The Return Of My Cast Of Freaks

Reaver you are a true artist!
r295bd.png

66z1o4.png

Ok back after a little break

Barnabus
ixbej8.png

ivh0qv.png

Love Barnabus, don't know why, but when i first saw him, the first thing i thought of was Alexander Louise Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Also on reaver, how did you get the opening in the torso to look 3-d, as in, from the screens it looks like the hole goes into the body. Thanks and keep up the great work

Quick! I need word which means both "inspiring" and "depressing"!

I'm going to be back with mortar, bricks, ladders, egg whisks, frying pans, cats and pigeons and I will build an obnoxious wall of text big enough to eclipse the sun...

...if that's ok?

With all the really innovative things you have done, it seems silly of me to center in on one thing... but I really love the flower on top of the little hat.... I don't know why I find it so striking but ... I know that I like it.
Everything is great... I always admire your apparent ease with color. It seems natural to you (and a few others like Gatsu... Fliptop... the list goes on) I feel like it is an afterthought for me, even if I end up ok in the end, it is just not what I am best at.

:)

As ever I can't be more thankfull for your comment. I rather lik the flower hat too, it was inspired by Ivy's player 2 costume from Soul Calibur 3 (which is my most loved Ivy costume ever) I only wish I could make a veil.

You know I think the colour work is the thing I spend the longest time doing, so I'm glad its appreciated, as with most things in life everyone has their strngths and weaknesses but I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as I'm concerned your colour work is always beautiful!

Love Barnabus, don't know why, but when i first saw him, the first thing i thought of was Alexander Louise Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Also on reaver, how did you get the opening in the torso to look 3-d, as in, from the screens it looks like the hole goes into the body. Thanks and keep up the great work

Thank you :) Alexander Louise Armstrong has actually inspired a couple of my crations outside of soul calibur too
I like him because he's such a bold character

The torso is so easy its just an eye sticker coloured red!

I think Jiro works great, excellent choice of colors and overall solid build.
I might have used the ornament in the boys day DLC (if you have it, i know i don't ;o) which probably would look less bulky and more suitable as an addition to the helm...
Your green vanida looks nice and the 1001 nights touch with djinn blue skin ala Aladin is striking, and the elegant use of the double zipper is a welcome addition to Talims outfit...

I think Jiro works great, excellent choice of colors and overall solid build.
I might have used the ornament in the boys day DLC (if you have it, i know i don't ;o) which probably would look less bulky and more suitable as an addition to the helm...
Your green vanida looks nice and the 1001 nights touch with djinn blue skin ala Aladin is striking, and the elegant use of the double zipper is a welcome addition to Talims outfit...

Thank you as ever my friend, I shall try the boys day ornament and see what it looks like
I'm glad you got the djinn blue skin refrence as it was something I took inspiration from but my maine muse was the blue skinned gods of the hindu faith

Oh wow, I love Adam. There's something kinda endearing about him - I find him more cute than I do horrifying. He reminds me of my dolls in that way. And I love the use of the bottle gourd.
Brilliant as always :)

Edit: just realised what he reminds me of. An adorable version of Frankenstein's monster. You know the chapter where the monster is born - the first bit of description about him is the opening of a single yellow eye.

Oh wow, I love Adam. There's something kinda endearing about him - I find him more cute than I do horrifying. He reminds me of my dolls in that way. And I love the use of the bottle gourd.
Brilliant as always :)

Edit: just realised what he reminds me of. An adorable version of Frankenstein's monster. You know the chapter where the monster is born - the first bit of description about him is the opening of a single yellow eye.

Yea I wanted him to be a little creepy but also slightly cute and almost sympathetic to look at I see him as having an almost child like personalitie. Well done for spotting the Frankenstein's monster refrence

Very interesting Adam, with a lot of RnD.
Yeah that gourd for the arms, lol, never thought of that, and you know i can be whacky.
Also, the face texture looks like softskin and the scars for the facial traits is brilliant.

Well, that pirate, been there done that, buuuuut wait, the hook is genius.

As i always say, strong theme, a gimmick or two, and that is what i call an original creation.

oh my PC is about to freeze i have to stop typcvn,vf ..... beeeeeeeeeep

Back