Two tiny details I noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karoza

[08] Mercenary
I know this might be kind of pointless and totally useless and this is my first post in a VERY long while, but I thought some of the CaS or just all-round fanatics would like to know this:

1. The 'Reliable Leader' voice gives your female character a slight smile for the 4th winning animation, the one where she says "Come back after some more training". It's most visible when the camera just shows her up front instead of panning around, so you might want to keep replaying until you get this particular animation. It works with all faces and all styles, but it's very noticeable on Hilde and Ivy's styles on the Valentine Residence stage with Head 6.

2. Some helmets push down the 'Long Hair' for females in CaS. An example would be the Ninja Hat and the Viking helmet, or the Police Cap if you have the DLC. These push the fringe down slightly which makes the hair look closer to the SC4 'Long Hair' (and imo, hawter).

As I said, I have no idea why these would be of any use to people, but I thought this kind of cool stuff was subtle, as I have not seen this posted anywhere else and people should know. Maybe you guys have more of these tiny details which others might have missed to share?

PS. I don't know if this is the right place to post it, please move it admin if it isn't, sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back