TrashDay 6: Houston, TX HYPE and Shout Outs.

Well...i'm tired as shit...but here goes...

To all those that RSVP'd and didn't show - FUCK YOU

ICE: ty good sir, appreciate the compliment. It was good to see your nappy headed ass once again :D

Malice - fuck you and my ashy ass astaroth. THAT mutha fucka did some damage at this tournament.

King and Dan - Major props to you and your placings. We had our few that believed in you both, so don't let this loss stop you, i mean...hell look at me, 8 years and have STILL yet to win a tournament.

C-Money - i already told you man, win or lose that was the BEST match you played. Now i know you have the potential to do what you do, so drop Hilde and play Kilik. Why? because you know @ mashfest she'll probably be banned.

Nacho: i still love you man...even if you couldn't throw me. :D

Nori - The official "heel" for TX Soul Calibur, the guy that NO ONE wants to see to win. I hate the fact that i had to play you that early in the losers, but no doubt, that match was awesome to play. I can't wait to see the vids to watch and try to see how excited everyone was.

ShadowG - Loved our match indeed...and tell RTD that i'm a stubborn, sandbaggin son of a bitch. other than that, it was good playing you for the 1st time. Awesome intensity indeed

I guess i like to make a good show since i think all of my matches went final round....*sigh* can't wait

Anywho...everyone else, i'm too tired to care...and i'll post tomorrow...
:D

I don't mind being the villain. I talk a lot of shit and most of the time I back it up. I lost fair and square, so it's cool. It's my own noob fault for not preparing for every char (I only prepared for top tier chars, mitsu, and sieg). I will be going to devastation w/CW. Good job to the top 3, I am fucking trash.

JD: Always fun speaking w/you. Your ideas of who is a good player and who isn't is always fascinating. You should go all Voldo IMO

Best Buy: I feed off of your jealousy. And remember our conversation in the car about your "kryptonite". EVERYBODY can be beaten sir, even the great one typing this. Thank you very much on a serious note for driving me around and letting me crash at your place. And what do YOU know about KISS SON??!

Dan The Man: I hate the way you play SC with a passion, won't even lie. But whatever you did worked, so good shit. You motivated me to break down Nightmare so I don't get hit w/every tech trap that has been discovered in this game. I look forward to playing you again

C-Money: Start your Kilik training sir, I think you can be good w/him

BBoy: You are out of your fucking mind, but I love it. You are a great host and your dad is awesome for cooking everything fri night. I really need to get that fajita meat he made, shit was too real.

Mr. Cox: Your Kilik was better than I thought. Next time, it won't be so close sir;)

KingAce: Are we ever going to play each other? We always miss each other somehow.

Sweets: I wanted to take a basket of kittens, and light them on fire when I realized my 9B+K would have single handledly beat your Setsuka. All I ate was 2A/Umbrella and I totally forgot I had that move. Your setsuka is really solid, I hope to see you at future tournaments. And don't even stuff your trunk again:(

Greatone: You came all that way and we didn't even play. That sucks balls. Hope to see you in the future man, was fun talking w/you (Iron backwards is Nori. You ARE a genius!)

Ice: You already took my well deserved 1st place money from me, now you want to try and take more? You are a bully sir. I'll be ready for our MM, no problem. You played really bad in the tournament which is very unlike you. I expect next time to be much closer. But hey, you came out positive right? See you at devastation sir. Let me know your room arrangements so we can all spoon and I can be SURE to hang out w/you haha

ShadowG: My MAN! I love that you rep X so hard man. I was not looking forward to playing you in the tournament, I played a little better that one day. You always bring the best out of me when we play, no bullshit. Hopefully you go to Devastation so you can show the country what a real X looks like. STAY SOLID!

And finally,

CW: You have come a really long way. You get a lot of shit on the forums (some you deserve, some you don't) but the way you played and made me and ShadowG earn our wins against you. You played very, very good. You did nearly everything I taught you to do. Agustin would have been really impressed and shocked how solid you played. Your astaroth is going to be very hard to beat by Devastation, I'll be sure to level you up more.

Congrats to all the placers. I was actually going to come to this, but I wasn't sure on the rules and what not so I decided not to catch a plane. Anyway Nori you need to stop choking. I thought you were done with that by now lol.

I wish I had played in the Tourney. I didnt know 18 people had signed up. Ill definitely practice and play in the next one.

But my execution was hella off. I wouldn't have been able to play at my best if I entered.

GG's to ShadowG and BezBoy in casuals.

Congrats to all the placers. I was actually going to come to this, but I wasn't sure on the rules and what not so I decided not to catch a plane. Anyway Nori you need to stop choking. I thought you were done with that by now lol.

If you announce your possible arrival next time, we might just unban algol just for you...Yeah Texas does that.

Thx for everyone who gave me love during the tourney and thx for the props. Me and the other Zas players gonna have a meeting to see how we can get him top side.

If you announce your possible arrival next time, we might just unban algol just for you...Yeah Texas does that.

Thx for everyone who gave me love during the tourney and thx for the props. Me and the other Zas players gonna have a meeting to see how we can get him top side.

Yeah you can Kiss my ass on that king Ace. He has my vote for the Ban lol. cant have your cheesy ass boss character saving you son! ;)

Nori he was joking.

C-Dub: "Clean Cut but Nappy" is the style for 2010... Get on it homie :-)

By the way... I left my copy of Calibur there at the tournament... If someone has it please hit me up so we can arrange something.

- I.C.E.

Nori he was joking.

C-Dub: "Clean Cut but Nappy" is the style for 2010... Get on it homie :-)

By the way... I left my copy of Calibur there at the tournament... If someone has it please hit me up so we can arrange something.

- I.C.E.

I'll ask around for you boss.

Get ahold of Bats and get the full results. He ain't answering my Texts.

The full results are actually on our laptop. Ill have them up on the monsters arcade site latter today i hope.

Videos are being uploaded to youtube as we speak. In HD ofcourse :)

And im really glad you guys like the stream, we have to do that kinda stuff to put Texas on the map. Next month we will be streaming from Monsters Arcade 24/7 in ATLEAST that quality, we are just waiting on our fiber line to get dug in. I dont see why we cant make Texas a central hub for top competition, i know thats pretty much our main goal at monsters.

I didnt get a chance to talk to u guys much at all but you all know Bats, hes my brother (like my actual brother) so if u guys have any ideas on how we can rep SC better pass them on to me or him.

Oh and pics are up on our facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=217777&id=380893261130&ref=mf

Thx for commin out guys, Free SC tourney tomorrow at the arcade. Winner gets a copy of Super Street Fighter 4.

The full results are actually on our laptop. Ill have them up on the monsters arcade site latter today i hope.

Videos are being uploaded to youtube as we speak. In HD ofcourse :)

And im really glad you guys like the stream, we have to do that kinda stuff to put Texas on the map. Next month we will be streaming from Monsters Arcade 24/7 in ATLEAST that quality, we are just waiting on our fiber line to get dug in. I dont see why we cant make Texas a central hub for top competition, i know thats pretty much our main goal at monsters.

I didnt get a chance to talk to u guys much at all but you all know Bats, hes my brother (like my actual brother) so if u guys have any ideas on how we can rep SC better pass them on to me or him.

Oh and pics are up on our facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=217777&id=380893261130&ref=mf

Thx for commin out guys, Free SC tourney tomorrow at the arcade. Winner gets a copy of Super Street Fighter 4.

If you guys could work in some microphones so that we can hear commentary and/or crowd reaction, that would be huge not only for Calibur, but for the other games that you decide to run down there. Plus it will save someone from having to type out what's going on all the time. Other than that, the stream was amazing.

Okay I'm gonna keep this short and Sweets (Lol).

Big ups to all the TX crew. That includes SA, Trashadena (just kidding), and of course my beloved "H". I"m not gonna complain about nothing. You guys are all talented and I lost. Nothing else to say about that. I appreciate all the love and I'm definitely gonna try to make it down there for another tourney when the money and time permits it.

Nori, it's all love baby. I know you don't really care but all the rooting against you just show the amount of skill you bring everytime. It's an accomplishment whenever someone beats you. We definitely gotta get some games in at DEV.

CW, you always cool as shit bruh. That match you had with Nori had the whole room buzzing. I'm proud I actually got a couple of wins against you with my stupid ass stick. See you at Dev too.

Pasadena crew, you dudes my partnas for life now. Angel appreciate the food and for the thoughtfulness of trying to get me a stick that would work. We didn't get to play again so I owe you a raping ya heard.

JD, we definitely gotta do it again. That's a solid Mitsu you got bruh but as much as it pains me to say it, stick with Voldo. He's just a superpowered Mitsu so take every advanatage you can get. You're too good not to get some recognition. That match with Dan has to be eating at you. Hook up with some of the SA boys for a ride and you know you got a place to stay with me and Sweets at Dev in the Hyatt.

Danman, king of the 1K WR A+B now. You are the shit bruh and don't let yourself think any less. If we gotta we gonna get you what you need so you can stay strong on this game. Good shit with the match against Nori and Sweets. That shit was legit. Me and you gotta get some more games in hopefully I won't have that fucked up stick anymore.

Bez, I got yo ass! Lol! We didn't get to play too much but I dug in that ass after being a "marked man" ya heard. Lol!Keep playing bruh and I'll give you all kinds of tips the next time we meet. (Not to sound conceited by the way, we all know I'm a scrub but I saw some things you needed.)

C-Money, FUCK TEKKEN. I heard that bullshit you were spouting. Keep at it on this real man's game. Y'all need to redeem yourselves against the rest of TX with that shit y'all be talking. Lol! I love my TX boys.

Cox, even though I know you don't come here much, just wanna say appreciate it all bruh. You made me feel welcome which isn't easy as I'm not good around new people. Get some rest and come back hard with that Kilik. You owe Nori an ass whupping.

And to KING muthafucking ACE, bruh you got a target on yo back with me and Sweets now. We not giving a fuck about nothing else. It is our duty to make you cry. Lol! But good shit bruh. Glad to have finally met you and you KNOW we definitely gotta do it again.

Huge props to that boy Shadow G. Got to play you the most (and get my ass whupped repeatedly). Hope to see you again one of these times bruh. To the rest of y'all I appreciate all the love and games.

Lets keep this shit going strong in the TX so when I finally move back home I don't have to start a scene from scratch again. Y'all boys stay motivated and get shit organized. Patience is key but just keep that competitive fire going and I know y'all gonna be strong. Just to let y'all know them EC boys talking all kinds of shit. Get to that level and put an ass whupping on 'em ya heard.

Either way, (guess it wasn't so short or sweet huh? lol) as the muthafucking Truth would say (a.k.a. Malice) fuck the bullshit and play Calibur! See y'all at Dev. Holla!

Sup yall...Sorry it took me awhile to get back here & say my shout-outs, but I just been busy w/my new job & been a lil lazy. So yeah.....here it goes:

ICE-I have to say props again on your 1st place at the tournament man. That Siegfried of yours looked pretty damn good. You did what you had to do & the results showed. Nice job.

FUNK-It was good seeing you again. Its too bad you didnt enter the Soul Cali tourny. Im pretty sure that Yoshi of yours is still pretty good...but maybe next time.

SHADOWG-It was nice meeting you man & I must say that X of yours is pretty damn good. But I will say I had a lot of trouble against your Lizard-Man the night before in Pasadena. Also, you break throws like a machine dude...Keep that shit up. That sucks though that you were still kinda in online mode at the tourny. I know that did effect some of your performance. Next time, stay away from online 1 or 2 weeks before a tournament happens...I cant imagine how good you are when you are successfully ready in offline mode.

NORI-Man you & I both know I got lucky most of the time when we faced each other. That Shura is pretty mean though. I will say that was a bad ass match against Cox earlier on in the tournament...nice stuff.

CW-You were looking pretty bad ass w/that Astaroth of yours. Tough break man. But you always look better every time I see you. Keep powering up man.

BLACK MAMBA-It was nice meeting you man. That Voldo of yours is pretty damn nice. Good luck to you on your Tekken 6 journey.

GREATONE-It was good to have you & Sweets come down to H-Town again. Hopefully we'll see yall again soon. That sucks though that your stick was acting up. Otherwise I know you would have done alot better man.

SWEETS-Yo man...Im not sure why you didnt go back w/Raphael when we faced each other the 2nd time. I feel if you would have stuck w/him, you probably would have beat me again. You are probably the best Raphael Ive ever seen, so keep him up dude. Whenever youre off the boat & in Houston, we gotta meet up again.

JD-Tough break in the tournament man. You were one of the ones I also got lucky against. Keep that Mitsu & Voldo up. You were definitely kicking my ass the other night at U of H. But good shit when you beat Black Mamba.

B-BOY-Good job on your 2 wins man. You definitely look a hell of alot better than when I 1st started meeting up w/yall. Keep up that Yoshi...he keeps better & better every time I see him.

BEZ-Man dude...keep up the practice son. That X of yours is definitely good, but w/a little more practice she'll be real bad ass for tournaments.

C-MONEY-Tough break against Black Mamba...I thought you definitely had him, but he must have pulled a "Danman" comeback i guess lol. On the bright side, that Kilik is looking real mean dude. You were beating me pretty good w/him the night before the tourny in Pasadena. Keep that shit up.

KING-Good job on you taking 2nd place at the tournament. You beat me fair & square when we faced each other, but you shoulda gone with Astaroth more when you faced Ice. Maybe next time though.

If i missed anybody...my bad. PEACE :sc2nm1:

Back