The Official Nightmare Thread for SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
2B+K now shakes the ground causing a stagger stun.
2A is now faster. Recovery looks bad. Only seen it on whiff though.

am I imagining things or did I have 3 stickied topics here before? I thought I had one more sticky topic but maybe I'm going crazy...can't figure out what it was

i'm planning to add some template sticky topics soon

I'm really curious as to why there's so much damage on a standalone CE. I can imagine it can whiff punish something. I mean I can only think of stupid things like sidestep Kilik's (now Xiba's?) 6A+B, but it might have other applications. Also, I remember there being talk on potential CE air combo to take advantage of that air-hit stun, but I think if you manage to land a fully charged CE, in most situations, your opponent is already dead.

Random question, you think an overkill 2A+B before the next round starts will build meter? I'd lean towards no, but then again Xianghua could guild her SXS stock, or w/e it was called.

am I imagining things or did I have 3 stickied topics here before? I thought I had one more sticky topic but maybe I'm going crazy...can't figure out what it was

You sir are going crazy :P

I think you were thinking about the video thread that you had stickied before.

Tag and Ceirnian tell me that Nightmare's SC5 2p is like his SC2 2p, except more manly and badass (and with a mask of some sort).

Happy.

Tag and Ceirnian tell me that Nightmare's SC5 2p is like his SC2 2p, except more manly and badass (and with a mask of some sort).

Happy.

I was kinda hoping they'd do something unique for his 2p but I'm ok with all of his outfits referencing SCII at the same time lol

Good news ! I did play Sc5 yesterday. I did play only nightmare and i can say that finally nightmare is gooooooood haha. His gameplay have changed, that's why i didn't understand the potentiale of new nightmare. In fact, nightmare don't play on tech trap and whiff punish like in SC4. Now all his move have more damage. It break the guard very speedly (I did often 2 guard burst by match, minimum 1) . It has always some huge wall combo with style. I very happy. I will play night in SC5 !!

Good news ! I did play Sc5 yesterday. I did play only nightmare and i can say that finally nightmare is gooooooood haha. His gameplay have changed, that's why i didn't understand the potentiale of new nightmare. In fact, nightmare don't play on tech trap and whiff punish like in SC4. Now all his move have more damage. It break the guard very speedly (I did often 2 guard burst by match, minimum 1) . It has always some huge wall combo with style. I very happy. I will play night in SC5 !!

niceeeeeee, but how do you feel about his steps? is he fast? is he still very good at whiff punishes?

niceeeeeee, but how do you feel about his steps? is he fast? is he still very good at whiff punishes?

His step is good, I haven't need to use quick step. Generally, Nightmare's deplacement are more fast. Aga, 3AA, 1B (old 3A+B) are good in whiff punish. 33B too but i foundn't the good setup after. Just 2A+B or GSB. 4BB stun not and 66B seem too slow then i didn't find combo after this. His range of throw still good like in SC4. Just new WSK which is bad. A moment, I did 66a+b but i know not the command. Anyway, we will see in the new build with xiba the nightmare's command list.

I don't like the 2P costume
I expected the costume will be SC II 2P Nightmare with mask >_<
oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back