The Official Nightmare Thread for SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This troll post says:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! NIGHTMARE!!!! The nightmare will never end!! Drown in the ceespool of darkness sophiemare speculators!!! Blood, darkness, come unto me!!!! You conceited wretched humans better play me right!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay I'm done sharing love with Nighty. xD

This Nightmare is already 100% confirmed to be MALE.

I just saw, so forgive a believer. (Then again, Bridget from GG has been noted to be "female")

And I think it could be a doppelganger this time. I doubt it's Kilik, unless you want a Nightmare wielding a badass pole, lmao.

I just saw, so forgive a believer. (Then again, Bridget from GG has been noted to be "female")

And I think it could be a doppelganger this time. I doubt it's Kilik, unless you want a Nightmare wielding a badass pole, lmao.

Hey. Poles can be badass. Even a wooden rod can have over 30 times the force necessary to crack open a human skull. (Source: Deadlist Warrior) :-P And Kilik's is metal.

Hey. Poles can be badass. Even a wooden rod can have over 30 times the force necessary to crack open a human skull. (Source: Deadlist Warrior) :-P And Kilik's is metal.

lmao, I get what you're saying, since it does explain why we have a rod warrior.

But aesthetically, a single shriveled looking pole wouldn't have an epic factor like the standard zweihander Soul Edge. (or any of its other bladed incarnations)

I'm immediately dropping Nightmare as my main >.< he looks stupid, garbage, and simply boring. I preffered the Nightmare from SC4 to return but oh well. Congratulations Namco, you made him look like shit. Zwei ftw -_-

All we know is that this is a completely "new" Nightmare.

I wouldn't rule anything out, tbh.

I have a crazy theory...Nightmare is infact errr....I dunno. He could be anything at this point. One thing is certain this NM isn't the same as the one in SC3 and SC4. Both of those nightmares were just plain old armor...this guy got taller and he has a body now.

It's not Kilik btw, Kilik is Asian and Asians are short.

I have a crazy theory...Nightmare is infact errr....I dunno. He could be anything at this point. One thing is certain this NM isn't the same as the one in SC3 and SC4. Both of those nightmares were just plain old armor...this guy got taller and he has a body now.

lol saying it's not Kilik because he's short is so stereotypical

Should you know, Kilik, Nightmare, and Siegfried have all been 5'6" for as long as I can remember, and the tallest Asian males are Maxi and Yun-seong at 5'8" and 5'9" respectively. Last time I checked, that wasn't considered short unless you were 8'11".

He... Or whatever its gender is looks awesome. I cant wait to try him out, and I dont even play Nightmare. Good work Soul team. :)

What I was thinking was that the new Nightmare was spawned from the original Soul Edge (the short sword). Something else worth noticing was that unlike the Soul Edge in SCIV, this Soul Edge seems to be newly formed; it looks incomplete. I still think Sophitia may be the antagonist based on everything we've seen thus far and if I'm right, this Nightmare is either a servant or is seeking out the original Soul Edge to complete itself. I can imagine that the new host was infected by a fragment and it took over him to seek out the original.

lol saying it's not Kilik because he's short is so stereotypical

Should you know, Kilik, Nightmare, and Siegfried have all been 5'6" for as long as I can remember, and the tallest Asian males are Maxi and Yun-seong at 5'8" and 5'9" respectively. Last time I checked, that wasn't considered short unless you were 8'11".
Yeah that's considered short where I live. (Texas) I am 5'11' and I feel average.

Nightmare is now up to 5'8" from 5'6".

021.jpg

There is something weird about this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back