Tilse's CaS Creations

Tilse

[08] Mercenary
These are some of my SCV creations. I have yet to take pictures of everyone I've created, but I'll get to that eventually. All these characters are just named after me for now since I'm not that creative. Sorry for the quality, I only had my iPod Touch to take these pictures without having a huge flash/glare.
Viola based character:
briv1.jpg

briv2.jpg

Raphael based character (though I've now changed her fighting style to Pyrhha):
brir1.jpg

brir3.jpg

Patroklos based character:

brip2.jpg

brip5.jpg
Presea from Tales of Symphonia (I tried, anyway, lol):
103.JPG

105.JPG

Sheena, Tales of Symphonia (Successor costume):
114.JPG

115.JPG

Leixia based character:
096.JPG

097.JPG

These are pretty! I especially like purple girl. What headgear is she wearing? I recommend posting at least one full body picture so that others can appreciate the entirety of your work. The colors are a bit bright, so lowering the color saturation may help.

These are pretty! I especially like purple girl. What headgear is she wearing? I recommend posting at least one full body picture so that others can appreciate the entirety of your work. The colors are a bit bright, so lowering the color saturation may help.

If you're referring to my Raphael style person, she is wearing a bow that is considered "special equipment" I believe.
And thanks for the suggestion. It's really hard to get a good picture though without them looking like poo, but it's pretty much the only way I'm able to share my creations at the moment. I'll have to invest in picture capturing software or whatever it's called for my 360. I'll probably attempt to re take some pictures, as I took the ones I just posted at least a couple weeks ago. @_@

Updated with a few more creations. Again, not the best quality photos.
These creations consist of Presea and Sheena from Tales of Symphonia. I made Presea Astraoth's style, and Sheena's style is Natsu. As well as a Soul of Leixia character.
I think I could do better with Presea, but I'm kinda lost on her design. Also, I found it difficult to make Sheena's normal costume/outfit, so I went with her successor's costume as it proved to be a bit easier.
If you're not sure who those characters are, just google their name and "Tales of Symphonia" along with it and they will be very easy to find.

I like the Patroklos character and the Lexia character, she reminds me of Mileena from MK btw.

I would suggest to use the stickers, patterns and try to use the Special equipment more and in a bit more creative out of the box thinking ways like using horns to make spiky hair or bones, or the raccoon tail as body hair (like most people have been doing), things like that.

I don't know if it's the camera or if the clothes really are very saturated, but if they are very saturated than i'd suggest to tone em down (like Brucege said) unless they're supposed to be kind of distracting like in the case that you are making a clown or something of the sort.

I like the Patroklos character and the Lexia character, she reminds me of Mileena from MK btw.

I would suggest to use the stickers, patterns and try to use the Special equipment more and in a bit more creative out of the box thinking ways like using horns to make spiky hair or bones, or the raccoon tail as body hair (like most people have been doing), things like that.

I don't know if it's the camera or if the clothes really are very saturated, but if they are very saturated than i'd suggest to tone em down (like Brucege said) unless they're supposed to be kind of distracting like in the case that you are making a clown or something of the sort.

Yeah, she reminded me of her as well, but it wasn't on purpose or anything. It just kinda happened.
I only use the Special Equipment and patterns if I feel like it would go well with the character. I don't use them just for the sake of it. I like to usually keep it pretty simple unless I'm feeling like a pattern would be neccessary. Also, I don't see in what case I would use the raccoon tail for any of my characters...I see people use that for beards and such, but considering my characters are female, that would be awkward to add in.
And, the brightness is partially because of the camera I use. I've attempted to edit the pictures, but sometimes it ends up worse than it already was. .___.
And obviously I'm not making a clown, or...they would, you know, look like/be dressed like a clown.

Oh i did not know that u only made females, but even than the Raccoon tail could be used like a fur collar :) heck i even used it on a female character of mine for body hair purposes.

Well patterns are fun to use, it can get some creative results lol like for example i just made fishnet arm stockings(i guess?) using one of the patterns for it.

LOL ok nvm the pics than.
Hmm....i should've worded that differently. What i ment was like, an eccentric person looks better in booming colors like Tira or Yoshimitsu for example but someone like Mitsurugi or Hilde looks better in more uh....stale? no im trying to find the positive word for this lol...i guess, realistic colors.

Of course all of this is just my opinion and you are in no way obliged to abide by these....these...OPINIONS :)

I see what you mean then. Yet I don't see a need for a fur collar for any of my characters at the moment, lol. So while it's an interesting idea, probably not gonna use it anytime soon.
The only characters I have that DO use patterns are ones that my boyfriend help me make because I don't trust myself to make them look right. <.< But I don't have those posted right now since I think I'm gonna hold off posting anymore until I get a decent camera or some sort of software. It gets annoying with the blurryness and saturation being off at times.
I think I use few colors because I feel safer that way, but I'll try to broaden my horizons then. I may make my Lexia CaS character's pants a bit dark or something. I dunno, if I feel motivated later I may do some tweaking.

Lol it doesn't have to be the raccoon tail persay, it was just an example of an equipment that could be used oustide of the box. You should try to do one urself lol what's the worst that can happen? If u do make one with patterns, post it on here so I (and maybe some others on here, because god forbid i refer to this community as "we" >_>) can help you improve on em if they are pretty bad imo (And if u ofc want my help).

Lol ok, just do what u think is best and im looking forward to see ur next CaS'.

Back