Top 5 least favourite movies

Engared

[10] Knight
We were having a funny discussion the other day about the melbourne club's top 5 worst movies of all time. Just wondering what everyone else's were?

1.Transformers 2 (Felt mentally raped)
2.Planet Terror (Felt physically raped)
3.Mortal Kombat Annihilation (After a good first movie, the second one i was expecting something more than an utterly balls movie)
4.Pearl Harbor (Total murdering of history and an utterly offensive movie)
5.Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the crystal skull (Felt physically sick)

This thread can be considered the sequal to endnows 'top 5 favourite movies'.

Ok...

Dumb and Dumberer
Candyman
Batman and Robin
Resident Evil 3
Wolverine

Need a puke smilie. Jaxel, please put smilies in here.

- Doomsday
- In the name of the king: a dungeon siege story (SO crappy)
- There will be blood (didn't get the hype)
- Disturbia

and it was quiet a discussion. I wanted to post on here before I went to bed, so lets see my top 5 least favorite movies:

-Batman and Robin (1997): To be fair this one was a comedy... and it was very funny. but I dont think thats what we wanted from batman.
-Pearl harbor (2001): Setting a love story in WW2? hmph!
-Blade Trinity (2004): The movie isnt offensively bad but Blade is in my top 5 so for me this one was a very big disappointment.
-Natural born killers (1994): In my opinion this movie is very over rated. Its message seems to be lost amongst all the over editing and exaggerated violence. Im pretty sure I once read someone calling it a new age clockwork orange... In my opinion it is by far an inferior movie in both message and direction.
Godzilla vs smog monstor (1971): ....Yeah no comment.

And a honorable mention to the 2nd Naruto Movie :)

1. House of Flying Daggers. Fantastic cinematography. Moronic story.
2. Eragon.
3. Dungeons & Dragons
4. Eh. Maybe "The Day the Earth Stood Still" remake.
5. Eh. Maybe "Knowing."

Don't understand the hate for setting a love story during WWII. No, it wasn't a good movie. But worst? Nah. Also, NBK IS a great movie. Not even in my top fifty, but I acknowledge it. The number of essays I've written about it...

Transfomers 2 I enjoyed a lot, Indy 4 was horrible but certainly not "bottom 5 ever." Maybe "top 5 disappointments."

Strange Wilderness
Dan in Real Life (Has anyone seen this? It's embarrassingly dumb and not realistic at all like the title implies)
There Will Be Blood (unnecessarily long- 10 second pauses between each sentence. Bullshit.)
Epic Movie
Au Revoir Les Enfants (There was no point to this movie until the very end. Not what a movie should be.)

I'm surprised so many people hate all these blockbuster action movies so much. I mean, they're disappointing when they don't live up to the comic/show/previous movies, but are they really that bad? They can't be when they have a score of 6.8 on imdb, which is considered to be pretty good.

Of course, Dan in Real Life is considered to be a good movie, but that's different. I cannot possibly conceive why people like this turd of a movie, unlike most others.

x-men 3
mortal kombat 1-2 just as bad as the games..
superman returns
street fighter
dungeons & dragons
the good son

With reguards to my bottom 5. I aknowledge that there are worse movies than Pearl Harbour, Natural born killers or Blade trinity but before i watched said movies there was an expectation. If I go into a movie knowing its gonna be bad I dont expect anything of it thus im not dissapointed. But with these three movies for one reason or another they were massive disappointments to me. All had big bugets and were popular at the time and when i saw them I was massivly dissapointed.... To me thats what makes a bad movie

Back