Time.

Wandrian

I don't know.
How much time are you more-serious players putting into the game on a daily basis? What's your Training Mode/actual matches ratio? Any other useful tidbits pertaining to the topic?

2 hours a day is my usual. Usually doing legendary souls or arcade.

I might spend 30-45 minutes in training mode if I go there. Usually just going full offence on the dummy for string creation.

If I practise with Ivy it would be till I get 10 just frame 22Bs in a row. That can take 20 minutes at a time.

I spend very little time online. Usually on my live account IMBACHICKEN if I do (I have 2 other accounts for good win/loss ratio and surprising newbies!!! >:D )

I only go into training if I get bodied by a character(not a player). That kinda stuff annoys me so I have to go in there to see block punishment etc. I usually spent maybe 1-2 hours online depending on who's online. I usually sit in ranked waiting for 1 of the 4 European players to play as I can't stand player match downtime, then I'll typically get bored, put the connection criteria to 3 bars, lag like hell against some American and go back to the elusive 4+.

I used to spend hours in training mode because Apat JF's are a b*tch to do without constant practice. Now that I don't play him anymore, I spend less time there.

I'm not that serious but I want to get better, anyways, I usually spend 20-30min in training mode. For example, if Im training with Pyrrha I like to see what I can GI with Pyrrha A+B GI and I try and see what I can duck and 236B. Heheh. Or....I go with Viola...and be able to do like 3 combos then get frustrated because I cant do more high damaging combos~ OR.....I play as edgemaster and train with whatever character I got~

I can't play everyday but when i can, i usually play several hours online. Everytime i log on SC5, i spend 15-20 mins on training mode to warm up a bit with aPat combo and all the JF.
I will also use training mode to learn specific things against a character that beat me a lot, or when i meet a super strong player that requires JG, consistent punishes, ect... just to gain more tools (Usually VS specific BEs or punishable attacks that i don't punish).

Me, I usually spend all my time online in SCV. Maybe 10-20min in training mode if I've decided to play aPat this time being online. Practice my just frames and comon combos. Sometimes, I pick a B or A ranked char in Quick Match. Otherwise I use my Natsu, which requier no training for me. Then I go online, play till I get bored or have something better to do.

I can't play all the time only in the evenings mostly for me but when I do play I sometimes skip training and go straight to online (GC or Player) but when I do go to training its mostly for Dampierre B!E! practice so I can get the timing down where I can do it at least 6-7 times and then I'm off to go fighting online but when I do get online I try to stay on at least 4 hours and sometimes more if I get the chance xP

Back