Vincent Rayne's Darkrose Realm

Oh okay. I've been meaning to ask, but could you put back Lilliane's name under Ancora in the Celmisia thread? I thought it odd since she was missing..

Also, will you be posting a Evelyn CAS? =D

Oh okay. I've been meaning to ask, but could you put back Lilliane's name under Ancora in the Celmisia thread? I thought it odd since she was missing..

Also, will you be posting a Evelyn CAS? =D
oh shoot. I didn't yet? I guess i'll post that tomorrow then. i have the character and stuff. but i really didn't like the outfit too much. didn't have much to work with at the time.

Eve.png

Schoo girls....:O
Really nicely done, they are all very cool....oriental witch was a nice touch ^^
Keytara is my favorite so I want more screentime to her....XD
thanks. 2 questions:

1. what do you mean by oriental witch?

2. what do you mean by
Keytara is my favorite so I want more screentime to her
sorry for the silly question. if i don't fully understand something then i want to understand it so i ask to clarify. it's just me. :P

thanks. 2 questions:

1. what do you mean by oriental witch?

2. what do you mean by

sorry for the silly question. if i don't fully understand something then i want to understand it so i ask to clarify. it's just me. :P
1. The use of kimono and the sleeves, not fully but it had a touch (Just think so, nothing serious.)
2. I was joking, just for lols ^^

the last of the siblings with Keytara and Kanna. This is Kani. I didn't make Zane, the older brother, in SC5. and unfortunately i don't have SC5 anymore to make him.
Kani.png

1. The use of kimono and the sleeves, not fully but it had a touch (Just think so, nothing serious.)
2. I was joking, just for lols ^^
ah. i get you. Yeah. i had tons of Keytara's. don't know why i like her so much. probably because she was the most "fun" character that i had in my stories and was so full of life.

Back