this is important

SBA

TFNA
Demetri Martin is the best comic ever!!!!!!
his jokes actually hav some logic behind them, and a lot go ovr ppl's heads....
which makes him important

which makes this thread important

just my humble opinion

What...?

*googles*

6a00d83451d69069e20111685eb51d970c-500wi

Oh.

even tho it makes no sense, its freakin awesome.....and i think the show is pretty cool.....could be better tho

I think he tries too hard.

but compared to other popular comics(Mencia, Dane Cook) he's tolerable I guess

but I mean what the fuck does that say?

Dimitri Martin is lame, and he has ALWAYS been lame. He may be a good writer, but his performance is CRAP.

Demitri Martin is pro, and has ALWAYS been funny. He's really a good writer, and his performance is akin to Mitch Hedberg.

martin is kinda hit or miss.

kdz you went way too far with that one. he is nowhere near hedberg.

badass99 i'm still waiting on psn.

i'm not a fan of dimitri....

its like he's trying to bite mitch hedberg but fails at it...

hedberg light..... there ya go

^^^mitch hedberg <3

the commercials always seemed alright but i've never actually seen his show. or his standup.

I don't get the fascination with Hedberg. Is it like a Kurt Cobain thing where he's more important because he's dead? I never thought he was that funny.

I don't get the fascination with Hedberg. Is it like a Kurt Cobain thing where he's more important because he's dead? I never thought he was that funny.

i have a very simple sense of humor in the way that one liners, puns, and general silly humor makes me laugh the most. i know of a lot who people don't like him because they aren't into that sort of humor. a lot of his comedy is focused on the delivery and comedic timing, also, so if that doesn't tickle your fancy you're not going to see the big deal either. it has nothing to do with his death, at least for me. i like steven wright (i believe that is his name) for the same reasons.

Back