Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

Awesome vids Widowmaker! You make me wanna play with Tira online more often, I usually shy away from her and pick Algol.​

Looks like Decopon's foes didn't know how to sidestep or treat either version of Tira differently, but still fun to watch nonetheless :)

Random Xbox Live matches. Most of them aren't all that recent, so I've improved a decent amount since then. Will upload more recent battles later.

Tira self damage fail: (Post-Patch)

Vs. Algol Again (Post-Patch)

Vs. Tira (Pre-Patch)

Vs. Namco (Post-Patch)

Vs. Wesker (Post-Patch)

versus Algol 1: Digging your use of GS 22*88B, 6 A+B, and that kooky attempt at knocking him out of 214 A+B haha.

versus Algol 2: I've never seen 4 B+K B used so much. Digging the UD around those scrubbles.

mirror: Love the 3AA RO, good to see I'm not the only fan of 3AA punishing itself.

versus Wesker: Oh, the layzorz...Do not like. It's refreshing to see something else than the standard after GS 3B, but doesn't the standard make a bit more sense than deviating from it? :|

My performance at the EGP event at the NOS motion auto show. Feel free to critique or ridicule my performance(s).
http://www.twitch.tv/epicgp/b/318857094
First match starts at the 0:42:40 against a Raphael player
The other match starts at the 0:52:00 mark against a Alpha Patroklos player.
Tournament nerves and unmentionable substances heavily influenced how these matches turned out.

Meds, it seems like half way through the matches you don't have a clear idea of what you're doing, i could be wrong though. Though that could be caused by nerves which is understandable.
I like your use of 44(B) on oki and guard damage.
Don't use 3B too much, it is unsafe remember.
Don't follow WR B on block with K. I know you don't mean to do it.
THROW!
Practice frame traps and tech traps

Meds, it seems like half way through the matches you don't have a clear idea of what you're doing, i could be wrong though. Though that could be caused by nerves which is understandable.
I like your use of 44(B) on oki and guard damage.
Don't use 3B too much, it is unsafe remember.
Don't follow WR B on block with K. I know you don't mean to do it.
THROW!
Practice frame traps and tech traps
I was a little high at the time to try and settle some nerves but it didn't work out to well. I'll keep what you said in mind. Thanks for the input. :3
Do you mind as to helping me out by directing me to where I could learn frame traps with Tira?

could someone do a tutorial on how to get your B+K (Grim Reaper) to hit all the time. i have trouble with getting the correct timing with mine. also. there are two different kind of B+K Grim reaper(s) there is one where she just goes into the move, then there is the one where she will flash red and wait for an attack...again!

Offline FTF vs Grumpy(Yoshi) (getting better after the first two matches ;))
FTF vs. Fleshmasher(Natsu)

One of my recent PSN matches against a decent Tira player. Nothing TOO spectacular about the match overall...except for how it ends....I have one word about that: BOING!

Here's another handful of my recent PSN matches:

vs A Patroklos

vs Nightmare

vs Raphael...I blame my performance in this match based on lack of match-up knowledge! :P

vs a good Yoshimitsu

thanks, I try not to be too predictable with Tira and use that to my advantage. Sometimes it works, sometimes, not so well...maybe that's what helped me in the NM match. I don't know how I pulled that one off lol. I definitely want to get better so any feedback would be very welcome.

Back