The Nominations for Most Badass Move in SCIV

Critical Finish : Zasalamel. Although I really like Hilde's, Ivy's and Raphael's.
Throw or Command Throw : Hilde's A+G tied with Cervantes new throw. I don't know the command for it.
Unblockable Move : Mitsurugi one that has two hits. No idea the command, but second only hits if first hits.
Regular Move or Counter Hit Move : Hilde's FC C3 BBA.
Overall Most Badass Move : Hilde's FC C3 BBA.

Note : I'm very biased.

Critical Finish -
Definitely Hilde. Way too tight.

Command Grab -
iCS. Shit is so cool and just looks painful. Setsuka's 214B+G (when ended with a JF umbrella) is way up there too.

Unblockable -
Ivy's A, 236A from SE. Love the way she ends that sequence.

Regular move -
Maxi's KK:K from RO (think that's the correct stance). Stylish beyond belief. JF Umbrella is a close second.

CF:
Yoshi

Throw:
Astaroths Backthrow...the one where he simply walks over you ^^

Unblockable:
Yun's spinning one

Regular Move:
Nightmares 2A+B on downed opponent *yay*

Overall most badass move:
Algols "Throne" Stuff...just sitting there; bored/relaxed. It's pretty insulting XD

CF i'd have to say xiang's or Sophie's.

Throw, Setsuka's side throw, the one where she slowly seathes the blade back in. scores 10 on the cool factor

Unblockable, Amy's lolihop to that fast unblockable (A+K, B) which ends with "farewell" in english, or "sayonara" in jap. i personally prefer the japanese =o

Regular move, Starkiller's "Powah Wave" credits to http://www.8wayrun.com/f20/the-soul-calibur-iv-documentaries-t684/

overall most badass move, xianghua's crying move

...overall most badass move, xianghua's crying move

Especially when said move is the one that KO's her opponent. In the deciding round. WARK!
icon10.gif

Critical Finish : They're all pretty gay, though Yoshi's is pretty BA and I like Yoda's vs the Apprentice

Throw or Command Throw : Please... iCS, nothing else compares

Unblockable Move : Yoshi: Sepuku Also, Ivy's Invisible charge SW A+B just because of the WTF effect.

Regular Move or Counter Hit Move : There's alot of these... two choices... Astaroth's CH (K) and Ivy's CH CL A A+K

Overall Most Badass Move: iCS, no doubt. Yoshi's 6(A+K) in a close second

You may have noticed my Ivy preference, that's why it's called SC IV(Y)... by me at least.

How come people keep saying Yoshi's suicides are the coolest??? hes REF A+B then A or B guessed right into K:K has to be the baddest unblockable/most badass move in the game... though most people have never even seen this move or know it exist so i guess thats why

CF= Cassy ass to the face
Throw= Cassy ass to the face
UB= ...dunno
Normal Move= Cassy 44b+k ass to the face

The categories are:

- Critical Finish

- Throw or Command Throw

- Unblockable Move

- Regular Move or Counter Hit Move or Auto-parry/Auto GI

- Overall Most Baddass Move of SCIV

CF: I like Taki's actually.
Throw/Command Throw: Can this be anything but Criminal Symphony? (**** Calamity, Criminal sounds so much cooler)
Unblockable: Ivy's SE A 236A... just cool.
Auto-GI: Tira's GS B+K
Overall most badass: Yoshi 66[A+K]... don't care if I win as long as you lose ^_^

- Critical Finish

- Throw or Command Throw

- Unblockable Move

Its a tie between Asura Dance, and Rocks 2A+G throw. both are just tooooooo manly

:5: Critical Finish
I'm gonna give it to Zasalamel. "I banish you to the Void!", too cool.

I actually have a fondness for Setsuka's and Kilik's, but it just isn't nearly as cool as Zas's.

:5: Throw or Command Throw
Raphael's :A::+::B:, :A::+::G: Vampire throw against females. The fact that all female voices get an extra 'moan' voice clip JUST for this throw is something special.

Honorable mentions go to the "Pimp Throws":
- Raphael's throw where he tosses you to the floor, jumps on you, and then steps on you again in a gentlemanly fashion.
- Zasalamel's throw where he trips you over his scythe, spins it over his head, and strikes it down in an authoritative fashion.

:5: Unblockable Move
Rock's baseball swing. That thing sends you tumbling for MILES.

:5: Regular Move or Counter Hit Move or Auto-parry/Auto GI
Tira's Grim Reaper (GS :B::+::K:). Setsuka's "full charge" :A::+::B: Silver Moon Fury is a close second. I also enjoy Yoda's :B::+::K:, :A::+::B: Force Counter.

:5: Overall Most Baddass Move of SCIV
Sieg/Night :4::4::K: DROP KICK OHYEAH. It's not even a very good move, but I still toss it out randomly in fights curious to see if it'll connect. =D

I'm a bit biased as I play Taki, but she has the coolest CF! The majority of the cast gets to say a couple lines, and then just one super attack or something... Nothing fancy.

Alright, I've now seen every Critical Finish and I am now more certain than ever that Sophitia's is way cooler than everybody elses. Honorable mentions go to Seong Mina, Hilde and Algol but other than that, I really just don't think the other even compare.

- Critical Finish
Yoshimitsu

- Throw or Command Throw
Talim's 236B+G214A

- Unblockable Move
Yoshimitsu's Paradise Death

Yoshimitsu's Ninja Blade Rush

Yoshimitsu's Divine Truth

Critical Finish
- Yoshi
Throw or Command Throw
- Talim's "ass whooped" throw
Unblockable Move
-Yoshi
Regular Move or Counter Hit Move or Auto-parry/Auto GI
-Easily Tira
Overall Most Baddass Move of SCIV
-Algol Throne kick

Critical Finish
Cassandra's, just for how fun it must be for the opponent. =D

Throw/Command Throw

Cassandra's neckbreaker. It's so satisfying.

Unblockable

Cassandra's 8K. It's amazing how many times I can actually get it to hit. You'd think more people online would know about it...

Normal Move/Auto-GI

Definitely Xianghua's crybaby move. It truly is the most rewarding way to win! =D

Back