VG9400 CaS Characters

VidyaGaem9400

[08] Mercenary
I'm getting up towards 50 characters now, so I thought I'd show them off here. I'll be updating at least until I hit the limit, maybe longer if I get bored and delete a few.
Currently at 41.
Edit: Bought the 360 version before I knew about PS3 screenshots. I've seen worse pictures, but these may be hard to look at.

2/15: Added The Butcher
2/16: Fixed The Butcher and added Meliadus, Akroma, Daena
2/17: Fixed Hecubah, Added Vito and an extra character

In order of appearance, they are:
1-5
Sabrina (original)
Gabriel (original, token grimdark guy)
Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken)
Yosho (Tenchi)
Maya (original, based on Tera's elin)
6-10
Layla (original)
Master Pain/Betty (Kung Pow)
Biggus Dickus (original, inspired by Life of Brian)
Teppou Hei/Tanegashima (Soul Edge, Mitsurugi's ending)
Alexandra (original)
11-15
Simon Belmont (Simon's Quest box art)
Adol Christin (Ys)
The Tick (The Tick)
Sonic (Sonic)
Konstantin Brayko (Alpha Protocol)
16-20
Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)
Caim (Drakengard)
Caim (Drakengard 2)
Darkman (Darkman)
a very mediocre Tomoko Kuroki (That manga with a really long name)
21-25
Steve, Billy, Bob and Cormano (Sunset Riders)
Manauia (original)
26-30
Melaine (original)
Moot-Tan
"Fury" Taki (Based on my theory that Taki is gone because she's possessed by GoF)
Vile (Mega Man X)
Thomas Magnum (Magnum P.I.)
31-35
Sorceress (Dragon's Crown)
Tommy Jordan (that guy who shot the hell out of a laptop on YouTube)
Richter Belmont (Rondo of Blood)
Nadia (original)
Vivienne (original)
36-40
Hecubah (Nox)
The Butcher (Diablo)
Meliadus (Hawkmoon)
Akroma (MtG)
Daena (Legend of Mana)
41-45
Vito (original)
46-50
---
Other
Old Butcher, Old Hecubah, Some angry green dude with a bomb

Posting thumbnails to avoid having a massive post. Full pictures are here.
Sabrina-Close.jpgGabriel-Close.jpgKenshiro-Close.jpgYosho-Close.jpgMaya-Close.jpgLayla-Close.jpgBetty-Close.jpgBiggusDickus-Close.jpgTeppouHei(Tanegashima)-Close.jpgAlexandra-Close.jpgSimonBelmont-Close.jpgAdolChristin-CloseF.jpgTheTick-Close.jpgSonic-Close.jpgKonstantinBrayko-Close.jpgDukeNukem-Close.jpgD1Caim-Close.jpgD2Caim-Close.jpgDarkman-Close.jpgTomoko-Close.jpgSteve-Close.jpgBilly-Close.jpgBob-Close.jpgCormano-Close.jpgManauia-Close.jpgMelaine-Close.jpgMoot-Close.jpgFuryTaki-Close.jpgVile-Close.jpgThomasMagnum-Close.jpgDCSorceress-Close.jpgTommyJordan-Close.jpgRichterBelmont(Rondo)-Close.jpgNadia-Close.jpgVivienne-Close.jpgHecubah2-Close.jpg TheButcher2-Close.jpgMeliadus-Close.jpgAkroma-Close.jpgDaena-Close.jpgVito-Close.jpg

Deleted/changed/other characters [3]:
TheButcher-Full.jpgHecubah-Close.jpgsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

Thanks, guys. I'm glad people like Vivienne (bloody vampire girl), she took 3-4 times longer than any of the others. Lots and lots of sticker tweaking and changing single pieces of clothing at a time because something didn't quite fit with the rest.

2/15 - Slow day today, only made one character remotely worth keeping. Not sure about the actual fighting style (damn wings), but I think the weapon fits perfectly.
TheButcher-Full.jpg
Edit: Way too red, and wings really break it. Changed to light orange-ish skin and Astaroth's style.
TheButcher2-Full.jpg

Also changed the name list from a wall of text to small chunks because nobody likes walls.

2/16 - Spent way too much time trying to figure out new characters to make, ended up with a better Butcher and 3 new people.

---Meliadus, a villain from Michael Moorcock's Hawkmoon books. Fairly accurate, but not too thrilling.
Meliadus-Full.jpg
---Akroma, a creature from MtG. Had to use a visible bikini under armor, but it's hidden fairly well.
Akroma-Full.jpg
---Daena, a party member from my favorite game, Legend of Mana. Somehow, a cat-person was the most plausible candidate from this game. All those weird outfits are pretty hard to make in SC.
Daena-Full.jpg

2/17 - Pretty much out of ideas at the moment. Improved Hecubah and added 1 new character.

---Vito, some guy from a hair metal band, named after the lead guitarist of White Lion.
Vito-Close.jpg

Improved Hecubah: Spikes are less yellow, skin is less pink.
Hecubah2-Close.jpg

And here's one more that was made out of boredom and probably isn't taking up a permanent spot:
SCV-ReallyNiceSeriesYouHaveThereNamco.jpg

Back