The Summer Collection

1. Ryouta: bright, lovely colors. I like the sticker work on the shirt. Interesting decision to match the calligraphy pattern from the shirt to the socks. Nice red and gold accents. I'd consider simplifying the color palette to blue/purple/gold or blue/purple/red though. Writing sounds like an excerpt from Disney's Mulan. Strong, amusing imagery.

2. Logan: VERY cool. That's the first time I've ever seen that undershirt, feather sticker combination. Bare arms + feather accents + bold color scheme = meatheaded street-brawler, a precise match to his character bio. That three-ring bracelet adds a sort of gypsy/vagrant kinda feel too. No surprise, considering how how he and Alice have wandered all over the place.

3. Alice: The rose, butterfly, and card motifs look good on their own, but they don't really sync up as well as possible. I'd focus on one theme and pursue it for the whole outfit. That being said, the emo/punk modern outfit is naughty (dark colors, lace, skin exposure) and spontaneous (see above), so she's very much in character.

Very entertaining short story. Reminds me of "Call Me Maybe."

Thanks again, brucege, you never fail to inspire us ;)
1. Ryouta: bright, lovely colors. I'd consider simplifying the color palette to blue/purple/gold or blue/purple/red though.
Can do that, thanks! Lol, my colors get away from me a lot. It's the recurring theme of this gallery XD
2. Logan: VERY cool. That's the first time I've ever seen that undershirt, feather sticker combination. Bare arms + feather accents + bold color scheme = meatheaded street-brawler, a precise match to his character bio. That three-ring bracelet adds a sort of gypsy/vagrant kinda feel too. No surprise, considering how how he and Alice have wandered all over the place.
ikr? :D Logan is a big favorite of mine and even though I sank all of the ExEq slots on that bracelet, it was worth it ;)
3. Alice: The rose, butterfly, and card motifs look good on their own, but they don't really sync up as well as possible.
Now that you mention it, I do see the disconnect... It will be hard for me to pick my favorite motif on her but I'll try to streamline the design! :)
Very entertaining short story. Reminds me of "Call Me Maybe."
Omg, lol, I love that video! Such a hot guy and then O.O; Haha, I nearly died at that ending XD

Again, thanks everybody, for checking in ^^ I'm a little busy this week but I look forward to sharing CaS with you guys again soon! Very soon! XD

Back