The most stressful moment you've ever had in any game.

When you seek a challenge, do you try to make the difficulty harder for yourself or easier?

• Easier (It's that hard)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Death_Emperor_X

[10] Knight
Ever had a time where you kept trying to do something so damn hard, but failed each time (aka insane). How bout a time where you fuckin sucked so bad in an online game, you were pissed cause you never won? Here is where I'd like for people to talk about the most biggest bullshit time where they tried so many times to succeed in either a mission or online game w/e you can think of that's game related.

As for me, my most stressful moment of constantly failing was a mode in CoD Ghost called Extinction. The map was called Nightfall & I tried doing it with a relic active. Relics are like Skulls in Halo, where you can debuff yourself & buff enemies. The relic I had was handguns only. I used a .44 Magnum & failed so many fuckin times I was pretty much insane. I was in absolute try hard mode, to a point where your back neck hurts like a mother fucker. If any of you have ever had that pain, you would know damn well what trying too hard is. After 13 hours or so of trying to beat it for the past 5 days, I've finally beaten it with a platinum reward & said "FUCK THIS GAME" I'm done, I'm not doin this shit again! xD

It was worth it though; a challenge like that to get your back neck hurtin & balls sweatin is something that is needed in all games. Nightfall is a fuckin night terror to anyone who tries to do it like me. I know I said I was done, but I when't back to feel the challenge again. It was easy the second time. I didn't need to try so hard like I did last time. But MAN, fuck me! that challenge was the hardest I've ever done in the history of gaming.

What's yours?

[notice]Just want to clarify something about the poll that I don't think people see it the way I do. When I'm saying harder, I mean finishing the game by picking the most strict choices necessary (iow: low tier) in the game. While easier means, picking w/e you want, having w/e, but also having the game set on the highest difficulty. Unless that game doesn't have much of a choice, then don't worry about it.

For an example: In my terrifying moment, I made it harder for myself to use handguns only. When I could have used a rifle, smg, lmg, shotgun, w/e. But I didn't; so now I'm stuck with a handgun only. However, I still beat it.[/notice]

Last edited:
Ever had a time where you kept trying to do something so damn hard, but failed each time (aka insane). How bout a time where you fuckin sucked so bad in an online game, you were pissed cause you never won? Here is where I'd like for people to talk about the most biggest bullshit time where they tried so many times to succeed in either a mission or online game w/e you can think of that's game related.

As for me, my most stressful moment of constantly failing was a mode in CoD Ghost called Extinction. The map was called Nightfall & I tried doing it with a relic active. Relics are like Skulls in Halo, where you can debuff yourself & buff enemies. The relic I had was handguns only. I used a .44 Magnum & failed so many fuckin times I was pretty much insane. I was in absolute try hard mode, to a point where your back neck hurts like a mother fucker. If any of you have ever had that pain, you would know damn well what trying too hard is. After 13 hours or so of trying to beat it for the past 5 days, I've finally beaten it with a platinum reward & said "FUCK THIS GAME" I'm done, I'm not doin this shit again! xD

It was worth it though; a challenge like that to get your back neck hurtin & balls sweatin is something that is needed in all games. Nightfall is a fuckin night terror to anyone who tries to do it like me. I know I said I was done, but I when't back to feel the challenge again. It was easy the second time. I didn't need to try so hard like I did last time. But MAN, fuck me! that challenge was the hardest I've ever done in the history of gaming.

What's yours?

HAHAHAHAHA!! I had sooo many problems with Nightfall Ghosts: DLC, because I kept joining casual lobbies, until I got my clan in a team of 4, we beat it on the first attempt then..

Omg, the Weapons facility made me have a heart attack DEX!

I was a gun fighter, I was the only one up, our medic went down, I leap off the platform, magically healed our Tank team mate in time, and omg... Yellow mist everywhere! A car could have went through my house and I would might not have noticed!

Also I love a good challenge! ^_^ I dislike it when it's too easy, because when I win, or beat a game, it feels like I conquered it, not like I just got a free walk in the park.

Last edited:
Omg, the Weapons facility made me have a heart attack DEX!
Rly? I thought that was the easiest stage, because of how they set up the area & traps in that map. The hardest in my opinion is the 2nd stage after defeating the breeder for the first time. Only because I get sent 3 rhinos, 2 phantoms, & nothing but hunters & scorps at me. On top of that, all of my stuff is not upgraded & its all ground level. There's hardly any surfaces you can climb up & jump down from to avoid being heavily gang banged, like how you would have on the 3rd stage. The 2nd stage is the only stage I have a high chance of getting dropped in. After that, it's all smooth as eggs. I got that one achievement for killing that annoying ass breeder in under 5 mins.

What I use, specifically.
Class: Tank
Handgun: .44 Magnum
Ammo: Explosive Rounds
Team Support: Armor
Strike Pkg.: Mortars
Equalizer: Death Machine
Relics: Handguns only

Medics, I think are pretty cheap. Because they can run fast, regenerate health fast, & nullify scorps to make it seem like they don't exist. Especially if you combine them with Feral Instincts. Deadly; reloading speed & armor doesn't matter much if the enemy can't keep up with you to attack. Have you ever tried hypnoing a Rhino? I heard it can be done, but retardedly hard to do so. From what I heard, you have to throw the knife in the Rhino's mouth when its wide open.

Last edited:

What's yours?
I managed to beat the first map solo but have a hard time getting past the 2nd part of the new map. One of my most stressful things going for me right now is I feel like I'm at a plateau in SCV and I'm not improving while people around me are. It's pretty frustrating.

I managed to beat the first map solo but have a hard time getting past the 2nd part of the new map. One of my most stressful things going for me right now is I feel like I'm at a plateau in SCV and I'm not improving while people around me are. It's pretty frustrating.
That's pretty bad; don't worry man. DEX believes in you. What I did, if I really wanted to improve was go get my ass whooped by the character I'm playing as so I could get a faster example of how I'm suppose to be, but better. Eventually I just start dominating when my patience starts to pay off. The state your in right now, I think is the part where your in the middle of understanding some methods that work & don't work. There's a lot of them for all characters. You just gotta find the ones that are the most effective. Be calm, play safe, & be assertive with your most effective moves. Your proficiency will start to sharply increase. Allowing you to have a better understanding of how your gonna wreck someones face.

Just by talking about it, I when't to go beat it again, lol n.n This time I did with the Tank class. That shit's getting really easier now that I know what I'm doing. I do say, the Tank class sure makes me feel like me. It's my style to run with a shit ton of health & powerful melee damage. I guess if I really wanna make it harder for myself, I should join others so I don't have to rely on just me to do shit alone, I could have team mates to weigh me down. That or use more relics, besides handguns only.

Last edited:
I got another one !

Halo 3 & ODST Vidmaster achievement series. I would say that was next to impossible. Just for some stupid pieces of that everyone ended up getting at the end of it all. Sucks for the people would actually took the time to get recon. I would pay top dollar to see everyone that got recon armor for free do this.

The most stressful things in games is when you do a bunch of stuff, and you don't have any auto saves, or checkpoints... And if you die you'll lose all your last half hour of progress.... =P

AKA DARK SOULS! >_>;; Never do you get so stressed out after finding some great items only to be at 5% health and having a heart attack like "NOOO! I can't die here! Then I'm screwed!" and someone walks in the room "hey I was wondering if..... " "SHUT UP NOT NOW!" lol.

I don't like games that increase difficulty by just adding and taking away numbers. No, fighting the same guy with 10k more health and one hit kills is not fun. Making him not retarded would be fun.

And stressful? You guys don't know the meaning of the word. FIFA is by far the most stressful game, its like League of Legends except instead of 4 spastics you get 10 to rage at and they're AI so telling them to get cunt cancer is not an option.

Another time was in a final fantasy game when I was fighting the final boss (Feral Chaos), with a team of 5, using Exdeath, Golbez, Cloud of Darkness, Garland, & Terra. To him, it seemed like I was in noob gear. Didn't have any MU knowledge between us, & had to kill him because if I don't then I would have to repeat the whole damn dimension starting from stage 1 & theres like 15 or 20 I think. All my characters have failed, repeat ably, until I've finally killed him using Cloud of Darkness on my 50th try on a mary-go-around using each character. Golbez was the 2nd closest, Garland 3rd, Terra 4th, Exdeath was the hardest to play as against him.

Ditto, especially level 147.

I don't like how this game is so deliciously frustrating. Then when you lose they try take your money. This is just one big scam to get 1 dollar out of about 10 million player just for 5 extra move along with the overpriced power ups. This game is stupid & next to impossible !!!

it's easier than most people think since bosses scale with you. especially since get access to fire weapons and pyromancy pretty early in the game.
Yeah but the probability of things going wrong and you getting screwed over at any moment are really high, and that's why I said it gets stressful. The hardest parts of Dark Souls aren't always the bosses.

Back