Viola Trouble shooting

This is probably really old hat, and honestly I haven't seen it for a long time (probably because I don't use this move that much any more) but it's about 4A+B whiffing strangely. The swoosh effect will not light up and will simply look like wind and not have a hitbox at all.

Another possibly related problem with the properties given to moves with as 3A whilst using 6B+K. Whether it's just the visual swipe effect not being there I don't know, but using 3A after 6B+K often removed said glowing swipe, and appears to lower it's range to that of literal pointblank.

Also anyone else get those random 44ABE where the Orb just chills? It's iminant if you use an orb attack directly before it, but i'm sure it rarely happens even without this. Again probebly old hat stuff.

These aren't really important because they don't happen when you use these moves in their right places, but I thought i'd kick-start this tread anyhow.

TL;DR:

4A+B Whiffing randomly

3A going mega short range w/ no range indicator post 6B+K

44ABE Orb chillen'

Ghost effect, is I believe suppose to be a method of balancing viola, the orb will ghost after certain moves where if it didnt they would be devastating and lock in your opponent.
it also happens when you 2B+K and 44A+B straight afterwards

3A, I believe (but have to test) works like tiras 6A, one side mega ranges, other not so much, I will confirm when I get a chance.

Sometimes happens when ORB is far away, but also is just one of those shitty glitches that occurs with viola, like the orb flying off. ^^

I will confirm everything when I get back .

Only thing I can think of is sometimes when you 2B+K BE, the orb flies back like it's supposed to, but looks like it's mid instead of low. Not sure under what conditions, someone had said it has something to do with the orb being stuck in the wall. And I know it's not B+K BE instead, because the orb doesn't rush back for that one; here it rushes back mid.

Only thing I can think of is sometimes when you 2B+K BE, the orb flies back like it's supposed to, but looks like it's mid instead of low. Not sure under what conditions, someone had said it has something to do with the orb being stuck in the wall. And I know it's not B+K BE instead, because the orb doesn't rush back for that one; here it rushes back mid.

I sometimes get a 44ABE that hits properly, but visually hits under ground. If you follow up with 6B+K the orb stays underground but still hits lol. Seems random to me.

When I used to test Viola combo possibilities with 33_99B ~ 6AB ~ BE B+K ~ 6A+B (Slight Delay) ~ 2B+K BE ~ AAB and so on.. I used to get this problem with her 2B+K BE. I don't know if it was because I inputted it too early or too late or whatever but I don't think it was a wall problem.

Back