Tips for Tower of Lost Souls?

Rhixcs

[08] Mercenary
Hey, I'm new to the forums, but I was hoping I could get some tips for the Tower of Lost Souls in the game because I was trying to finish that before I start going online.

Anyway, I'm having trouble getting to Floor 41 in the 39-41 set because I'm trying to use Maxi, and I'm not very good with him. Does anyone have any good tips so that I can finish the first two floors and then be able to use Just Inputs as him for Floor 41 for the treasure?

Thanks in advance.

You should be using more than just maxi dude well i used a variety of characters when i did it. Also customize some of your characters so they can do heavy soul damage i remember on one of those floors you have to get all wins with the CF

The treasures you can buy later on, so don't feel too much pressure to get them from the tower. HP Drain and Shave Damage are my favored skills for doing it. Also, floor 60 with Algol, he is a CHEATING BASTARD. Abuse the idiotic AI and make him ring himself out.

dunno if it'll work but there are some anti AI moves that the computer cant react properly against. I think there were moves like this in the old SC games just worse.

Algols 3AA Computer almost always GI's too early just try spamming this.
Setsuka - just keep mashing A+K

These work in training against edgemaster no idea about tower but u can try.

Also kiliks 4 A+B the final hit of it where you go air borne and hit them, they always drop their gaurd and attack/ run forward for a nice counter hit for your ^^

I'm having the same problem, that tower is HELL, I use Tira and Amy...which probably aren't the best people to pick...

Back