about the same every night, and I would find myself sweating because of it. I would be in a room that was on fire, with characters who have been burned alive lying on the ground with their limbs twisted and their faces turned to me, and I saw the woman in my avatar (Daenerys) burning by herself, the skin melting away from her body like wax. I finally stopped having it when I accepted the fact that she isn't immune to fire as she was believed to have been.

When I was really young, I had a dream that I was chased by clowns on horseback with shotguns through the wilderness. I woke up covered in sweat and nearly in tears at age 4. It was awful. DX

I had a dream where Natsu and Lexia were totally hot for each other and doing lesbian stuff I can't recall. And i'm gay. Weird.

I can't remember any of mine...Some times I try to remember it(if it's interesting) to retell later, but I forget it fast.

I had a terrible dream. Then I woke up and told a friend about that terrible dream. Then I woke up again and realized that that was just a dream. And so today I told that same friend about that dream. And if I wake up again... well damn.
Dreamception.

This morning I had a slightly disturbing one.

Vince's prom tux/Horrific car accident

I was with my mom in a car. She was driving and she decided she wanted to go see my best friend Vince's mom. We were really close to a place they never actually lived, but did live there in the dream. We pulled down the road just as his mom was coming out with a laundry basket. My mom rolled down the windows, but IDR what happened with them. Just then, Vince came out too in a really strange tuxedo. It was blue, and had some kind of trim with gold pinstripes. There was an untied bow tie sticking out of the front of the shirt at chest level. One half of it was blue and the other half was the gold pinstriped color.

I said, "Hey, you're looking sharp! Where are you going?" and he said, "To the prom." I somehow understood that he was going with Joni, this ditzy girl who was our neighbor for a while. Then we were somehow on the main road again, and I saw Joni walking down the street. I got her attention somehow, for IDR what reason, and there was this other car coming from the opposite direction, fairly slowly.

I was horrified when it hit her, and then didn't stop. She rolled under the car and passed out the side, behind the driver's side front tire. The driver then, instead of stopping, tried to open her door and reach down and grab Joni's hand and pull her up. Well, it ended up that Joni pulled her out instead, and they both rolled under the car together as it moved slowly forward. Then together they both passed under the rear tire, but the driver got the worst of it. I saw blood spraying everywhere and her body was all mangled up and there were guts or body parts on the ground.

I was getting really distressed by this, and IDR what happened next. I think I probably woke up.

Remember having a dream of me watching Asuka Kazama get out of a bed in a tanktop and shorts....it was a pretty good dream. The reason why because of the ass, healthy legs(fetish of mine), etc. Because of this dream, I want to get TTT2.

It doesn't help that I daydream quite a bit about her haha. Maybe TTT2 has an outfit close to my dream. All I know is wow, I dreamt and then I woke up and fapped to Asuka thought "I should get TTT2 now" xD

I was distressed that now we had to win 3 matches and they only had 2 and we hadn't even started. I wondered if we'd be able to come back.
I don't remember how it ended up, but afterwards I was having a hard time finding a chair.
Starts cliffhanger

Talks about chairs...

Lol

I had a dream that I was on hilde's scv Stage and Talim was dying in my hands. It made me cry in my dream.
That's so sad!

I can't remember any of mine...Some times I try to remember it(if it's interesting) to retell later, but I forget it fast.
Yeah, sometimes you have to get up, or at least roll over and have a notepad by your bed so you can write them down. That's what I used to do when I was trying to lucid dream seriously.

I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger and it was strange because none of it made much sense to me at all. It was like a subterranean maze made of stone, lots of corridors and staircases but there was always this large bearded man after me, like I was running from him but the dream always ended before he caught me or I escaped. I think I was about thirteen or fourteen.

As for other dreams I've had, when I was depressed some of the things my dreams consisted of were just horrific, really gruesome. I guess my mind was taking my thoughts and making them into image representations in my subconcious.
Yeah, I have a similar one still. It's usually a locker room, or bathroom, and it goes on for a much longer distance than any normal locker room would, and there are alcoves and passages to different parts of it. It's probably my most powerful dream sign because a lot of times I'll remember to look at my hands when I find myself in there. Then I see that I have 6 or 7 fingers and usually lol, but once I was freaked out by it and it made me wake up.

Remember having a dream of me watching Asuka Kazama get out of a bed in a tanktop and shorts....it was a pretty good dream. The reason why because of the ass, healthy legs(fetish of mine), etc. Because of this dream, I want to get TTT2.

It doesn't help that I daydream quite a bit about her haha. Maybe TTT2 has an outfit close to my dream. All I know is wow, I dreamt and then I woke up and fapped to Asuka thought "I should get TTT2 now" xD
I agree. Asuka is quite delicious.

Starts cliffhanger

Talks about chairs...

Lol
LOL. Dreams are so crazy. They skip over the most exciting stuff and go on to boring things.

I had a dream last week in which i accidentally(?) cut off my left hand with the bread knive we have.
Then i held it to the stump and carried it around, doing stuff i forgot, until it got fixed to my arm again, can't remember how.
It worked fine again.

I haven't actually dreamed in over a decade. Either I forget it the instant I wake up, or it never happened at all.

What does that say about me? That I don't dream anymore? Do I lack imagination/creativity?

I'm the only one I know who doesn't dream.

Back