Trust Me, I'm The (Mad) Doktor (...and These Are My Creations!)

DoktorDare

[09] Warrior
Hello and Welcome! This is my CaS thread, I decided to start one as I was eager to post what I had and to see if anyone liked them n.n;
I'm still a low level, and don't have much unlocked so Early Versions of characters will be a bit rough as I experiment with the sparse materials I have. Critiques are always welcome :D
I'll also explain inspirations and fun tidbits, backstories or whatever. Some are for pure fun and silliness others are more serious attempts to make something cool and elaborate.
I will update this post and thread as I continue taking pictures and making characters! :D

WzTUOHv.jpg
First up is Jack Box, from the Jack In The Box Commercials/Restaurant. It's a simple design and an attempt at creating spheres and other geometry from SpecEq and Helmets and Masks.

Some Updates!! I took pictures of everyone and will be uploading them all soon!

5lrqctz.png
Well With the use of the Skeleton, and I generally try to make a Grim Reaper or Death character, especially with Zasalamel in SCIII and SCIV, wish he was in SCV....I'll probably upgrade him sometime as I unlock stuff, but I wanted a less Cloak and Robes Death and more like the Biker one from Regular Show based on Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead. Uses Astaroth style, previous Devil Jin.
tY59xYR.jpg
This is Ikiru, meaning "Living" or "Alive", He is the first CaS I've made on the PS3 version. The idea is simply a zombie/undead swordsman, he was a simple peasant merchant who was killed by bandits as he traveled through the forest. (hence the arrow through his chest and his missing eye and scars) he was resurrected by a spirit of the forest, and taught kenjutsu by the spirit. Ikiru guards the forest paths against bandits and raiders, protecting the villages he would sell his wares to. His body has been preserved by forest magic however his injuries from his death can never be healed, so he will never regain the use of his eye nor will his scars ever heal

SX6QIt5.png
Bob's Big Boy, part of a series on restaurant mascots. I'm not 100 percent on the face, looks real basic but I'll re-visit and upgrade it once i find some parts I think will tie it together nicely

Mega-Update. 12 new creations. This is Everyone I felt I could take pictures of and show, may not be finished-finished, but I think "finished enough" to show works. I have some others I did not get pictures of because they're not quite ready.

6J5Uo33.png
Ronald McDonald, I started making Ronald in SCIV and have carried on that tradition here, formula has changed slightly to take advantage of some new features. Breaking the Clown Mask reveals Clown make-up and demonic eyes that you can partially see here. While everyone else is relatively "neutral" something about an Evil Demonic Ronald amuses me and might be the start of a "Twisted Universe" of the mascot world. In SCIV I used Astaroth's joke Toy Hammer fighting style, I thought it was perfect, here in SCV I changed it to Voldo's Cat Claws, which I felt had a more un-nerving feel, the Claws are gold and red, with the claws themselves representing french fries sharpened into deadly talons. One of my favourites

puNiWu8.png
The Burger King, Something I started only in SCV as I just couldn't properly pull it off in SCIV, This was a difficult formula to pull off, I wanted to establish the King's trademark plastic head. I put stickers and specEq on the Magician's Mask to create an expressionless inanimate face, I may have to update it later for the King's trademark grin, I wasn't able to pull it off with what I had at the time. The Hair piece is a Heart Piece rotated to resemble the King's royal curly hairstyle, as I couldn't find anything resembling it, and using the SpecEq is also better as it doesn't move and works as one solid piece like the face. I chose the alpha patroklos fighting style, I thought it worked as a hidden bladed scepter or cane. Breaking the Mask reveals a normal human version of the king's bearded face, which bears some resemblance to Ned Stark.

X1ofUDy.png
Wendy. Fairly simple design-wise, figured she was iconic enough to make, and i needed female fighters. If I could pull it off, her Twisted Incarnation would be using Tira's style and Gloomy Tira would be morbidly obese and super strong but slow. I'll probably end up using Nightmare or Astaroth if I go a Twisted route. Not sure. For now, I settled on having her small frame work with Lexixia's fast style.

nv0S0zU.png
Count Chocula. After I messed around with the fast food, I decided to tackle cereal, because I love cereal and it has some untapped potential as far as characters. So here we have my version of Count Chocula, a bit more Dracula-esque, using Raphael's sword and style, with the sword a mix of blood and chocolate coatings. Twisted Form I'm thinking something more Chocolate and Bat-like, I couldn't get the buckteeth to settle in correctly, I might have to replace them. Overall I'm happy with how he turned out.

c1BFyn6.png
Frankenberry. I figured he would be a simple design and this proved true, the only issue was figuring out a way to get the SpecEq to resemble the gauges and whistle and whatnot, I might upgrade him when I unlock more parts, and a Twisted Form would be something more Steampunk and more like Astaroth's 1P.

2ehhr56.png
Tony The Tiger. For this one I started moving toward a more twisted version or fantasy version, Because I didn't have the kittymeow suit, and I felt I didn't want to go the cartoon accurate version, so I went in a more dark fantasy/twisted version of a warrior king, his powers of the Frost represented with an ice sword and Siegfried's ice attacks. Thought it worked out better than I first thought, overall really happy with how he turned out. In a Twisted Form, at least an "evil" version..I'd probably use Aeon's moveset and make a feral tiger-dragon hybrid.

7t4jPUd.png
Sonneng. I wanted my own staff-wielding version of a monkey king character. So I opted to create one. This version is a circus performer and actor who portrays the famous folk Monkey King, however he was kidnapped and mutated by a mad scientist who wanted to make him a henchman, (hence the chained arms) however he escaped before he could be brain-washed into being a mindless minion, he now has the agility, speed, and strength of various primate species, becoming the true monkey king, and uses his new powers to fight the scientist's agenda

VdA665V.png
Dare. I'm not one to usually make self-insert characters, but I figured "what the hell" and made a version of myself, based on my tastes. Originally I had Devil Jin style, and experimented with others like Natsu, asking myself "what would I want to use" I love katana as a weapon, and decided to try out Mitsurugi, I think if I had a choice of weapons, I'd pick a katana to fight with. I'm not sure if i'll keep it though because there's a lot of styles in SCV I would consider comfortable to use.

5CrIADF.png
Chaos Dare. While the other Dare is more akin with a modern interpretation of myself, Chaos Dare is different. I think Chaos Dare represents a darker side. Giving into my madness...essentially me as Nightmare. Romanticising the freedom of being a destructive force in the world, it's all these dark impulses I have given form.

oG8kmCK.png
Ichigo. I'm a big fan of Bleach so I decided to make Ichigo in his Bankai form. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

VGtGVkH.png
Hollow Ichigo. I also like Hollow Ichigo, I enjoy insane characters, chaos, and I had all the equipment I needed to make this psycho >:P

NbtMtNF.png
Unicorn. Yes, Really.

Last edited:
They're interesting with potential, DoktorDare.

Some of them intrigue me for my own reasons.....

The monkey king guy is makes me want to fix up my own monkey person. I would nitpick, but he just needs some fixes and he's ok.

Ikiru may be the typical samurai guy, but with some fix-ups he can wow me more.

Jack in the box I could sworn I ate at that joint-I mean, it looks nice.

Others could use a bit more work....

If I were to critique some of works, some need more oomph with coherence in there.

The count chocula for instance could use more work. While he's supposed to be what he is, a person who knows nothing of them would need a little more explanation. If it's chocula, go for a count look. Even though he could be brown for the obvious reasons he loves that chocolate cereal, don't forget he has to look gentlemen-like with flair.

From where I'm standing, he could be misunderstood as a peasant who used to be rich. Or he used to enjoy the chocolate cereal until he got bankrupt. Give him something posh. Something like Cervy's 1p is a great start for his top or a Swallowtail suit. However if you prefer what he has on now, try adding some posh yet elegant stuff. Stickers can also elevate a simple item to something great. Accessorize in things like gold outlinings, silver, jewelry, necklaces, etc.

Tony the tiger is interesting, but he misses the mark on identity. Careful not to deviate from essence of what he's supposed to be. Sure the tiger face paint identifies him, but the outfit looks rather too warrior-like with some gentlemen feel. Unless that's what you're going for, he needs some tune-ups

All things aside, keep on sharing.

Last edited:
Awesome creations so far!
My favorite recreation you made was your Burger King. It's neat how you shaped all of his hair. I've made a lot of mascots from commercials tool.
Also, I have a challenger for Unicorn when we get to fight on PSN. ;)

I Will Now Pretend To Care! Ahem. Wow. So Good. You Have Talent. Did Your Mom Give Your Pills Yet? Look At The Colors. So Pretty. Fucking Casuals. Good Job. Keep Them Coming.
lolwut

Like I posted earlier, I plan on upgrading my creations as I unlock new things.
Chocula is, well I made him how he looks on the box. As with Frankenberry, they're cartoons with very very simple designs. If I upgrade him at all, it will be another version altogether from the Twisted Universe.

Tony...was difficult to make, I wasn't sure how to go about it. So I pretty much made my own take on the Tiger.
I'll see what I can do.

I Will Now Pretend To Care! Ahem. Wow. So Good. You Have Talent. Did Your Mom Give Your Pills Yet? Look At The Colors. So Pretty. Fucking Casuals. Good Job. Keep Them Coming.
Eat a dick, dweeb.

Mega-Update. 12 new creations. This is Everyone I felt I could take pictures of and show, may not be finished-finished, but I think "finished enough" to show works. I have some others I did not get pictures of because they're not quite ready.

6J5Uo33.png
Ronald McDonald, I started making Ronald in SCIV and have carried on that tradition here, formula has changed slightly to take advantage of some new features. Breaking the Clown Mask reveals Clown make-up and demonic eyes that you can partially see here. While everyone else is relatively "neutral" something about an Evil Demonic Ronald amuses me and might be the start of a "Twisted Universe" of the mascot world. In SCIV I used Astaroth's joke Toy Hammer fighting style, I thought it was perfect, here in SCV I changed it to Voldo's Cat Claws, which I felt had a more un-nerving feel, the Claws are gold and red, with the claws themselves representing french fries sharpened into deadly talons. One of my favourites

puNiWu8.png
The Burger King, Something I started only in SCV as I just couldn't properly pull it off in SCIV, This was a difficult formula to pull off, I wanted to establish the King's trademark plastic head. I put stickers and specEq on the Magician's Mask to create an expressionless inanimate face, I may have to update it later for the King's trademark grin, I wasn't able to pull it off with what I had at the time. The Hair piece is a Heart Piece rotated to resemble the King's royal curly hairstyle, as I couldn't find anything resembling it, and using the SpecEq is also better as it doesn't move and works as one solid piece like the face. I chose the alpha patroklos fighting style, I thought it worked as a hidden bladed scepter or cane. Breaking the Mask reveals a normal human version of the king's bearded face, which bears some resemblance to Ned Stark.

X1ofUDy.png
Wendy. Fairly simple design-wise, figured she was iconic enough to make, and i needed female fighters. If I could pull it off, her Twisted Incarnation would be using Tira's style and Gloomy Tira would be morbidly obese and super strong but slow. I'll probably end up using Nightmare or Astaroth if I go a Twisted route. Not sure. For now, I settled on having her small frame work with Lexixia's fast style.

nv0S0zU.png
Count Chocula. After I messed around with the fast food, I decided to tackle cereal, because I love cereal and it has some untapped potential as far as characters. So here we have my version of Count Chocula, a bit more Dracula-esque, using Raphael's sword and style, with the sword a mix of blood and chocolate coatings. Twisted Form I'm thinking something more Chocolate and Bat-like, I couldn't get the buckteeth to settle in correctly, I might have to replace them. Overall I'm happy with how he turned out.

c1BFyn6.png
Frankenberry. I figured he would be a simple design and this proved true, the only issue was figuring out a way to get the SpecEq to resemble the gauges and whistle and whatnot, I might upgrade him when I unlock more parts, and a Twisted Form would be something more Steampunk and more like Astaroth's 1P.

2ehhr56.png
Tony The Tiger. For this one I started moving toward a more twisted version or fantasy version, Because I didn't have the kittymeow suit, and I felt I didn't want to go the cartoon accurate version, so I went in a more dark fantasy/twisted version of a warrior king, his powers of the Frost represented with an ice sword and Siegfried's ice attacks. Thought it worked out better than I first thought, overall really happy with how he turned out. In a Twisted Form, at least an "evil" version..I'd probably use Aeon's moveset and make a feral tiger-dragon hybrid.

7t4jPUd.png
Sonneng. I wanted my own staff-wielding version of a monkey king character. So I opted to create one. This version is a circus performer and actor who portrays the famous folk Monkey King, however he was kidnapped and mutated by a mad scientist who wanted to make him a henchman, (hence the chained arms) however he escaped before he could be brain-washed into being a mindless minion, he now has the agility, speed, and strength of various primate species, becoming the true monkey king, and uses his new powers to fight the scientist's agenda

VdA665V.png
Dare. I'm not one to usually make self-insert characters, but I figured "what the hell" and made a version of myself, based on my tastes. Originally I had Devil Jin style, and experimented with others like Natsu, asking myself "what would I want to use" I love katana as a weapon, and decided to try out Mitsurugi, I think if I had a choice of weapons, I'd pick a katana to fight with. I'm not sure if i'll keep it though because there's a lot of styles in SCV I would consider comfortable to use.

5CrIADF.png
Chaos Dare. While the other Dare is more akin with a modern interpretation of myself, Chaos Dare is different. I think Chaos Dare represents a darker side. Giving into my madness...essentially me as Nightmare. Romanticising the freedom of being a destructive force in the world, it's all these dark impulses I have given form.

oG8kmCK.png
Ichigo. I'm a big fan of Bleach so I decided to make Ichigo in his Bankai form. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

VGtGVkH.png
Hollow Ichigo. I also like Hollow Ichigo, I enjoy insane characters, chaos, and I had all the equipment I needed to make this psycho >:P

NbtMtNF.png
Unicorn. Yes, Really.
Good stuff, mate. Review forthcoming.

That burger king : first time i see the use of stickers to mimick the beard on the mask, and damn it looks good and serves a purpose. Cool one !
I won't say more because Bruce is working on one of his great reviews.
For this one (Ronald is cool in its own rights but did not really sweep me off my feet because i have done a lot of clowns myself).
But BK is fresh (new idea) and well executed, so you got my attention there, CAS padawan :)

Did you know i made your squiddish avatar in CAS shape...no ?
Did not know Chtulu and trolls got along...

Very impressive! Can't believe I never thought about making some of the cereal mascots, or any of those before! haha loved the Jack In The Box one too ^_^

Back