1.) Agustin
2.) Nori
3.) DevilJim
4.) Chickenwing
5.) MisterCox
5.) SA_RoB
7.) B-Boy Tekken
7.) Codez

if i forgot you... u suck to bad to be remembered.... or i'm just not very awake right now....

DC maybe learn who you are talking shit to before you do it....

also good shit rob. how many people were there? i knew it was only a matter of time before agustin took over texas...that man is a beast.

and no linkrkc?

Alright, I actually was hoping to check and see what my placing is but obviously since someone wants to be a douche and not post the entire thing thats awesome...

Oh and score for Chris Gold for delivering 4 Chris Gold Specials to his opponents... Super Nacho that was fun...

We had 16 people sign up and im sure it was entertaining for the entire thing but I had better things to do like go to Planet Zero and become disappointed at the lack of varity it gave....

Besides that I am glad as Chris Gold FINALLY!!! beat an opponent in a tournament... thats right Zasalamel defeated someone 6 - 0 *dances* and SuperNacho your lucky I didnt get you to the edge or else it would have been game over...

Um my other opponent who defeated me I didnt get your name but it was a good match. I liked you Kilik as he was very defensive and very nice with his moves... Good Job, PS I almost had you !!!

first off the first post from my iphone... 2nd i just got home to san antonio... third i did the results from memory...
1.) Mitsu/Yoshi
2.) Cervy
3.) Amy
4.) Amy
5.) Kilik
5.) Ivy/Kilik
7.) Yoshi
7.) Cassandra

Shoutout to everyone who made it out i didn't forget you i was just to lazy at the tourney to post full results Like Chris Gold said 16 participants bringing out people like WoTmAnX, Blue Jody, Super Nacho, Chris Gold and a few others i didn't run the brackets so that the only reason i don't know the other names :)

KingAce: Dang where were u? it was at U of H at the Hilton

Good shit San Antonio.

Which character did Agustin play the MOST? Mitsu or Yoshi? Which did he win with?

Good to know u beat someone finally Chris Gold.

Yeah I get lost easily. I went over there and was where is the hilton. I haven't been there before so that shit was confusing. Anyways congrats to all. And I hear players be meeting every Thursday at U of H...which building? and around what time? and any contact number?

Vandy aka 'WoTmanX' here

Fun tournament guys, went real smooth after we got into that other room. Good games to everyone I played. Houston Trashday was pretty awesome despite the tourney hiccups. I'll most likely be down again next year. Good to see all the SA people again - Nori, Nacho, SARob, CW, Jody, Augustin, etc. Even if I was never really one of the crew down there San Antonio will always be home.

any videos i wanna see how nori compares to the other cervys ive seen also great job nori showing everyone what cervy can do

Babalook: At the time of the tournament, we were live streaming. I'm not sure any vids were recorded dude. If you want vids of me, I'll have SA Rob come to my house sometime this week and we'll do a first to 10 and put them online. I can't promise it's anything special, I'm the only Cervantes player who can't consistently get iGDR so it's kind of boring. Unless you think 3K: BT B+K is entertaining haha.

Franman: Thanks dude. I still don't completely understand how to fight Amy.

Funkpanda: Agustin used Yoshi the entire tournament but vs me, he only used Mitsurugi.

Enkindu: DJ doesn't practice this game. If he did, you can say he's slipping but for almost NEVER coming to San Antonio (an hour away from Austin) and having very little competition, I'm always impressed when he places as high as he does. If he took the time to learn this game like he used to in SC2 or does now in Tekken, results would be different. This is the ONLY time I've ever beaten him in a tournament haha

well im guessing you cant punish with iGDR i get it to work about 8/10 which isnt good enogh for me so ive bean working on it. Also flashy things no longer impress me with cervantes cause i can pretty much do them all so what i like to see is advanced knowlege of his frames and his opponent's. Honestly i think iGDR isnt all that neccesary but if you plann to place first in big tourneys i think your guna need it but only in punishing and combos not really the combos. Also is this you in this video:
if it is id say you need to play quite a bit safer cause about 70% of the moves your doing are punishable but either way keep up the good work.

I can't promise it's anything special, I'm the only Cervantes player besides Kowtow who can't consistently get iGDR so it's kind of boring.

Had to fix that a little. As far as the vid there of Nori goes, I also tend to play pretty unsafe when people aren't punishing me, ESPECIALLY WS A. And if they're not punishing it, why the hell not throw it out?

Back