Tira Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urichinan, thank you very much for the video! I learn MUCH better when I can SEE things instead of reading them.
Will definitely put these to use, thank you again!

PS: Is it too much trouble to ask if you could note down the inputs? Thanks!

Urichinan, thank you very much for the video! I learn MUCH better when I can SEE things instead of reading them.
Will definitely put these to use, thank you again!

PS: Is it too much trouble to ask if you could note down the inputs? Thanks!

Glad you like it!

I'll be posting up all the notations and damage in just a bit, I'm going to put them on here as well as the video description.

Hey guys, I haven't posted since SCIV launch haha. I picked up Tira because they absolutely trashed Yoshi. :C

here are a couple of Combo's I've figured out.

GS CH2A+B, 4A, 4K, BE66B (89-97)
GS 3B, 4A, 4K, BE66B (89-92)
JS BE66B, GS BT B+K, 66B (67)

Hope you guys like them!

Forgot my favorite one! My friend showed me the first two hits and I improved on it. I love combos that start in JS. B+K into 66B just looks way too classy.

JS 66B, BE66B, BT B+K, 66B (76)

lol double edit!

CH22_88K, K (52)

GS CH2A+K, 4A, 4K, BE66B (89-97)

JS BE66B, GS B+K, 66B (67)

JS 66B, BE66B, B+K, 66B (76)

Two things:

2A+K isn't a move. (I'm guessing you mean 2A+B?)

B+K is just her Auto-GI move and can't be used in the middle of a combo because it doesn't actually do anything unless your opponent is attacking you.

How come no one is messing with WS B K K?!

JS WS B, K, K, 66B, BE, GS! BT B+K, 4K, JS! 66B, BE, GS! BT B+K, 88B, 666B, BE = ~130dmg ~20hits, 1.5 meter

by the same principle

GS 4B:B:B (Ground dmg) 4A, 4K, 4K, JS! 66B, BE, GS! BT B+K, 88B, 666b, BE = ~127dmg

Oh Sexi

Hopefully this is useful to some of you. :)
You rock bro. I need to run an errand first but when I come back I'll check this out and edit this post. I've been trying to find more Jolly side stuff so I don't get destroyed when I get those games where I just can NOT get out.

Edit: Awesome man, truly awesome. I can't wait for the notations!

How come no one is messing with WS B K K?!

JS WS B, K, K, 66B, BE, GS! BT B+K, 4K, JS! 66B, BE, GS! BT B+K, 88B, 666B, BE = 130dmg 20hits, 1.5 meter

Oh Sexi

I'm not that familiar with SC notation quite yet, but do you mean WR B,K~K? I don't know what WS is. :P

If you do mean WR B,K~K that combo you posted is techable, the only followups to WR B,K~K that are guaranteed is 2B and 2K.

Ah glad you made that, I was wanting to start getting use to mid combo mood changes and get those down, seems you've already done that! Baha excellent!

I'm not that familiar with SC notation quite yet, but do you mean WR B,K~K? I don't know what WS is. :P

If you do mean WR B,K~K that combo you posted is techable, the only followups to WR B,K~K that are guaranteed is 2B and 2K.
Yeah WS is "while standing(-up?)" which is just a common wrong notation for WR.

Some combos from the guide!
TiraData.png

TiraData-1.png

TiraData-2.png

TiraData-3.png
You are my hero!

So some good news is that she still has her GS 22B oki but it's a bit harder to enforce due to a forced quick step in the buffer. Bit more situational now but gives her that potent 1A/22B mixup I was talking about in SC4.

Found some wall stuff.

JS 3B W! 44K BT B+KBA+B JS 66B BE GS BT B+KB 666B (104)

Wonderful thing about this combo is you can be lazy since you don't have to react to her changing since 66B in both moods hit OTG. If you want the most damage buffer 666B BE after A+B. It'll be 66B in JS and the strongest 66B in GS.

If you want to get the most of of GS after A+B: do 88B 666B BE

GS 3B W! 4B :B :B 66A W! CE (126) *works best on a stage with two walls

I'm glad they fixed almost all of the GS 4B series' problems but I'm not a huge fan of it due to the scaling and lower damage potential. It's best for positioning and ringout.

Edit: That GS combo is somewhat inconsistent. Let's try this instead:

GS 3B W! 4B+KB W! 4B :B :B into whatever.

Let's talk style for a second, alright? Because as we all know, if you don't do something in style, what's the point in doing it? ;) Here are a few stylish ones I've figured out.

Example: JS 66B, 66B BE, GS B+K, 666B BE back to JS
What's fun/stylish is when it changes: JS 66B, 66B BE, GS B+K, JS 66B BE, GS B+K, 666B BE to Jolly

JS 6A, B, B, K, A_B_K

This one never works in training for some reason, but it works every time in a match. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
JS_GS 22_88 A, 8K, K, A_B_K
I love the jumping kick for that one, it just looks so fucking adorable I have to use it.

GS 4BBB, 66K
I think the style is that one is the brutality of using their face as a skateboard.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head, I hope you guys have some more.

@ Chrono: Never give up unless its a decision you make on your own based on your exp. I've run into a lot of guys who tend to just bounce around like that waiting for someone else to come up with something and it never pays them back. I myself am considering playing Tira as a main because of changes to Mitsu and Nightmare. But I'm still capable with both of the other characters.

@Tag: Dude you changed my Tira game in ONE post. One, thank you. That strategy guide layout makes it so easy for me to just dial in and go. If you don't mind me asking where did you get that. I'd love to have one in hand.

Wow man. All the information here is so valuable. I'm already glad I signed up for this site.

I may as well contribute

JS 3B, 4A

Thats a pretty good combo. It cant be done from up close though. You opponent has to be back some.

Here's a pretty fancy one
66B BE, 4A, 3AA BE

(Shoutouts to Jet Set Dizzy. My fellow Skullbro)

Wow man. All the information here is so valuable. I'm already glad I signed up for this site.

I may as well contribute

JS 3B, 4A

Thats a pretty good combo. It cant be done from up close though. You opponent has to be back some.

Here's a pretty fancy one
66B BE, 4A, 3AA BE

(Shoutouts to Jet Set Dizzy. My fellow Skullbro)
That first one will sometimes wiff for no apparent reason :/ You can start it off with 66B instead, that hits every time.

I haven't heard of that second one. I'll try it out tomorrow, thanks.

I just love combos with double mood switches, pretty nuts :D
Kinda silly wall combo, I'm sure there's better but you can land GS 3B 3 times in a row :P First two times gets a wall hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back