The X-Men Meets Soul Calibur

Matty82

[13] Hero
Well hello again ladies and gents I'm back with a set of X-Men inspired characters.
First of all don't expect to see faithfull recreations, there are people here who do that fantasticly already so no blue and yellow spandix here ;)
I wanted to make a set of X-Men characters that still fit the world Soul Calibur but were still kind of recognizable, so even if they don't instantly read Marvel they still work as semi original designs.
I may do more if people like them and if anyone has any request and if I can do a character justice.

I will start off with the least successful one so apologies for the poor standard but I really couldn't do anything to make him very recognizable without his trade mark hair, but I couldn't make an X-Men collection without marvels most overused and marketed character ;)

James Howlett aka Wolverine
Wolverine.png

Warren Worthington III aka Angel
Angel.png

Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock aka Psylocke
Psylocke.png

I like them all but i must Say that the logan and gambit are the ones i like the most, the samurai dlc armor actually look pretty awesome, and gambit really fits in both universes

I like them all but i must Say that the logan and gambit are the ones i like the most, the samurai dlc armor actually look pretty awesome, and gambit really fits in both universes

Thanks, I thought the Japan years of Logan were the only real way to go with him and I think its almost sacrilege not to base Gambit on his 90s look ;)

Really unique take on the characters. Fantastic as always! My favorite has to be Pheonix, with Nightcrawler a close second.

I have to say Phoenix was one of the more fun to design and after Storm took the longest to work out

man!!!!!!!!!... what can I say??? Whenever I see your creations my desire is to put mine in the trash hehehe
wolverine is... I don't know what to say... I need that armor... I need that logan in my gallery hehe

hey, the samurai dlc armor is just 3 pieces? i like it, but i think it looks, well too japanese for my taste, the set is just pants,shirt, helmet? or you can cate out also the gauntlets and greaves?

hey, the samurai dlc armor is just 3 pieces? i like it, but i think it looks, well too japanese for my taste, the set is just pants,shirt, helmet? or you can cate out also the gauntlets and greaves?

Sadly the gauntlets are attacted to the outfit as well as the boots being attached to the bottoms the only thing thats separate is the helmet and mask

I'm not gonna lie. I expected these to suck based on the concept alone. After I picked my jaw up off the floor I looked at the topic starter, knew I was foolish, and repented for my sins. Awesome work.

I figured it out, that's why I didn't buy it
yeah, i like how the gauntlets look, but damn, why namco keeps doing that? its like the 2p ZWEI pants, those have the shoes attached, when i saw that i was like "WTF??? " i was thinking about getting that armor, but now is a NO for sure

I'm not gonna lie. I expected these to suck based on the concept alone. After I picked my jaw up off the floor I looked at the topic starter, knew I was foolish, and repented for my sins. Awesome work.

LOL no worries I wasn't even 100% sure myself at first

yeah, i like how the gauntlets look, but damn, why namco keeps doing that? its like the 2p ZWEI pants, those have the shoes attached, when i saw that i was like "WTF??? " i was thinking about getting that armor, but now is a NO for sure

namco really commits some ridiculous errors in these packs, although they are not expensive I think ten times before I buy something
but It was a good investment for Matty82... this wolverine was great

BEAST GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the Mystique transfom effect too
now is decided. my Gallery is going to trash hehe

I have to admit, Not being a "Tournament" player, and seeing as how the Story mode sucked camel balls, The thing that keeps this game alive for is the Create Mode. And its pretty inspiring seeing the cool shit people can actually make. It seems like the creations I'm seeing are getting more and more impressive! I wish there was a site dedicated to just the Create Mode, with formulas and instructions for making some of these!

Back