Things in Video Games that make you hate what you normally like in Real Life.

Ideally, love shouldn't hurt at all but at the very least it shouldn't hurt physically. I don't want to bore you all with the details but my life alone is a good enough example of why physically disciplining a child is not effective.

You'd be amazed at what people will do under the pretense of parenting.
I don't mean to fuck this threads topic up any further but I agree. DEX is one of those guys whose never really been hit. Fights in school in the past was the only times I ever do get hit. & I SMILE when I get hit in the face as I am counter punishing the fuck out my foes! XD I looked like a big bully who shits on the little ones, but its the other way around. I was always the good caring loving kid who did good deeds all the time. That's how I was raised, never been hit by parents. I never really fucked with anyone seriously, because I'm not that kind of guy. Unless I knew you enough to joke around with. As fucking strange & confusing as it is, but it was the little shits I didn't know who were the ones who fucked with the wrong big man. It's crazy how the little kids are the ones who are picking on the bigger guys. Stupid as fuck, but extremely unusual. It should be the other way around.

I hate it how in games when you have a gun you know how much ammo you have... xD But in real life you just have to guess how much you have in a magazine, and also YOU HAVE NO CROSS HAIRS!!

It's very tough.... =P Also you can't fast reload, you end up having to reach on a table or in a pocket for another ammo clip.. In Call of Duty you magazine ammo clips just spawn from your hand!

167442_521773214514569_1584861173_n.jpeg

Back