Username:Explained

The name Xephukai is actually a combination of two words (or rather, names)

Xeph is derived from the anime title Rahxephon. I took that as a prefix, and took the suffix ukai. Ukai is ripped from the name Mukai- the final boss on King of Fighters 2003. I like the name. I've tried to change it- yet, I always seem to go back to it.

flaw one of my favorite bands
so i started play cs among other games with this name and never changed it

I had tons of crappy nicknames during my middle school counterstrike playing days back in 01,02 such as fragster, ice_ferret, shortyice etc. So when world of warcraft rolled around i started using Willhawk as a name for my human warrior envisioning a native american type name for him.

Kept that for about a year or so but when i rerolled to the horde side, i joined two utterly random names together and got Enga-red. At first the name didn't really mean much but as my character grew in reputation, people started mispronouncing the name as "Enraged". I realised then how much the name suited my playstyle in general as i played angry and got a legendary reputation for my bad temper. When people start copying your nickname, you know you left a mark on people lol.

Here's a snippet of some of that nerd rage.

So yeah i've continued using that nickname ever since.

I was called "Wild Pig" and stabbed repeatedly with a knife in 8th grade detention, and the name "Piggy" just stuck with my ever since...so much so, I have the best tattoo, ever:

piggy.jpg

Oh, and my xbox live gamertag is actually loki x krit. Merely because I always liked Norse Mythology and all that stuff. And then my dear pal Rekano read it wrong. lo kix krit. Which is rather fitting because I spammed low kicks. So now it's up to your interpretation. ;]

Rekano's origin began in my High School years. Writing up a story at home I needed a name for the main character.

His name rose from Mortal Kombat, the character Kano. The Re part actually came from talking about Resident Evil.

Rekano Mysuno was the characters full name, however. Here recently other fags have been claiming Rekano, quite frankly Im mad about that.(Namely some douche on DeviantART) The common mistake is pronouncing it.
Re Kano is how you say it. However, due to my stupidity on XBL I spelled it Re Ka No, therefore I hear that. For short I'm called Rek, pronounced Wreck.

I got "Kroytz" 'cause back when the PS2 came it, I played Grandia Xtreme [Fun RPG game :3] and the main antagonist was named Colonel Kroitz. I found it an interesting name but the "i" in the middle, I changed it to a "y" simply 'cause it looks a little better, I don't know why. :P

WTF Kroytz u had an 8way id an i neva knew?? #.# but oooo cool. yeh i got my name from Prince of Tennis (i was obsessed w/ tht show, lol cuz i always tried to do there moves in real matches), and it was in the National Tourney arc and Keigo Atobe had dis sweet serve that instead of bouncing it skidded down the court literally rolling. The serve was called tanhausser. so i looked up the name and turns out Tannhausser was the name of a character in a play from germany, he was suppposedly a very rich man who,like buddha, grew tired of living under one roof at his familiy's wishes, so he became a wonderer. which fits my style in the game, i like to wonder around random ppl and fight and kill them, and in real life i want to go all over the world, i wanna live outta state possibly outta country. heh but thts the gist of the situation .

I go by 3 aliases:

SHIN_MEGIDDO_X: see sig

Megiddo_Flare: Basically means the flames of the area where apocalyptic battles took place

Tel_Megiddo: My Tekken 6 alias. Tel means mountain in Hebrew so it would be Mt. Megiddo

I was originally going to go by the name of Orochinagi, but my bro hated that name and wouldn't let me use it, so i just chose Megiddo because i remembered that name from a previous project i did at school and i liked it's meaning. (you can look it up if you want) The extra stuff like Shin and Flare was just for a little added spice.

Oh, and my xbox live gamertag is actually loki x krit. Merely because I always liked Norse Mythology and all that stuff. And then my dear pal Rekano read it wrong. lo kix krit. Which is rather fitting because I spammed low kicks. So now it's up to your interpretation. ;]

Better than "LOL I Krit" or "Lolikrit" I suppose. (Things can go horribly wrong when you just glance at it.)

Better than "LOL I Krit" or "Lolikrit" I suppose. (Things can go horribly wrong when you just glance at it.)

Someone called me loxy krit one time. I swear to god no one could ever pronounce my name correctly when we played gears. EVER.

I made another account on xbl awhile back named hikixkrit. x3

Someone called me loxy krit one time. I swear to god no one could ever pronounce my name correctly when we played gears. EVER.

I made another account on xbl awhile back named hikixkrit. x3
My Live ID's too complex for people to pronounce too.

Mare jin!
Merry jin!

I have had this tag/screenname since I was just out of elementary school. Sixth grade and all that. Couldn't tell you what caused me to pick it. Probably more to do with my habit of fucking with our poor IT staff at school with ridiculous batch files and wrecking systems than anything actually evil.

I'm actually kind of nice.

Sort of.

Rigel is the brightest star in the constellation Orion and the sixth brightest star in the sky, with visual magnitude 0.18. Although it has the Bayer designation "beta", it is almost always brighter than Alpha Orionis (Betelgeuse). Rigel is a blue supergiant star that is well beyond the current range of accurate parallax measurements; spectroscopic estimates place its distance between 700 and 900 light-years. Rigel is a Blue supergiant, at 17 solar masses, shining with approximately 40,000 times the luminosity of the Sun. Rigel is the most luminous star in our local region of the Milky Way. As it is so bright and it is moving through a region of nebulosity, Rigel lights up several dust clouds in its general vicinity, the most notable being the IC 2118 (the Witch Head Nebula). Rigel is also associated with the Orion Nebula, which while more or less along the same line of sight as the star—is almost twice as far away from Earth. Despite the difference in distance, projecting Rigel's path through space for its expected age brings it close to the nebula. As a result, Rigel is sometimes classified as an outlying member of the Orion OB1 Association, along with many of the other bright stars in that region of the sky; more specifically, it is a member of the Taurus-Orion R1 Association, with the OB1 Association reserved for stars closer to the nebula and more recently formed. In stellar navigation, Rigel is one of the most important navigation stars, since it is bright, easily located and equatorial, which means it is visible all around the world's oceans.

Rigel is my name.

Back