[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

Btw there's no plan to do a tournament that week, although we could do sessions if people want. Ultimate Clash is the week after and SCV should be in the lineup.

I might try to make it. Iit's quite tight near my school opening but I need to go up anyway to do some photography so hopefully I'll be able to make it out. Dunno how long i'd be able to stay or whether staying there for the night will be possible but it's really tempting as my first meet up.

I might try to make it. Iit's quite tight near my school opening but I need to go up anyway to do some photography so hopefully I'll be able to make it out. Dunno how long i'd be able to stay or whether staying there for the night will be possible but it's really tempting as my first meet up.

Yeah it has bedrooms and shower facilities, but no pricing etc. has been released. There's a Travelodge Park Royal not too far from there.

I would totally come along but I have no money. Oh the joys of being a poor student, lol.
I'll keep watching this thread though, maybe I'll be able to make it to at least one of these! ^^
Are these kind of meet-up things pretty much always in London? If so, that works out nicely ^.^

I would totally come along but I have no money. Oh the joys of being a poor student, lol.
I'll keep watching this thread though, maybe I'll be able to make it to at least one of these! ^^
Are these kind of meet-up things pretty much always in London? If so, that works out nicely ^.^

Yeah always London. It's not that expensive, where in London are you?

That's up to the players as they've said there'll be loads of consoles. The question is, will we be there
No

Looks like I won't be able to attend the opening event this week due to work, though it seems like I wouldn't miss much in terms of this game. There's a slight chance that I'll be able to make it the week after though, since I'm now closer to London during term time.

Looks like I won't be able to attend the opening event this week due to work, though it seems like I wouldn't miss much in terms of this game. There's a slight chance that I'll be able to make it the week after though, since I'm now closer to London during term time.

I wouldn't hold your breath for any SC stuff. The only people with any interest are all outside of London.

Ultimate Clash 2 at Heart of Gaming will have SCV (along with many other FGs) on the weekend 25-26th May, but which day would people want it on? Saturday or Sunday?

Where in London is stuff mostly held because I'm practically in the Center of London :) and I much prefer offline to online anyway

We used to play at the HMV in Piccadilly Circus but that has closed down so now we have a newly opened venue called Heart of Gaming in Acton(West/NorthWest London). The only problem now is getting the participants.....

Where in London is stuff mostly held because I'm practically in the Center of London :) and I much prefer offline to online anyway

If only other people shared your attitude we'd actually have a fairly big community. Here's the FB page btw: http://www.facebook.com/TheHeartOfGaming?fref=ts

I 'm likely to get myself to this. Even if SCV doesn't happen, I'm getting into Injustice enough to want to play that, so I should be as good as there.

SCV will definitely be there, looks like on the Sunday along with DOA5. Loads of people are playing injustice and Marvel there too but I don't know what day those tournys will be on. Btw it's £10 entry for the 2days and you can play free play on any games/arcades. You can even do an all nighter and sleep on their sofas.

Back