Quick Steps (How to Learn Calibur)

First episode filmed. We even got some bloopers out of it haha.
It was alot of fun lol
Just keep in mind that it was the first episode so it didn't go as well as we planned. We plan to make future episodes MUCH better especially after we get our feet wet and come up with material to integrate with guests and content. Thanx for staying tuned and we hope you guys will like it ^_^

Thanks for the update (was waiting so long), and appreciate you guys' efforts. Looking forward to it LOTS!!
for_justice_by_dhim-d4kdwi6.gif

First episode filmed. We even got some bloopers out of it haha.
It was alot of fun lol
Just keep in mind that it was the first episode so it didn't go as well as we planned. We plan to make future episodes MUCH better especially after we get our feet wet and come up with material to integrate with guests and content. Thanx for staying tuned and we hope you guys will like it ^_^
Lemme see lemme see lemme see!!!

Hi guys. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I was wanting to know if Sophitia is playable in the game. If anyone knows could they PM me? Just a yes or no as I'm trying to stay spoiler free for the most part. Mucho thanks in advance! :)

There used to be a General Roster Speculation thread, but since the entire roster is known, it has been closed. To sum up - Sophitia will not be playable in the game.

Cheers, great site. Been reading the boards for the last month or so. Loved all the speculation fun. Just being careful, now everything has leaked. Bit gutted over Sophitia, lol, anyhow I'll stop clogging up this thread :)

One of my favorite guides on a dedicated website has always been Dustloop's:
http://www.dustloop.com/guides/ggac/

.... not trying to advertise, but it's great have a quick reference with simple formatting that you can view at any time. Unlike 9,000 youtube videos, those guides are comprehensive and simple.

I sort of personally hate all of these YouTube videos as trainers *without* having something like the guides above. The videos should be supplemental and not replace references.

Cross post. Hope no one minds.

You should be able to view the whole original if you hit the jump, right?

For the analysis show, how about Quick Steps: Just Guard, kinda a play on telling someone to "just guard, damnit!" as well as making it more SCV specific.

Hey guys, just a quick update.

As Dreamkiller said, everything has been filmed. I'm going to edit everything together tonight and hope to get it done by tomorrow, so look forward to it. The first episode is a little rocky, but it should be fun. Honestly, it's tough at the moment because we don't have SCV yet, but once that happens you won't get us to stop posting things.

Also, video quality of the game might be low at the moment as due to financial and time constraints I wasn't able to grab a DVR so we are just filming off the screen. This show is going to be a lot of fun though, so just keep watching for it.

The Analysis show should be very interesting. It's going to be very SCV specific, since we're going to take a match and dissect everything about it. I've never done anything like this so its what I'm really looking forward to the most.

Back