Transformers 2 aka T2:ROFL!

B-boyTekken

[09] Warrior
Transformers 2 baby! What did you think! IMO. It was Effin Bad ass. Autobots, Decipticons, Fox! Need I say more.

One more thing. Did you all see Foxes Fat Toe Thumbs?
alskdjf.png

toethumb.gif

NOOOOOOOO! TOE THUMB!

Warning Contains Spoilers!

Seriously though i thought the movie was pretty terrible. No where as good as the first, well unless the only thing you like in your blockbusters is explosions. There was no character development with the transformers (or at least so little it was negilible), the dialogue was weak and the deceptacons were utter pussies! I mean come on! For a bunch of super advanced robots, firstly they cant shoot straight and all it takes is a bunch of US army M1s to beat the crap out of them. It was a big cocksuck to the US military. I loved the railgun and the rest of the military hardware, but WTH do we need the transformers for if good ole USA's army can so thoroughly wipe out the deceptations? Then the jordainians show up and get wrecked in 5 seconds, roflcopters. Shouldve called Team America. Also the fallen was the most overhyped bad guy ever, i mean he got pwnT by Prime in like 10-20 seconds. Wow some all powerful villain he was. What a waste.

And whats up with the disappearing robots? WTH happened to Wheelie? WTH happened to Skid and Mudflap? I dunno if i missed them but they utterly disappeared by the end of the movie. One moment they were fighting devastator, the next moment devastator is on the pyramids. I don't even know which of the Autobots survived. Ironhide and ratchet had basically no dialogue whatsoever and the new bots well, i don't know anything about them (one line of dialogue per new bot was the average it seemed). Plotholes galore. Only Prime and Jetfire got a decent amount of lines. Shia and Megan basically carried the movie, but then they made them run through the egyptians ruins for like 30 mins, dragging out a weak premise into a painful one...sigh. Shouldve once again focused so much more on the Bots, they all definitely have interesting backstories and/or characters, instead we get this new kid who just ruins nearly every scene hes in with his unfunny antics. The transformers kids show was amazing for its time and alot of that could be developed for so much more, ugh i cant imagine what the G.I.Joe movie is going to be like. One episode of Beast wars had more of a plot than this whole movie...

But yeah it has explosions, explosions and bigger explosions. Sorry Michael Bay, after the Dark Knight last year redefined the summer blockbuster by making it okay to have a damn good plot on top of tons of spectacular action; just making things blow up just doesn't cut it anymore. Star Trek did it, so why cant transformers or terminator? Oh wait, they were directed by MCG and Michael Bay. Someone please shoot them, thank you.

/rant

"HER ELBOWS ARE TOO POINTY AND HER KNEES ARE TOO SHARP"

Hahahaha if any of you know where this is from then you fuckin' rock.

*Engared ranting about stuff that is totally true*

I just saw it and I'll say it straight up: this movie sucked so fucking bad.

Here is my summary the movie. SPOILERS BELOW

- Robots do stuff.
- Testicle jokes.
- Shila Buff talks to his parents about college, goes to college of supermodels.
- More crude, unfunny jokes.
- Shila buff realizes OMG I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. or something
- Optimus prime has epic fight with megatron and a lot of other decepticons (nameless of course) and dies. BEST PART OF THE MOVIE CAUSE IT WAS A COOL LONG FIGHT SCENE.
- Shila Buff runs through desert for an hour. Tiamat is bored and wishes they would fast forward to him reaching optimus.
- HAHA the robot has balls. of wait that wasn't funny at all and there have already been like 70 testicle jokes.
-THE FALLEN SHOWS UP. SUPER EPIC TELEPORTING AND GRAVITY POWERS FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS. 10 seconds later he dies. fuck this
- movie ends and tiamat thinks about how bad it was

Megan Fox could have fucking lobster claws for all I care. I would still hit that.

I thought about going to see this movie tonight but wanted to wait on it and hear the reviews which have all been awful for the most part. I just need to know if this is really 2 and a half hours that I will never get back or will I be mildly entertained by this nonsense.

I just saw it and I'll say it straight up: this movie sucked so fucking bad.

Here is my summary the movie. SPOILERS BELOW

- Robots do stuff.
- Testicle jokes.
- Shila Buff talks to his parents about college, goes to college of supermodels.
- Shila buff realizes OMG I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. or something
- Optimus prime has epic fight with megatron and a lot of other decepticons (nameless of course) and dies. BEST PART OF THE MOVIE CAUSE IT WAS A COOL LONG FIGHT SCENE.
- Shila Buff runs through desert for an hour. Tiamat is bored and wishes they would fast forward to him reaching optimus.
- HAHA the robot has balls. of wait that wasn't funny at all and there have already been like 70 testicle jokes.
-THE FALLEN SHOWS UP. SUPER EPIC TELEPORTING AND GRAVITY POWERS FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS. 10 seconds later he dies. fuck this
- movie ends and tiamat thinks about how bad it was

People actually cheered for it when i watched it. Seriously they need to grow a brain.

I'm 25 years old, I'm a long-term Transformers fan, toys, cartoons, mangas, movies, anime, etc. In my opinion...

TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS F***ING AMAZING! Way better than the first one. Its a well mixed soup of different events from the originals and different adaptations. I personally don't care about the human performance of the movie and the actors/actresses, but they were all great fun.

My favorite aspect of this movie is how alive and fragile the Transformers were. They are genuine living beings. In the first movie I was against most of the things incorporated, like having the Transformers changing into whatever and stuff... But this time around, all went back to the roots in a very depth and indirect way, but they did. I loved the visuals, the script, the nearly non-stop action well blended with plot drama and comedy, how brutal and dangerous the Transformers were, the Matrix Of Leadership is back, Starscream's performance, Optimus being as serious as Kenshiro when it comes to tugs, the constant back and forth transforming during combat...

The action scenes and camera direction were absolutely stunning, I saw many human stunts that must have been crazy to pull off.

Soundwave was nearly perfect, making him a satellite broadcasting everything for the Decepticons was great. That was always his job, to spy. The only thing I didn't liked that much was his voice, it would have been better to use his original voice, which is a common classic in all sound effects.

A lot of humans died like crazy during battles. Decepticons were so menacing and careless about life, they could have destroyed human civilization in one day.

The music was also great.

Energon is back too, with an adaptive in-depth information on how it was produced.

The interaction between Humans and Autobots was surprisingly well done, this was the main aspect I predicted to fail in this movie, just like in the first one. Fortunately this time, I was wrong. The scenes with Optimus debating against that Government agent were very accurate. Much of the things shown in this movie are very consistent with UFO, and other phenomenon government cover-ups.

My favorite line in the film: "...God made us in his image... who made them..?" (USAF Tech Sergeant Epps)

!!!

I'm just happy that I lived to see this dream come true. OMG... Devastator really lived up to his title this time around.

I just want to go and see it again.

Lol, at the beginning, when the ancient Transformer stomped a human, then got his foot off him it looked so creepy that kids in the theater, started crying, lol. The movie is PG-13, but it has somewhat shocking scenes, the stunt scenes are incredible.

The CGI in general: They all looked like big animatronics, nothing like CGI at all. The cameras used in this film were capable of capturing the exact frame rate appearance in computer screens.

The Fallen was ok, as it is explained that he's the first Decepticon. Megatron is originally the leader of the Decepticons, but it never mentioned who started first. The aspect of how being an Autobot or a Decepticon a matter of choice, clearly showed an example of how progression, and peace, can be achieved intelligently.

This movie is full of details, and even indirect secret messages, like when Sam rips off the Cloverfield poster, lol, that was like Michael Bay saying "You got owned" to Matt Revees, lol.

Unicron coming up for the third movie, yes!

If you don't a fuck about things like good acting or continuity, then T2:ROFL should be awesome.

Clovefield was twice the movie this was. Ugh, its the next day and im still sick just thinking about how bad it was.

And this is coming from a huge transformers fan who had all the G1s and some of the japanese ones as well.

Agreed, and you must be dazzled by senseless explosions.

- Optimus prime has epic fight with megatron and a lot of other decepticons (nameless of course)
There were three Decepticons in that fight. The other two were Starscream and Blackout.

I already bought about $100 of toys from this movie, and now I want to get rid of them. I feel psychologically abused. It's as though it was custom-tailored to deeply offend the fans while enrapturing the stupidest possible people imaginable. You know, because complete goddamn idiots are an under-served demographic.

By the way, thread starter: the acronym is ROTF. What does yours spell? Revenge Of the Fa Llen? Did you get confused and think it was time to ROTFLMAO?

There were three Decepticons in that fight. The other two were Starscream and Blackout.

I already bought about $100 of toys from this movie, and now I want to get rid of them. I feel psychologically abused. It's as though it was custom-tailored to deeply offend the fans while enrapturing the stupidest possible people imaginable. You know, because complete goddamn idiots are an under-served demographic.

By the way, thread starter: the acronym is ROTF. What does yours spell? Revenge Of the Fa Llen? Did you get confused and think it was time to ROTFLMAO?

lol i seriously could not tell who else was there

I freaking thought that the one on the satellite (soundwave?) was megatron at first cause they look the same. lol

a lot of times when the robots are...doing anything (and this also goes for the first movie) I get confused just looking at them cause they are so complex looking. im like ok what am i lookin at...oh the camera just had a seizure now im looking at something else. whatever

I'm the kind of Transformers fan for whom they are toys, first and foremost. I buy all the biggest toys, which tend to be depictions of the important characters, and I savor every little hinge and gear, inside and out. They tend to be masterpieces of modern mechanical engineering. I challenge anyone to transform the currently available $50 version of Optimus Prime into a truck in under an hour without looking at the instructions. So, I can identify most of the Transformers in the movies very easily, those two in particular.

Starscream is Megatron's frequently traitorous (in other stories) second-in-command who is never depicted as transforming into anything but a military fighter jet, though now he's covered in Cybertronian markings for some random reason that I hear is explained in some comic book tie-in they did. As a robot, his movie version is easily recognizable in the movies as uniquely broad, flat and semi-birdlike.

Blackout has no personality to speak of, but cut an imposing frame in the first movie as the first Decepticon we saw. He was the mysterious helicopter who landed at that military base and started blasting shockwaves everywhere, looking for some kind of computer core. He carried Scorponok, who menaced the army heroes in the desert, and had some good screen time in the city battle. In this movie, Blackout seems to hang out with Megatron and Starscream a lot, whenever they need a third guy to make them seem like a medium-sized group. He's there at that stupid interrogation scene with doctor walking pair of glasses.

The overly epic battle scene at the end is populated with lots of completely unidentifiable cannon fodder. Approximately a dozen total nobodies.

opps! I had 3 hours of sleep. I watched the midnight showing. Ahwell. See what other people come up with. haha. ROTFLMAO! har har har

Well I could tell who starscream was in the movie just didn't realize it was him in that one scene I guess haha. He was my favorite character back on the old cartoon. I liked his whiny, rebellious attitude.

also...what does megatron even transform into in these newer movies? some kinda space truck? whatever happened to turning into a gun?

Back